[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Buddy Up Bank Tabs and Guild Bank Broke

Comments

• edited April 2017
    lost 4 bank tabs .-. 5,6,7,8
  • Arwen wrote: »
    @Spacecats any news on this issue? I really need those 3 tabs, i got stuff in there, is unfair to have them locked as temporary. Can you tell us if you plan to look into this sooner please?
    Temp bank pages should allow you to only withdraw items without the ability to put anything back.

There could be a connection between this and the reported 3 bank tabs received from BuddyUp at L60 without there being an announcement about any change despite many requests for it. This can't explain having bugged guild bank tabs though. So yeah, you just gotta wait, although it's been a week now.
  • If they give out temporary somethings, that's fine, but they need to indicate that on the item, and be treated like other temp items by the game. We can't for instance put the temp mounts from the current event in the marketplace because they're temporary, which is where a number of us, such as myself, got these bank expansions, so there's no reason why people should have expected the bank expansions they got from the marketplace were faulty in some way.
  • Same here, lost a bank tab on AV, added from buddy up code
  • If you can't fix the banks at least give me my gold back, I literally purchased 3 of my bank tabs for around 35k from broker and had them for about a day before they were lost, how am I supposed to know people were selling their buddy up bank expansion vouchers...in fact why were the buddyup ones even able to be tradeded...
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed. Are they not aware how important using the bank is in this game? How can they let something like this go on for several days, when i assume they have been already noticed.
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    Want back our gold or bank tabs. Fix this please.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    Lost my 8th tab after maint today. So did a friend. Can we get an update on this, and are we getting these bank tabs back?
  • After last weeks maint, the bank tabs I had lost from the buddy up codes kinda screwed me over since they all became 'temporary' bank tabs.

Now, I thought it'd be fixed by next weeks maint (which was today), and it's still not.
    Thing is, I had bought bank tabs, costing me 60k gold to expand my tabs but this weeks maint [filtered] it up again and now those 4 tabs are all temporary bank storage again.

zzzz, stupid move on my part for buying more spaces but I needed space, had no where to put this stuff.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Jemmy wrote: »
    After last weeks maint, the bank tabs I had lost from the buddy up codes kinda screwed me over since they all became 'temporary' bank tabs.

Now, I thought it'd be fixed by next weeks maint (which was today), and it's still not.
    Thing is, I had bought bank tabs, costing me 60k gold to expand my tabs but this weeks maint [filtered] it up again and now those 4 tabs are all temporary bank storage again.

zzzz, stupid move on my part for buying more spaces but I needed space, had no where to put this stuff.

Just wondering, did you end up buying the <[Account] Bank Expansion > or a different type of bank expansion?
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    Jemmy wrote: »
    After last weeks maint, the bank tabs I had lost from the buddy up codes kinda screwed me over since they all became 'temporary' bank tabs.

Just wondering, did you end up buying the <[Account] Bank Expansion > or a different type of bank expansion?

Ah, I can't remember really but I do remember it being almost 10k per expansion, was a waste of 60k gold. I think it was the account one.
  • 5 bucks we aint getting s**t back.
    I mean we didnt even get a word, not even a "sorry, we're still investigating".
    Even if they dont actually, they could just say it, but nothing. Or I'm blind. *shrug*
  • I lost 3 of my bank tabs and moved it to the temp bank. Wasted 28k+ gold on Account bank expansion that i buy from a player
  • Same issue here, bought a bank tab and now it shows as a temporary bank.
  • must have been a bad bug for you kitty to hide it in the litter box . that's ok thoe we can always W O K E the cat later I mean walk the cat .... offers stry fry to space kitty