Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

EDIT - The news post for these events is now up. See the details here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/glaive-a-thon-rewards-weekend

Regarding Ruinous Manor and RMHM, see Noesis's comment further down in this thread.

cfA8Bgb.jpg

This weekend we have multiple events happening at once, thanks to the glorious 2,200+ viewers we had during the Glaiveathon Twitch stream April 7 & 8. Here's a list of things you can expect between 4/21 and 4/24. Consider this forum post a heads up, as we do have an official news post going up tomorrow that explains a little more:
  • Triple XP in over world and dungeons.
  • Triple Dungeon Drops
  • Dungeon Jackpots with the potential to get bonus feedstock, alkahest, titan's embers, diamonds, and even some cosmetic items.
  • Enchanting bonus success rate up to +12.
  • Enchanting material cost reduction for both awakening and awakened enchanting.

We're configuring everything as I type this and we're super excited for the big weekend. Congratulations again to everyone who participated in the stream and helped unlock all these rewards. You've done your fellow TERA players proud!

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in all good but take out the cosmetic items, because we all know that those will pop up as jackpots rather then the stuff thats actually worth it. I don't want 25 butterfly wings in my bag when I'm running dungeons.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I want to thank you for adding cosmetics and rare items to the jackpot. My guild-mates and I are excited to see what we will earn, and I hope that I can earn enough items to make new players feel a little more welcome when playing TERA. You've really shown support for those players who don't solely focus on PVE. I appreciate it, friend.
    NPCPak wrote: »
    I want to thank you for adding cosmetics and rare items to the jackpot. My guild-mates and I are excited to see what we will earn, and I hope that I can earn enough items to make new players feel a little more welcome when playing TERA. You've really shown support for those players who don't solely focus on PVE. I appreciate it, friend.

I guess you like hording butterfly wings, because on the stream thats what he said he would put in as jackpot.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

I guess you like hording butterfly wings, because on the stream thats what he said he would put in as jackpot.

Among other things, but cosmetic items will be more rare than other jackpot items. Butterfly Wings were the first things to go on my list but I've added more to it since the stream.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Among other things, but cosmetic items will be more rare than other jackpot items. Butterfly Wings were the first things to go on my list but I've added more to it since the stream.

Yea.. don't add butterfly wings. I still have like 25 from the past mongo event that was done like last summer.......
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    We're going to get the Triple Drop on Ghilieglade? Say yes please.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Can we have the Ghost Knight Helm in this list? :awesome:
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    My whole guild has arranged time off for this--we are superexcited!

Thank you so much for this.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Can we have the Ghost Knight Helm in this list? :awesome:

Lets add to the list the Permanent Disco Ball please.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    can we have a list of the cosmetics? :3
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Venpai wrote: »
    can we have a list of the cosmetics? :3

We'll probably get it tomorrow when the news post goes live
  • I don't wanna sound whiny but I know a lot of people will complain if the cosmetic items are on the lvl of "butterfly wings".

So I'll sugest the following:

Is there any chance to have specific dungeons that'll be only droping cosmetics? Instead of having one BIG jackpot chance of 50 items, I think it'd be nice to have some dungeons droping cosmetics, and others dropping the original jackpot of "alkahest, feedstock, embers and diamonds". In this way, people can decide what sort of jackpot to get, and have a chance of variety instead of cursing their RNG 'cause they wanted specific stuff.
    What do you think Spacey?

This is all I have to say about this, I think all the rewards are awesome, I spent both days watching the Glaveathon and had an awesome time with everyone in the twitch chat. I'll be running multiple dungeons with my guildies all weekend so I'm sure I'll have a blast no matter what.

Thanks for this :3!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    start time (hour) and end time ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salvatori wrote: »
    We're going to get the Triple Drop on Ghilieglade? Say yes please.

It was always part of it, cause GG on steroid is the best Dungeon EVER on ANY mmo game :awesome:
This discussion has been closed.