[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Glaiveathon Rewards Weekend 4/21 to 4/24

1679111214

Comments

  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Magraal wrote: »
    HunHan wrote: »
    Gameforge looks so much better than Enmasse now. Lol. Pathetic~~~ I HOPE THE UPCOMING 5TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT WILL BE GOOOOOOOOD~~~

    NA Community finds glitch -> NA community actively abuses glitch, creates/uses third party programs to do so -> EME doesn't give glitched dungeon additional rewards -> NA community blames EME...

    Seriously guys, if you want to be mad at someone, direct your rage at the people actively creating new ways to cheat in the game, and those shameless enough to use and/or spread them.

    yea but when said glitch is reported multiple times and it takes so long to patch and mystically only after the drop event can it be fixed....yea thats laziness along with removing bonus enchant from an enchant event as well.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Yoyoma wrote: »
    @Spacecats I really hope you actual take action against those that abused this exploit and ruined the event for the rest of the community, and not just some slap on the wrist but have accounts banned. If nothing is done that just seems like the company is too afraid they will lose money which is sad.

    I really are up to this.

    Don't mater if this happen to hurt the population badly but cheaters are not welcome on games when ppl who don't cheat pay the tab for their abuse.
    sanj66 wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Stricera wrote: »
    Ohoho EME is still killing their game I see. Whats the point in doing x3 if rmh doesnt count

    What's the point of doing a x3 for a dungeon where people will just exploit it to run it endlessly, thus rendering everything else in the game pointless unless you're maximizing your time doing that one thing all weekend...? (And everyone who is not exploiting loses...)

    how do we lose? we lose by it not being triple drop and they exploit anyways, we still get something if it is included......
    You lose because the people abusing the exploit are getting that much more as a result, and are that much more motivated to do so while the going is 3x as good.

    sanj66 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Angeline wrote: »
    What is even the point? You all knew this event was coming up for presumably at least two weeks; why not fix RMHM before the event...........!?!!?!??!!?!

    All I can say is that it takes development time to identify and fix things like this.

    then why wasnt it patched today with the cash shop?

    The cash shop is not a "patch". It's a web store.

    but you still gain, where as now you gain nothing.

    Everyone still gain becuase there are several dungeons that anyone can run.
    HunHan wrote: »
    Gameforge looks so much better than Enmasse now. Lol. Pathetic~~~ I HOPE THE UPCOMING 5TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT WILL BE GOOOOOOOOD~~~

    You can play at Gameforge servers and have the experience for what so many from EU play on EME servers ^^
    Shikine wrote: »
    @Noesis @Spacecats put ladies handkerchief in LKH then if you "say a big NO" for RM. Because if you haven't noticed, its an essential part for any VM gear.
    It has been discussed in many forums that double and triple drop doesn't affect the glitched versions of RM from the 2nd round, so this whole hysteria is for nothing again. Like the emporium one. Maybe you want to implement a way to investigate something before ruining any even or shutting down systems.

    so wait, is it confirmed that it doesnt apply the drops after glitched? cuase if thats the case then why not have triple drop in it? well i guess it might be way too late for them to change thier minds but if they can confirm it themselves cant they turn it on for the rest of the weekend? id like to farm some ladies please.

    What I've been told, anyway, is that there is a way to exploit it during multi-drop events (and someone did it last time), but I can't validate it. I assume either EME has validated the claims, or they just don't want to take the risk while this bug is in the wild.


    The players who cheat are to be blamed.

    And they deserve no less than a permaban from the game.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    So the main event of the soul purpose why people wanted for tripple drop remove? Wow could you guys atleast make a back up plan to get ladies before shutting it down you could drop lady's in broken pris or schm even as battle ground bonus because 160k to high. Atleast make it manageable for now and give us another option to get ladies

    All this does is still keep people undergeared who been trying to catch up with the rest of the endgame community and pvp.
    I can understand that some thing should be change encase of exploit
    But don't remove the main event which is the end game dg with out making a back up to replace it.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Also titan embers should be removed since crafting is dead lol
  • berrymilk wrote: »
    So the main event of the soul purpose why people wanted for tripple drop remove? Wow could you guys atleast make a back up plan to get ladies before shutting it down you could drop lady's in broken pris or schm even as battle ground bonus because 160k to high. Atleast make it manageable for now and give us another option to get ladies

    All this does is still keep people undergeared who been trying to catch up with the rest of the endgame community and pvp.
    I can understand that some thing should be change encase of exploit
    But don't remove the main event which is the end game dg with out making a back up to replace it.

    Indeed. My friends and I wanted this event just cuz the ladies drop. I came back to the game and want get geared and adjust all my life to play a lot at this event.
    Get ladies in another dung, or at least do a RM triple drop next week after fix this would be fine.
    Or you guys could just triple drop the ladies in RM during this weekend. Ppl who are abusing this exploit wont need it at all.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magraal wrote: »
    HunHan wrote: »
    Gameforge looks so much better than Enmasse now. Lol. Pathetic~~~ I HOPE THE UPCOMING 5TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT WILL BE GOOOOOOOOD~~~

    NA Community finds glitch -> NA community actively abuses glitch, creates/uses third party programs to do so -> EME doesn't give glitched dungeon additional rewards -> NA community blames EME...

    Seriously guys, if you want to be mad at someone, direct your rage at the people actively creating new ways to cheat in the game, and those shameless enough to use and/or spread them.

    YEA! The blame should be on Bluehole!
  • edited April 2017
    Shikine wrote: »
    It is human and gamer nature to explore the game look for holes and exploits you can use for your own advantage, and if the game allows it then therefore its allowed because you can do it. [...] This is clearly just bad design, nothing else for which the players cant be blamed for.

    MMOs aren't the same as single-player games where the consequences are isolated. If an MMO allows something and you do it, but that something is an exploit, it can still be against the rules and can still get you banned. If people devise third-party tools to help them take advantage of that exploit, it's all the more reason to see action be taken (since it violates even more rules). The only reason people really think it's "allowed" is because they haven't heard of people being banned for it yet. If people were getting banned, they would come to the conclusion that it is not allowed, whether "the game allows it" or not.

    Honestly, the lengths at which people go to defend cheaters and exploiters is baffling. When you signed up for an account, you agreed not to cheat or exploit the game. If you cheat or exploit the game, you deserve the blame, whether "the game allowed you to do it" or not. And it's clear from EME's comments in this thread that it is considered an exploit, and not a "hidden feature," in case there was ever any doubt.

    Of course BHS should still fix it and not make these rookie mistakes in the first place. But it's not an excuse.
  • Or you guys could just triple drop the ladies in RM during this weekend. Ppl who are abusing this exploit wont need it at all.
    That's the other thing, lol, the people that are using an exploit all already in full Ambush or even Behemoth at this point, so again... Just punishes those that actually need mats the most.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Imagine if EME/BHS actually communicated their stance on injecting instead of only doing minor fixes for the mass amount of game breaking bugs and exploits it offers the users (minor fixes months after the fact)


  • xoBarb wrote: »
    Imagine if EME/BHS actually communicated their stance on injecting instead of only doing minor fixes for the mass amount of game breaking bugs and exploits it offers the users (minor fixes months after the fact)

    They have communicated their "stance" on injecting many times and in no uncertain terms (on stream and on the forum). The only thing people are waiting for is for the other shoe to drop to prove they "really mean it."
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »
    It is human and gamer nature to explore the game look for holes and exploits you can use for your own advantage, and if the game allows it then therefore its allowed because you can do it. [...] This is clearly just bad design, nothing else for which the players cant be blamed for.

    MMOs aren't the same as single-player games where the consequences are isolated. If an MMO allows something and you do it, but that something is an exploit, it can still be against the rules and can still get you banned. If people devise third-party tools to help them take advantage of that exploit, it's all the more reason to see action be taken (since it violates even more rules). The only reason people really think it's "allowed" is because they haven't heard of people being banned for it yet. If people were getting banned, they would come to the conclusion that it is not allowed, whether "the game allows it" or not.

    Honestly, the lengths at which people go to defend cheaters and exploiters is baffling. When you signed up for an account, you agreed not to cheat or exploit the game. If you cheat or exploit the game, you deserve the blame, whether "the game allowed you to do it" or not. And it's clear from EME's comments in this thread that it is considered an exploit, and not a "hidden feature," in case there was ever any doubt.

    Of course BHS should still fix it and not make these rookie mistakes in the first place. But it's not an excuse.

    ?_? i still don't get you, this was known YEARS, but it only gets this much uproar when ALL people get to know it? C'mon, hypocrisy at its finest.
  • edited April 2017
    Shikine wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »
    It is human and gamer nature to explore the game look for holes and exploits you can use for your own advantage, and if the game allows it then therefore its allowed because you can do it. [...] This is clearly just bad design, nothing else for which the players cant be blamed for.

    MMOs aren't the same as single-player games where the consequences are isolated. If an MMO allows something and you do it, but that something is an exploit, it can still be against the rules and can still get you banned. If people devise third-party tools to help them take advantage of that exploit, it's all the more reason to see action be taken (since it violates even more rules). The only reason people really think it's "allowed" is because they haven't heard of people being banned for it yet. If people were getting banned, they would come to the conclusion that it is not allowed, whether "the game allows it" or not.

    Honestly, the lengths at which people go to defend cheaters and exploiters is baffling. When you signed up for an account, you agreed not to cheat or exploit the game. If you cheat or exploit the game, you deserve the blame, whether "the game allowed you to do it" or not. And it's clear from EME's comments in this thread that it is considered an exploit, and not a "hidden feature," in case there was ever any doubt.

    Of course BHS should still fix it and not make these rookie mistakes in the first place. But it's not an excuse.

    ?_? i still don't get you, this was known YEARS, but it only gets this much uproar when ALL people get to know it? C'mon, hypocrisy at its finest.

    What hypocrisy? If it were up to me, I would have pushed to fix it right from the start and ban all those who knowingly exploit it. How long people have known about it or how many people are able to do it make absolutely no difference to me. If EME is aware that people are actively exploiting this and want to exclude the content from a reward event because they believe there's a potential benefit to the exploiters, fair enough.

    I think it's a reasonable suggestion to either a) have the key rewards available in other content, or b) add this benefit to this content at another time once the exploit is fixed. I think those ideas need to be brought forward to EME. But that has nothing to do with trying to justify/rationalize the people who are cheating as if it's the game's fault or the game made them do it by being poorly designed. Everyone knows the rules (and even if they don't, they agreed to them when they signed up).
  • Injector for it's purpose is a good thing, just needs regulating and taking away access to bad stuff. It's not unheard of for communities in various games to develop all kinds mods to optimize/fix/add to game, https://mods.curse.com/
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Injector for it's purpose is a good thing, just needs regulating and taking away access to bad stuff. It's not unheard of for communities in various games to develop all kinds mods to optimize/fix/add to game, https://mods.curse.com/

    from what I see none of those give a clear ingame advantage onpar with lowering your ping to virtually 0 for skills and being able to bypass content

    :thinking:
  • edited April 2017
    xoBarb wrote: »
    Injector for it's purpose is a good thing, just needs regulating and taking away access to bad stuff. It's not unheard of for communities in various games to develop all kinds mods to optimize/fix/add to game, https://mods.curse.com/

    from what I see none of those give a clear ingame advantage onpar with lowering your ping to virtually 0 for skills and being able to bypass content

    :thinking:

    Of course, current way needs regulating and extensive updating to make modding "legal" and not using backdoor method.

    It's not even 0 ping, you still gonna lose to low ping player.

    https://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/kittycombo
    KittyCombo - English Mainly KittyCombo will support attack flow of the player. KittyCombo executes in order the command by conditions which player specified. The kind of command, execution sequence, and an execution condition are customizable. As command, player can specify skill, suit skill, action (including using item), Ex skill, macro, emotion and so on.

    TL:DR Spam one button to make perfect rotation.
This discussion has been closed.