[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Oblivion Wood Bulwark camp! Sphere that killing low level

Dear Tera,

So there is this Sphere of death at Bulwark Camp, right on where you spawn where you teleport for most level 14 to 16 "H" quest and auto kill your character. The best portion is YOU CANT EVEN TELEPORT OUT BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME F* SPOT where just died and respawn. GOOD JOB TERA FOR MAKING YOUR NEW PLAYERS FEELS FRUSTRATED RIGHT AWAY! for just trying your game and trying out the new Valkyrie and leveling it up!

Please Fix these I see many deaths there of all new players, even the level 65 cant destroy the ball since it resets it's health

Comments

• The other channels are unaffected tho

Just wait for the death circle to wear off and switch channels
  • changing channels is a good idea, but why the hell is there in the first place?
  • Like I said, just wait for the circle to wear off, res, then switch channels. If a player doesn't know how to change channels, all they gotta do is ask! My guess is that Spacecats didn't think these things would attack; They explode in that circle of death only when they get low enough. Even multiple max level players would have to take a while to do it, but the camp's Guard can do it easily. If the orb is close enough or the Guard is lured towards it with other enemies, she'll target it and shoot it until it uses the death circle, killing anyone inside the camp. I've got a feeling this wasn't Spacecats' intention.
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I think that's the point. He's been known to do this kind of stuff "just for fun" but it still inconveniences some players which is pretty obvious in this case. It's really pointless to expect other people (esp. in forums) to sympathize when you keep getting killed, especially when they share his sense of humor.
    My guess is that Spacecats didn't think these things would attack
    With all his enthusiasm in the past and in the present for summoning, he should be more responsible and knowledgeable on what & how his summons could affect players (both negatively and postively). Or whoever GM was the culprit anyway; it's not always SC who randomly summons stuff.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    When did this appear? I had no problems when I spawned there on launch day.

Edit: I see no sphere of death here on CH.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's FF that got screwed. Thanks
  • Has there been a single dev response on this issue? It has been brought up multiple times in the forums now.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Seance wrote: »
    Has there been a single dev response on this issue? It has been brought up multiple times in the forums now.

It's the weekend. They are out of the office on the weekend.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seance wrote: »
    Has there been a single dev response on this issue? It has been brought up multiple times in the forums now.

They'll be gone after the Tuesday maintenance.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    it was ok and dormant on the 11th till some one attacked it and agro'd it causing the camp archers to attack it too
  • i would have gotten the prank if it was placed in like highwatch near the busy broker area this looks kind of really sad XD;; its worse then the alliance bam summons thats for sure and we know how many people got banned for using those in town ... the hypocritical standards are high in this one
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    keep calm and carry on .
    there are healers healing and explaining the situation there.
    dont worry, it disappears fasts.
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Had it been only say two hours or something, then sure it's a haha joke. But from what I understand these orbs have lasted for days now? On the spawn point where your first story mission takes place through Samael's teleport scroll? Meaning you would teleport there either by scroll or vanguard quest or ressurection. And you're bound to be stuck there until the weekly maintenance? Not only that, but this all happens on the very week a new class was released, resulting in even more players ending up in this situation.

I have never been more dissapointed in EME in my life. There is no excuse to allow this shenanigan to continue until Tuesday maintenance when it obviously causes so much trouble. Come on. If it takes an emergency maintenance it would have been far better than waiting for days. What's the point of creating a new character if you end up in this horrible mess? This was a very poorly planned joke gone bad, it is your responsibillity to make things right.
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    i feel lucky that i passed it and only did dungeons to lv up. cuz watching the video it looks so funny but if u're the one getting killed then its not anymore :)

PS: i blame The Legendary Popo
  • im gonna make a new toon on FF just to experience all the pranks.