[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Patch Notes: May 23, 2016

The latest Patch Notes fix some of the big concerns brought up during last week's giant Secrets & Shadows update like CS queues and instance reset scrolls. We're also adding Fashion Store costumes for ninjas, and Shadow Sanguinary & Demokron Factory Hard Modes!

Check out the full notes here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-420603

Comments

• Now that the ninjas will get fashion stuffs, my question is: when will brawlers get their costumes?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Brawlers are already in there mate.
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    Coofy wrote: »
    Now that the ninjas will get fashion stuffs, my question is: when will brawlers get their costumes?

I think the ones we have for brawler now is all we are getting for a while.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Labello wrote: Sooooo, nothing about fashions coupons when we use the instant maching tool ?
    What would you get fashion coupons for using the instance matching tool? There is no reason to get fashion coupons when we use the instant matching tool... O.o

And as for the credit rewards you probably need to pm someone, rather then make it known here.
  • We used to get like 10 fashion coupons for doing lv 65 instances through instance matching, but it was when RG was still there.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    It's just my opinion, but we don't need to be rewarded like that. I can understand being rewarded in side the dungeon as a drop or with drops or even as a reward for finishing the dungeon. But just for instance matching? No. I would rather see more fashion coupons drop from the bams from IoD along with T9 feed or even T8 feed rather than just healing and mana motes to be honest. Even there for doing a VG it would be worth the reward as a drop often. But no not for doing instance matching. That is just yeah..I wouldn't even do it if I where staff. Then again I'm not :chuffed:
  • VaritaVarita
    edited May 2016
    Is the DFHM really going to be 7 man? I thought it would be 5 man.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    Brawlers are already in there mate.

The promo outfits only. There's supposed to be fashion coupon outfits for ALL the various armours Brawlers can wear, as other regions already have.
  • What about the bug that won't let me mw an item. Or making t8 feed more easy to find
  • edited May 2016
    how many hours when the server start again?
  • Ninja Costume Preview Fail..... nothing shows up when i click to view them.
    And why is the Butterfly Ninja Weapon Skin in the Coupon Store.
    I thought that was only for those that reached lvl 65 during the event.
    You just made that pointless...
    Also, that last two pages of ninja wear is showing the icon of the specialty lvl up event costume.
    Though, again, nothing is actually previewable for me.
  • An81angel wrote: »
    Ninja Costume Preview Fail..... nothing shows up when i click to view them.
    And why is the Butterfly Ninja Weapon Skin in the Coupon Store.
    I thought that was only for those that reached lvl 65 during the event.
    You just made that pointless...
    Also, that last two pages of ninja wear is showing the icon of the specialty lvl up event costume.
    Though, again, nothing is actually previewable for me.

^^^
    Fashion coupons totally bugged for me too.
  • So, we don't get all the reward points that we missed for a week?
  • no compensation of any for the whole week without tera reward points ???? started thinking this company really dont care of players anymore, their fault and we players need to bear it as it's our fault.