[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Buddy Up Bank Tabs and Guild Bank Broke

13»

Comments

• psst just a simple yes I'm still working on it helps. if you cant fix this just maby givbs us our guild banks back :pleased:
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. they could come on and tell us something. I sent a ticket and still haven't heard anything. if they don't make this right anytime soon, I know I wont spend any more money on the game. I know some others wont either. I had barely talked them back into playing again and then this happens. they aren't happy either. maybe we need the whales to speak for us.
  • I agree. they could come on and tell us something. I sent a ticket and still haven't heard anything. if they don't make this right anytime soon, I know I wont spend any more money on the game. I know some others wont either. I had barely talked them back into playing again and then this happens. they aren't happy either. maybe we need the whales to speak for us.

I just came back to the game after a break and this isn't a great way to make me want to stick around for a bit.
  • I lost three bank tabs after the emergency maintenance today,and for some reason Im unable to submit a ticket on it.
  • any updates on this?
  • Honestly the only way for them to ever notice your problem is to keep posting it in the main area til they say something.
  • any updates on this?
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Reyzon wrote: »
    any updates on this?

Halrath wrote: »
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're working on the best way to solve this for people whose bank expansions vanished. One big problem is that the broken version of the bank expansion was tradeable, so it was possible to sell them on the broker (many people who did so likely had no clue it was bugged). For anyone reading, the version with [Account] in the title is the one with the issue.

No changes has been made, but it has been addressed that this is a problem. I'd advise you to sumbit a ticket to claim your missing bank tabs.
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    Reyzon wrote: »
    any updates on this?

Halrath wrote: »
    Sure. We're still working with BHS on that issue, and we certainly understand your desire to get the Bank Tabs back
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're working on the best way to solve this for people whose bank expansions vanished. One big problem is that the broken version of the bank expansion was tradeable, so it was possible to sell them on the broker (many people who did so likely had no clue it was bugged). For anyone reading, the version with [Account] in the title is the one with the issue.

No changes has been made, but it has been addressed that this is a problem. I'd advise you to sumbit a ticket to claim your missing bank tabs.

Unfortunately Submitting a ticket does nothing, except warrent a responce of we know please wait... /sadpanda
  • Yep this is still a problem.
    Yep I am still missing 4 Bank tabs.
    Yep EME has been pretty silent on how they will fix this.