[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Valkyrie Title Event.

I have not heard about this until inside the game today. And if it was in the stream I must have missed it do to the storm. Where is the information for this? And why only 12 hours.

Comments

• It was a 24-hour event that was explained in the news post:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

(It was also the same style of event that was run with the previous new class launch.)
  • It was 24 hrs, started after maintenance yesterday.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because you didn't hear about doesn't mean it was hidden.

And don't be like one of those other people that says it's not fair. They've said explicitly that 24 hour or server first titles aren't supposed to fair, they are supposed to be for the hardcore.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Just because you didn't hear about doesn't mean it was hidden.

And don't be like one of those other people that says it's not fair. They've said explicitly that 24 hour or server first titles aren't supposed to fair, they are supposed to be for the hardcore.

I wasn't going to. And you don't have to be rude about it.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    It was a 24-hour event that was explained in the news post:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

(It was also the same style of event that was run with the previous new class launch.)

Thank you
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't going to. And you don't have to be rude about it.

You think everyone is rude if they don't agree with you.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Actually your stance at present and recent in your post makes you overly aggressive towards me. And trust me I am being very polite to you right now. Technically this event steers towards those individuals that do not work. Now, I don't work but to those that do. It kind of leaves them out don't you think?

I wouldn't expect you to understand that concept, most don't. It's called letting your responsibility be more important than a game. Kudo's to them. However, If you are fan of the game and you wanted to participate in such things. You can't exactly call in sick when you are given so many sick days. Then when you are truly sick, you can't use them and are forced to go to work sick. I'm just saying that there is that responsible player that is constantly being left out of the events.

Yes these events are good. [Removing Forum Violation]
This discussion has been closed.