[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Calendar Rewards - May 5th

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    And it is known that the player council is nothing but salt. Most of these council members are strictly against *** meters. It is mainly consisting of players that act out of self interest.

Don't get me wrong, I understand Kamizuma's wishes to starve the community from gold, so he can reach his "1 billion gold by the end of 2017" by playing the broker across multiple servers and controlling the economy. So it would be naturally in his best interest that any attempts at putting gold into the game should be avoided. Nowadays Tera has even less natural gold than before, think of the removal of GhillieGlade gold.

However, 10K gold or 50K gold per person would most definitely NOT break a game's economy. People buying millions of EMP to control markets across servers does.

I'm not sure what dps meters have to do with Diamonds, and even then, I believe most are indifferent or support its use anyways, just not how it is handled given certain groups were abusing and monetizing it in an illegal way. If you're going to make accusations, then at least be accurate.

Secondly, you can't say we only care for our own interests when that's what everyone complaining is concerned about. Kami nor I care for inflation as both of us have a lot of items that would just increase in price like it has happened before. You get your precious 10k while Kami gets it and some and I certainly get at least 150k without even bypassing the system and some as well.

Honestly if you actually played the game you wouldn't need to be literally begging to be handed 10k for doing nothing anyways. In short, as much as I strongly dislike the usage, the only salt here would be you.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still would like to know how people found out whats going to be in the calendar rewards next month.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    I still would like to know how people found out whats going to be in the calendar rewards next month.
    there are two arrow keys above the top left of the calendar itself that can be used to view previous/upcoming months
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Honestly if you actually played the game you wouldn't need to be literally begging to be handed 10k for doing nothing anyways.

That's essentially what I said on page one... it's easy make 10k. You argued against it.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Edited title to remove my name. Please don't call out individuals on the forums. Even EME staff. If you have something to say to someone in particular, please message them directly instead of creating a discussion.

What, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That would be the only Diamond I get from years of being in Tera. :bawling:

Send me via parcel at least? :heartbreak:
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so, I think all of us who understand how Tera works can agree that the diamond was an overkill. But did the replacement have to be a 7-day backslot item that has been in the game for over a year now? Why couldn't it be the "something nice" Spacecats said they were looking for? Like, for example, those bubbly mounts(permanent and non-tradeable) people keep talking about. Or a token that can be exchanged for a few of those items(the mount, exarch mask, unity stole, you know, things people want)...
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    OK, so, I think all of us who understand how Tera works can agree that the diamond was an overkill. But did the replacement have to be a 7-day backslot item that has been in the game for over a year now? Why couldn't it be the "something nice" Spacecats said they were looking for? Like, for example, those bubbly mounts(permanent and non-tradeable) people keep talking about. Or a token that can be exchanged for a few of those items(the mount, exarch mask, unity stole, you know, things people want)...

or even some of the old non lootable pets , or maybe a permanent remote controlled tank from the sun festival.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    or maybe a permanent remote controlled tank from the sun festival.

No. I've had ti up to here with being put in combat while trying to log out.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly if you actually played the game you wouldn't need to be literally begging to be handed 10k for doing nothing anyways.

That's essentially what I said on page one... it's easy make 10k. You argued against it.

I was saying 1 character doing IOD isn't going to make 10k, not that it was difficult.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    At least make it a 7-day Sweet beats, Rock or something like that...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea. When I saw May's calendar. I understood there was no GF token, Since May 5th is the Bday =)

What if we get 70 GF tokens, keep 10 off so only lvl 65 players can make the rest or have leftover from before to make it 80 for an innerwear box.

I think this is the best thing, that can even lead to more golds or less gold. And way less exploitable.

@Spacecats. good idea? :3
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    They could atleast trade it for a 7, 15 or even 30 days outfit like that castanic demon outfit for example, i bet alot of people would be happy with that i guess
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Honestly if you actually played the game you wouldn't need to be literally begging to be handed 10k for doing nothing anyways. In short, as much as I strongly dislike the usage, the only salt here would be you.

I see you around a lot on the forums, luckily the quantity of posts does not correlate to the quality of them because once again, you post something without thinking.
    Most of these player council members are shitposting on the forums more than they even play the game. For example look at Kamizuma. How do you know what's going on in the game when you don't even play the game? Ask him how many dungeons he ran or battlegrounds the past year. It's full of casuals.
    I believe most are indifferent or support its use anyways, just not how it is handled given certain groups were abusing and monetizing it in an illegal way. If you're going to make accusations, then at least be accurate.

"I believe" and "at least be accurate" in one sentence. How ironic. You and I both know it is not possble to bypass it, since as I stated previously this requires knowledge of the way the Tera client is coded which, if was bypassable, would have been fixed. You are stating that certain groups were already abusing and monetizing it. Do you even know what you are typing? You are literally saying that people already got money out of it because there was a diamond on the calendar which was 1,5 weeks away.

You'll probably read this and type another essay to hide around the facts that you spread nonesense.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    yay some one whines about diamond so we get 7 day back pack
    might kill moral but at least the economy is safe
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    yay some one whines about diamond so we get 7 day back pack
    might kill moral but at least the economy is safe

pf, could have at least been some nice cosmetic. ihatethebackpack
    i had no idea there was a diamond coming up. >actually didn't even know you could preview the next month's calendar until i read this thread and searched the calendar high and low questioning how people knew-
    well, i was happy to hear there was a diamond, 10k is a lot to me, only for it to be replaced after complaints :(
This discussion has been closed.