[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Any level caps on achievements?

I read on another post that someone mentioned certain achievements couldn't be completed at certain levels. Anyone know what achievements can't be done and at what levels you can't finish them anymore?

Comments

• edited April 2017
    There are no level caps on achievements (any of them) as far as I'm aware. (Edit) There ARE level REQUIREMENTS to achievements, such as the max gathering skill ones requiring you to be a certain level to advance because you need to be 60(?) to gather from Northern Arun gatherables, and likewise dungeon achievements for level 65 content can't be completed before level 65 (probably in most cases)
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Hmm, wondering why someone else, don't remember who cause it was about a month ago, would even say that then. That's good news then incase I reach max level before finishing the low level dungeon ones. Thanks for the info. =)
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    they are all doable at max level (except kumas 20-64 achievments).
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    How many Kumas achievements 20-64 are there?
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    There is no longer any level specific achievements, as those were removed/changed a couple of years ago... However, there will always be the new class leveling achievements that will always come with the class for a specific time. The only other achievements I can think of is the "When I'm... LV 10, LV 20, LV 30, LV 40, LV 50, LV 60, LV 65"... but that should be it. Right, and there's the Kumas Royale... but I believe those achievements will be heading into the Legacy Achievements some time soon in a future update.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killstyle wrote: »
    How many Kumas achievements 20-64 are there?
    I think it's just the win a set amount, although it shares the same completion as the 65 version though last I saw. In short, don't worry about having to complete anything before 65.
  • If I remember correctly, the Kumas achievements actually have 2 conditionals that both award the achievement (similar to the Artisan crafting achievement that awards it to you no matter what profession you reach artisan with) that are for level 20-64, and for level 65, so no matter when you do Kumas (minimum level 20) it should award for you the same achievement.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    That's great! Thanks everyone for your responses. I got the answer I was looking for.

@Spacecats or @CobaltDragon can you close this thread for me. I got the answer I was looking for.
This discussion has been closed.