[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Remove Power Hour

Remove power hour and change it to Power day instead.

and god knows how many years and time this need to be requested, multiple BG queue is needed especially for the upcoming patch where
kumas royale level 65 drops the new mid tier gear.

BG literally is dead outside of power hour. Make it a 24 hour thing or increase rewards during off peak hours.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Do you even patch notes bruh?

The BG reward system is being overhauled - you'll be able to literally do a random BG at any point during the day, win it and get VM9 crafting mats or another goodie in the reward bag.

January 12th Ktera patch notes
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tG334aCCL2L9uiRsv18ZF2MQ_OIvf5rmS_WHdXtMJdg/edit

January 25th Ktera patch notes
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnhwa_kgIwXeMudbpthI29IcP_YeN7gmBifzI5bWEjY/edit

These are the changes we'll see in the upcoming patch (both of these patches are being consolidated in one update)

EU already posted them over here
    https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-55-velikas-secrets

"Patch 55 includes the Korean updates from 12th and 25th January"

TL:DR, you're getting exactly what you want, next patch, put a little effort into your research pls.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    I think what he meant is dropping the Power Hour and change it to daily. Not everyone can play those BG at the same time as other because they got something called timezone and things to do. The reward doesn't matter (jackpot during power hour).
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »
    I think what he meant is dropping the Power Hour and change it to daily. Not everyone can play those BG at the same time as other because they got something called timezone and things to do. The reward doesn't matter (jackpot during power hour).

the deal is, it IS gonna happen something similar.
    If you just want so badly changes right now tho, then ya OK, but dunno if it's gonna get changed quickly.
  • Oh a PvP post in general - guess I will throw this in here:

Please for the love of all that is good in the world bring back PvP leaderboards, monthly seasons, and rewards for ranks. Thanks.

Oh and I too support power days :)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    posty wrote: »
    Oh a PvP post in general - guess I will throw this in here:

a) Please for the love of all that is good in the world bring back PvP leaderboards, monthly seasons, and rewards for ranks. Thanks.

b) Oh and I too support power days :)

a) I agree this could be apealing for those who like PvP and making this on BG's will make it more competitive (I like this). However being Tera not a PvP competitive game it could hurt more players than bringing joy becuase the elitism that it will bring (more than it is already).

And I mean those ppl who have less than 40% winrate but keeps bragin about their KDA, means that they only care for personal numbers but not helping their team to win the match (pretty common problem on LoL).

b) More than a full day power hour I think they can make an 3 diferent hours for power hours in a day (ie. 3 am to 7 am, 11 am to 3 pm and 7 pm to 11 pm. This I think can help those who works on 3 diferent turns and they are being changed periodically, those who study at mornings, those who study at afternoons and those from overseas.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if I can do a certain battleground everyday instead doing it in certain day due to scheduled/timing power hour.
    Really looking those patches forward but at the same time, the real problem is the overall Tera population which is the main factor of any battleground queuing.
  • RionatRionat
    edited April 2017
    imo power hour rewards are too good :^)

spend 9-12 minutes doing rmhm get like 20 t11 fs
    spend 5 minutes in kuma get mad money
    I'd be happy if I can do a certain battleground everyday instead doing it in certain day due to scheduled/timing power hour.
    Really looking those patches forward but at the same time, the real problem is the overall Tera population which is the main factor of any battleground queuing.

The jackpot reward is a way to stimulate ppl on doing only one BG and that way the q times get shorter as possible. Also the schedule restriction is for ppl to try to run it in the same hours and achieve the best health for the queving.

Just to make an example, LoL (a MOBA with more than 50 millions of players) is removing content even their population is growing bigger. That's becuase the ppl keeps complaining about q times and Riot decided to remove the less played Battlegrounds from their game.

If we don't try to play at all the options the game have for us the next step for BHS and EME will be removing PvP content as 3v3 and Griddion for being the less popular and that way force those players to join other BGs.

We need that the ppl afk in cities join the queving on battlegrounds rather than only spaming on global the same foolish things every minute. That would help a lot the Bgs also.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

The jackpot reward is a way to stimulate ppl on doing only one BG and that way the q times get shorter as possible. Also the schedule restriction is for ppl to try to run it in the same hours and achieve the best health for the queving.

Just to make an example, LoL (a MOBA with more than 50 millions of players) is removing content even their population is growing bigger. That's becuase the ppl keeps complaining about q times and Riot decided to remove the less played Battlegrounds from their game.

If we don't try to play at all the options the game have for us the next step for BHS and EME will be removing PvP content as 3v3 and Griddion for being the less popular and that way force those players to join other BGs.

We need that the ppl afk in cities join the queving on battlegrounds rather than only spaming on global the same foolish things every minute. That would help a lot the Bgs also.

Exactly. If we had an entire day of Power Hour, when would people queue for it the most anyway? Would it just be slow the entire day like it wasn't power hour because people ran it on some weird time like right after server reset?

This is the same with dungeons, same explanation I always give to people who ask why a dungeon got removed. Simply because since new ones are added, if nothing is removed, we end up with tons of BGs that people just wait ages on queue and never do, which would slow down the queues for the newer and more popular ones, since anyone has their preferences, and then they would complain that "ded gaem" "no one does X dungeon".
    That if the IM servers could even handle so many separate maps at once (tho I think they would anyway, lots of people on many different dungeons = lots of people on same dungeon maps 5 on each)
  • they are not removing contents and instead adding more which is why i've given up on that.

if its slow the entire day - which is why i suggested to increase rewards during off peak hours.

it needs to be popping fast during peak hours like now, AS WELL AS popping during OFF peak hours. what's the point if its just dead like literally now and waiting for 8am pst to reach?? some of us might need to leave home at that time?

i definitely agree content needs to be removed but it wont happen, first kumas, next iron battleground, couple years later we gonna have flight battlefield 1942 in tera. kappa.

i'm saying POWER HOURS ARE BAD if the bg is not popping the entire day, if bg is popping now during power hours, the do something like make the rewards double during 10pm to 7am pst when the bg is dead

if you want to use LOL as an example, then do not use we need the power hour excuse or that certain times the players are asleep because in LOL and DOTA game is popping within minutes 24/7 and bg popping 24/7 is what we need to achieve instead of it just popping fast during certain hours

now that power hour is working, work towards POWER DAYS

EXAMPLE SOLUTION: 8am - 10pm pst power hours with extra rewards(like now), 10pm - 8am pst hardcore hours with double the extra rewards.

POWER DAYS GUYS NOT POWER HOURS

9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    if you want to use LOL as an example, then do not use we need the power hour excuse or that certain times the players are asleep because in LOL and DOTA game is popping within minutes 24/7 and bg popping 24/7 is what we need to achieve instead of it just popping fast during certain hours

No they don't. Have you ever played them?

When you are a Diamond 1 or 2 and want to play as mid or top you have queves of 30+. The only ppl that have faster queve times on LoL are those on Gold-Silver-Bronce.

And yes, we need the power hour excuse becuase NA Tera has like 1/100 players NA LoL. Having no way to get most of the ppl playing at the same hours and let them queve on every time of the day will only result in longer queves being power day or not.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

When you are a Diamond 1 or 2 and want to play as mid or top you have queves of 30+. The only ppl that have faster queve times on LoL are those on Gold-Silver-Bronce.

And yes, we need the power hour excuse becuase NA Tera has like 1/100 players NA LoL. Having no way to get most of the ppl playing at the same hours and let them queve on every time of the day will only result in longer queves being power day or not.

im talking about the average player dude, the top player in dota sometimes have to wait 2 hours for a game but is dota dead?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

im talking about the average player dude, the top player in dota sometimes have to wait 2 hours for a game but is dota dead?

If the average player on LoL qued for Dominion before it was removed (even 3v3s when through periods of long ques for the average...), even for populated regions like NA and Eu you would wait an hour. Smaller regions for ranked actually had specific times to play ranked just because of the population for those regions, and even those "underpopulated" regions for LoL is probably far more populated than NA Tera is. Having 24/7 events makes no sense, because dead times will be dead even with rewards. Look at pve, there are all these events and lfg/ims is still dead at certain hours simply due to lack of people on at those times, that is why higher rewards focused during set hours makes more sense rather than lowered 24/7 extra rewards.
  • edited April 2017
    some dungeons in pve is popping 24/7

dead times is dead because the system and the game sucks, are you telling me if the rewards is x100 during dead times, people wont login and play it?

anyway thats it for me not gonna help this community anymore

the bg can stay dead during non power hours :)