[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Report the glitches next time sooner, don't be a toxic player, don't exploit stuff.

With the things I saw seems RM was always has its own event for you people.

So, how is it a bad thing that actually EME's staff are taking action against exploits? Those using it get mad, that is an absolute.

@Dhrizzit said, don't glitch it, made threads, seems he is a better community member than many of us.

Be a responsible community then expect good from EME.

Community's crying continues w/o even pointing their fingers at them for being very negative on many aspect of the game.

EME needs also to take actions against these kind of toxic players.

Not sure about that, he has admitted to exploiting RM before.

Considering the facts, not including RM in the event is the best choice.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    Jenieve wrote: »
    Except that we dont get to experience the whole reward that was community earned because of this exploit-that-shall-not-be-named. What is this volde-he who should not be named? The very reason for the thread.

Just to be clear, that is outrage for us ethical tera players that RMHM isnt included .. the ONLY location to get hanker-chiefs
    Are you sure it's the only place?

8e6a6e292f.jpg
    68e0f9704e.jpg
    160k is like 1 day farming bgs with power hour and there is a 200k cap.
    There's also the devalued chests.
    RNG, you can open 100 and get 50 or 0.

RMHM is also RNG, you either win or you don't. The boxes cost nearly nothing now.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Report the glitches next time sooner, don't be a toxic player, don't exploit stuff.

With the things I saw seems RM was always has its own event for you people.

So, how is it a bad thing that actually EME's staff are taking action against exploits? Those using it get mad, that is an absolute.

@Dhrizzit said, don't glitch it, made threads, seems he is a better community member than many of us.

Be a responsible community then expect good from EME.

Community's crying continues w/o even pointing their fingers at them for being very negative on many aspect of the game.

EME needs also to take actions against these kind of toxic players.

Not sure about that, he has admitted to exploiting RM before.

Considering the facts, not including RM in the event is the best choice.

I know he did, but he mentioned it and said it is better to run it w/o it. I mean he still admits not like many.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Except that we dont get to experience the whole reward that was community earned because of this exploit-that-shall-not-be-named. What is this volde-he who should not be named? The very reason for the thread.

Just to be clear, that is outrage for us ethical tera players that RMHM isnt included .. the ONLY location to get hanker-chiefs

8e6a6e292f.jpg
    68e0f9704e.jpg

RMHM is also RNG, you either win or you don't. The boxes cost nearly nothing now.
    It's 100% drop with a chance of another x3 and we would get 4~ lady's per run, with an static random ppl doesn't matter this is better than flip a coin or waste the whole day in bgs getting stressed.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

8e6a6e292f.jpg
    68e0f9704e.jpg

It's 100% drop with a chance of another x3 and we would get 4~ lady's per run, with an static random ppl doesn't matter this is better than flip a coin or waste the whole day in bgs getting stressed.

If you had a static you wouldn't need handkerchiefs this late especially after all the drop events. I'll leave that as my final response on the matter though.
  • edited April 2017
    I got my ambush weapon and chest with only 3 hankies and opened the lilith and other boxes about 500 of each and got all the hankies, powders and envies I needed with some left over so RM not being in event dont matter unless your one of the exploiters who wants to do that so it's not a hankie issue
  • MakojitaMakojita ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for adding another way to get the only VM8 mat people need and were running RMHM for! /s
  • Looking forward to it.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »

8e6a6e292f.jpg
    68e0f9704e.jpg

If you had a static you wouldn't need handkerchiefs this late especially after all the drop events. I'll leave that as my final response on the matter though.
    Or I could be abusing of the exploit to stock up all mats that I need right? :D
  • Starryskys wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The news post giving details about these events is now up. You can read it here:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/glaive-a-thon-rewards-weekend
    Noesis wrote: »
    No joke. Spacecats and I talked about it, and I put the big "NO" on Ruinous Manor for the awards weekend. We have known for a while now that there is a method by which players can exploit Ruinous Manor and not use reset scrolls. We have a patch for this coming next week, but I made the call that we are not going to take a dungeon currently suffering from an exploit and then adding additional rewards to it.

If we did that, the rewards would have to be so terrible as to simply be not worth it unless you were one of the people doing the exploiting. And if we made the drops good enough to be worth it for the honest players, the exploiters would benefit massively, and that's not ok.

With Tuesday's maintenance we will have the dungeon fixed so that the known exploits will be addressed and loopholes closed, and Ruinous Manor will be included in future dungeon weekend events.

I'm going to quote when the triple drops were announced if we got enough on twitch stream "all dungeons will be affected for triple drop. right except for Harrowhold."

well uh maybe they didn't know about the rmhm exploit when they did the stream? lol
  • edited April 2017
    While its all good you want to pro
    No joke. Spacecats and I talked about it, and I put the big "NO" on Ruinous Manor for the awards weekend. We have known for a while now that there is a method by which players can exploit Ruinous Manor and not use reset scrolls. We have a patch for this coming next week, but I made the call that we are not going to take a dungeon currently suffering from an exploit and then adding additional rewards to it.

If we did that, the rewards would have to be so terrible as to simply be not worth it unless you were one of the people doing the exploiting. And if we made the drops good enough to be worth it for the honest players, the exploiters would benefit massively, and that's not ok.

With Tuesday's maintenance we will have the dungeon fixed so that the known exploits will be addressed and loopholes closed, and Ruinous Manor will be included in future dungeon weekend events.

While its all good you want to protect your game from exploits and rightly should you have to consider rmhm is the only dungeon that gives hankerchiefs other dungeons triple drop are pointless without rmhm.

Even if you do an rmhm triple drop after the fix people will still miss out on the enchanting buff/using less materials on awakening without them being at the same time. Most people came on specifically for those rewards to take them away is just plain wrong no matter the reason behind it.
    The only thing that would have been reasonable is to A speed up the patch fix which i know is already developed or B Push the even back a week after rmhm is fixed.
  • Starryskys wrote: »
    The news post giving details about these events is now up. You can read it here:

I'm going to quote when the triple drops were announced if we got enough on twitch stream "all dungeons will be affected for triple drop. right except for Harrowhold."

well uh maybe they didn't know about the rmhm exploit when they did the stream? lol

They have known for a long time and have been banning people with reports for a while because of it.

Why does someone always give them the benefit of the doubt till they are shown otherwise I mean really is it so hard to belive that a game company has done something wrong.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Starryskys wrote: »
    While its all good you want to pro

While its all good you want to protect your game from exploits and rightly should you have to consider rmhm is the only dungeon that gives hankerchiefs other dungeons triple drop are pointless without rmhm.

Even if you do an rmhm triple drop after the fix people will still miss out on the enchanting buff/using less materials on awakening without them being at the same time. Most people came on specifically for those rewards to take them away is just plain wrong no matter the reason behind it.
    The only thing that would have been reasonable is to A speed up the patch fix which i know is already developed or B Push the even back a week after rmhm is fixed.

You know you can still run RMHM for hankies, right? You'll only get the usual amount.

You can also get handkerchief from the boxes, right? Are those not included in the triple drop?

They have known for a long time and have been banning people with reports for a while because of it.

Why does someone always give them the benefit of the doubt till they are shown otherwise I mean really is it so hard to belive that a game company has done something wrong.

The patch had to come from BHS.
  • Noesis wrote: »

So unfortunate.... you're allowing the few bad players to ruin it for the many good players. This event was supposed to be a reward for showing support for the game via Twitch. Honest players are being penalized either way by your logic, it doesn't make sense. Not to mention we are nearing the end of a patch and coming into a new gear/content patch soon are we not? What's the big deal if a few more vm8 mats are laying around on the servers at this point?
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    I think they should postpone the whole event until RMH is fixed. A lot of people were going to use this event to get vm8 mats.
    EME was aware of this exploit for quite some time, it seems, so I don't quite understand why they can't just push back the event by a week.
    It doesn't really matter to me though, as I won't have time to play either way.
This discussion has been closed.