[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Boomerang

So i've noticed boomerang's aim is lower after the patch last week. It isn't that noticeable when somewhat zoomed in, but it is definitely noticeable when zoomed out. Was this an intentional change or a bug?

Here's a cropped pic, not sure if it does it justice but you can see the orb already halfway into the ground before it hits the 'target' where the crosshair is aimed at:
FZPGy03.png

This is me not moving, aiming at a target that also isn't moving. Now picture that in actual dungeon play.

Comments

• MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    i also experienced that ..
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    It now fires towards your crosshairs instead of forward
  • dinnersdinners ✭✭✭
    I have already made complaint to EME. EME have no clue. Some of mystic didnt't even notice of changed.

Before the patch, mystic's boomerang heal was fixed in height. No matter where the camera facing, the healing boomerang fly in same height.

After the patch, it moves with camera angle. If you look down, healing ball in go into ground and miss healing on player in front of you.

I have asked it in Ktera, they have same problem after Ninja patch. BHS have never mentioned about mystic's boomerang healing skill changes. Most of ktera mystic thinks that it was BHS another stupid mistake that they can't fix it back.

There is no reason to shoot healing boomerang into ground or sky as like Gunner's mana missiles.
  • LuhzLuhz ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    dinners wrote: »

Before the patch, mystic's boomerang heal was fixed in height. No matter where the camera facing, the healing boomerang fly in same height.

absolutely false

since several people are noticing this, maybe there was an exaggeration to the effect bought on by the increased speed, but boomerang pulse was always influenced by where your camera is, as well as the height of your character.
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    Luhz wrote: »

absolutely false

This. It was definitely not at a fixed height. You can aim wherever but the orb would actually be right on the target, not below like it is now.
  • dinnersdinners ✭✭✭
    Luhz wrote: »

absolutely false

since several people are noticing this, maybe there was an exaggeration to the effect bought on by the increased speed, but boomerang pulse was always influenced by where your camera is, as well as the height of your character.

Wow, SEE?
  • I started noticing the odd aim when I tried to boomerang ressed mates. When someone starte to get up after being ressed, i would boomerang and they would get the 2 tics from heal. After ninja patch, I would do the same but noticed the boomerang would go under the floor. I've been a mystic for almost2-2.5 years now and I'm very familiar with aiming the skill so, they scrwed it up lol.
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    @Spacecats bump