[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Differences in FF shops

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazies wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Lost on this post. What are you trying to point out exactly?

they are pointing out they do ace dungeons, and one server has things another server doesnt.

I somewhat do Ace Dungeons and the shop in the pictures looks the same as CH. Both pictures do. I don't see the issue.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

they are pointing out they do ace dungeons, and one server has things another server doesnt.

I somewhat do Ace Dungeons and the shop in the pictures looks the same as CH. Both pictures do. I don't see the issue.
    That isn't possible.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭

You should consider seeing an optician.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    as far as i know, all servers have same items, but they're kinda messed, not on same spot in shop.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ves1978

You can't say the shops on all servers have the same itens when on FF you have 2 pages and others have 3 pages.

By simple logic everyone can asume FF lacks on items from ACE shop that other servers have.
    Grievuuz wrote: »

You should consider stop being butthurt :/
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

You should consider your advice for your future whining criticisms.
    Yamazuki wrote: »

You should consider re-reading my post, as in no where did I whine about anything. All I said was I'm lost as to what this post was about. Furthermore, the OP listed it as "we" would like an explanation, we as a "community as a whole." I saw someone post "who is we?"

Indeed who is we? Seem's like the OP is whining about something that he himself only noticed. I'd expect something a little more concrete and less rude from a player council member as in no where did I whine or criticize anything lol.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    For those whose schools seemingly failed them, the first screenshot was taken on Fey Forest, the second on Tempest Reach.
    As this insult is directed at me, I must admit that I can't tell apart an FF screenshot from a TR screenshot.

I'm not in school anymore, but heavily involved in programming Tomahawk target software. So if our next bundles of Tomahawks is meant for FF and accidentally hits TR, I hereby apologize in advance.
  • I have recently checked the Ace Medal Shop for the Ace Dungeons, and yes indeed, FF is lacking in items that the shop offers.

This isn't the first time FF had been boned by neglect. My suggestion would be to either give it the same treatment as TR/MT/CH (as those are the most popular servers) or remove it all together if it's going to be neglected.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    For those whose schools seemingly failed them, the first screenshot was taken on Fey Forest, the second on Tempest Reach.
    As this insult is directed at me, I must admit that I can't tell apart an FF screenshot from a TR screenshot.

I'm not in school anymore, but heavily involved in programming Tomahawk target software. So if our next bundles of Tomahawks is meant for FF and accidentally hits TR, I hereby apologize in advance.

Having graduated doesn't exempt you from having your school fail to educate you properly.

So let's drop the pretense here; You made a snide comment before spending even two seconds on the post, and I returned the favor.

Also, selective snippet much? There was more to it than "One is FF, one is TR" - and you know it :)

You should consider re-reading my post, as in no where did I whine about anything. All I said was I'm lost as to what this post was about. Furthermore, the OP listed it as "we" would like an explanation, we as a "community as a whole." I saw someone post "who is we?"

Indeed who is we? Seem's like the OP is whining about something that he himself only noticed. I'd expect something a little more concrete and less rude from a player council member as in no where did I whine or criticize anything lol.

Like I already stated earlier in the thread (it's two pages, maybe a tiny hint of effort before you post, yeah?) "We" are the Fey Forest players. Getting screwed. Again.
  • This was brought up in another thread. There are a couple odd differences in the server settings for Fey Forest and we're working to even things out. If you guys notice any other inconsistencies besides the Ace shop and the VG shop please post them.
  • CataclysmaCataclysma ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    >What's up with this
    >post 2 pictures

Can you perhaps elaborate a bit? Is there a bug? Do you want new shop items? Does the system need an overhaul?
    For those whose schools seemingly failed them.

Oh no, if you need someone to elaborate, then apparently your school failed you. You're supposed to automatically know what server the person is on and what message they're trying to get across from the screenshot alone. *scoff* Everyone knows that! ¯\(◔‿◔)/¯
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

You missed the point, you do the same thing, which is why I said what I said. Good day!
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats surely you have more to say then that, can't imagine it taking that much to simply correct the store with bow you guys are able to manipulate the game.

The thing that upsets me the most is, I know someone who mentioned this around the time the sorc revamp was and nothing happened. What's the point of finding out differences if they're never fixed.

Kinda just disappointed with the lack of care here, after the whole thing about more communication between EME and the player base. Just doesn't seem to much care from you guys.

I mean I could go on and on about EME and BHS releasing content just to take it away.

You guys have had a game with such great potential and just seemed to have not understood what could be done simply by greed.