Oblivion Wood Bulwark camp! Sphere that killing low level

Comments

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    When did this appear? I had no problems when I spawned there on launch day.

Edit: I see no sphere of death here on CH.

fey forest, that's where i am playing. I didnt play for 3-6 months, I just started playing yesterday, and bringing some friends over
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    XD where is this so I can see it? Is this Mt?
  • i just log-in right now, the [filtered] are moved now, outside the spawn spot
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    It's not like spacecats will take responsibility, he will wait until they are removed and not say anything and hope everyone just forgets. Meanwhile who knows how many new players decided to quit from frustration. Maybe one day spacecats will actually learn about this game and stop being a useless cringy troll CM.
  • It seems like these things move around on their own, it's a little odd. A couple of people (including myself) have tried to stick around the area and warn people about it before it happens. (Spoiler, most of them don't listen.) I can imagine how frustrating this must be for some of them. Most of the victims get very upset.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    FF needs compensation for this. I mean it, anyone under lvl 20 or something should get 2 or 3 or even more XP scrolls for lvl 20, 35, 30, 35. Something like this.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »

If a new plyer quits from this, then they would of most likely quit a few days after obtaining full slaughter gear or earlier.

^So, do you think that a new player won't quit after not being ablt to play and see how his/her toon only dies after a week without him/her been able to do anything?

You must have some screw lose.
    If they are going to ban players in the past for low level griefing, then ban spacecats from making any more decisions in game please.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    If they are going to ban players in the past for low level griefing, then ban spacecats from making any more decisions in game please.

All this over a hilariously placed ball of death? You must be fun at funerals. :anguished:
    Nootiful wrote: »

Couldnt have said it better myself.
    We need a community manager that actually knows something about the game

There isn't much to know about the game except that costumes are true end game. :awesome:

Lighten up, you two!
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »

All this over a hilariously placed ball of death? You must be fun at funerals. :anguished:

Couldnt have said it better myself.
    We need a community manager that actually knows something about the game

There isn't much to know about the game except that costumes are true end game. :awesome:

Lighten up, you two!

you are literally the epitome of clueless in these things, this is not hte first time he has done something like this, and to say if some one quit because of this means they would have quit anyway is a stupid statement to make. stop whiteknighting it was a ridiculous decision to do this and even more ignorant one to leave it there until mainty a week later. this is the opposite of what a staff member should be doing, they should be marketing the game to new people not driving them away from it, if 1 out of every 5-10 people that quit would have stayed that is huge loss to this game in the state that its in.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Seance wrote: »
    Has there been a single dev response on this issue? It has been brought up multiple times in the forums now.

They'll be gone after the Tuesday maintenance.

The fix shouldnt be "wait till tuesday maintenance" they should be able to actually despawn them.....
    How many new players will have quit by tuesday because of this?
    I was just answering the question, it's what he said in a different thread. Beyond that there isn't much that can be done other than asking for it to not happen again, or find ways to allow things to be despawned/somehow killed in the future.
  • People saying this isn't a big deal and to chill... really? Maybe it's hilarious for you, but that doesn't make it hilarious for every new player who just wants to play the game. "They would have quit anyways"? I would have definitely quit over this nonsense if I were a new player, and I've grinded my way to full vm8.5.

I think the quirky little events that EME comes up with are cute and fun, but please remember to remove event-related objects afterwards! If it's not possible then please don't put these things in channel 1 in popular quest areas. It really does drive new players away from the game and it causes a lot of frustration.
  • nhatnhat ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I doubt he will take responsibility and apologize. hes already said "wait till maint on tuesday"

@Spacecats

Wow seriously? Yea there are times to just joke around but this is honestly a serious issue. This is the first weekend of the new class release and this is where most of the new players come in and you're (or whoever) in EME are just killing new players left and right. This is horrible business practice. This really need to be fixed before Tuesday.

TBH this is a really [filtered] move to do this to the new players
    From what I saw on the other servers, it was fine. Just small things to look at. What he did in fey forest was stupid though. It's easy for someone leveling there 10th char to dismiss it, but what about the new player? Do they know about channels? Do they know about timescape and to wait for the aoe to stop and get away? We want and need new players to have a decent experience when they first start the game, we need fresh faces to keep this game alive. The community manger should be the first person to understand this and base his decisions on it. Quirky system messages and random events are all good. Pushing players away from your product is not.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    If they can't despawn them they can just put an announcement in advance and restart FF. It's terrible, there's no way to avoid it and there are always corpses.