[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera Anniversary Wishes

Comments

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Good servers and service providers to ease the lagging.
    Revamp of in-game shops like buddy-up, tera emporium.
    Including additional items to the fashion coupon store.
    In-game method for 2.0 dragon.

And similar treatment of HH as they did in EU. Namely 2 reset each week.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Bonus EMP or EMP sale would be great for the anniversary. Of course this matters little if they can't fix the lag since at this point the game is becoming a chore and no fun.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    for alliance to be brought back so i can get that dam n exarch mask :<
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    fix the issue with EAU perfume drops :<
    reducing the price in the ACE shop for etchings and horns
    reduce the price in killing and bell store of every thing
  • back to zayo.
    my ping in zayo 160ms
    current link EME 240ms, no problem my isp problem EME service Link.
    after chance zayo link i need buy Noping or WTFast, to play tera on 180ms, after update Valkyrie ping to upgrade on WTFast or Noping on 216Ms. Wait more 1 Month, If you do not have changes, i drop to tera.
    I will spend my time and money on another game.
  • lag free servers
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    If I could have one wish, I would want this post I made to come true... or at least the mounts. These mounts would be: Arcadian Dapple, Velikan Grey, Blue Roan, Chestnut Gelding, Electrum Wind, Pinto, Razormane, Quackerjack (Beanie/Cap), White Afro Duck, and Smolder.

If my first wish cannot come true, I'd wish to finally become Humtan, the Popori.
    20130327010051?path-prefix=tera
  • I would like to see ALL previous costumes and such available. and I dont mean by having random loot boxes. several costumes I would like to have but not going too buy many many many loot boxes to maybe get the one i want. and of course a low reasonable price. but i know it will never hapen
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Optimization, expensive costumes for super cheap, and a vm8/9 event
  • Optimization, optimization and most important of all, OPTIMIZATION.

But since that will obviously never happen I'll list a couple of other, just as outrageous and impossible wishes:

Putting back old content. I'm talking storyquests, skycastles, dungeons, all of it. I never understood this idea of REMOVING content instead of ADDING/UPDATING said content. If you want people to stay and play your game for a long time, why make it more difficult by taking away stuff that people want to do? It just baffles me.

A revamp of the federation bill system and reward emporium would be pretty nice too.

Oh and how about that housing that was promised all the way back at the game's launch? Hmmm?

Last but not least: make the chest changer item work on ALL outfits, not just a couple of swimsuits. The chest changing code is already in the game, so give us (legal) access to it!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Them to bring back the old island of dawn as the starter zone
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    If I could have one wish, I would want this post I made to come true... or at least the mounts. These mounts would be: Arcadian Dapple, Velikan Grey, Blue Roan, Chestnut Gelding, Electrum Wind, Pinto, Razormane, Quackerjack (Beanie/Cap), White Afro Duck, and Smolder.

If my first wish cannot come true, I'd wish to finally become Humtan, the Popori.
    20130327010051?path-prefix=tera

If they released this, I'd even be a popo too. That's adorable.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    eme has fulfilled my wish by giving diamond on calendar. Btw everyone make sure you make multiple accounts + claim on all servers! Bring more gold into the game!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    A return of ALL removed outfits from the TERA store! From old timey Santa suits to the Bomber jackets and caps, even the silver and gold New Years dresses.

If all those came back for a week--even three days! That would be amazing.