Patch Notes: May 23, 2016

Comments

• Better fix alliance.
    Entire pvp was offline for the week now. Conflict was like 4 hours earlier than normal.
    Weekly reset didnt happen until now.
  • IoD rewards have been halved. Instead of the usual 40 tokens, they only give 20?
  • GG Ninja's can't look at their costumes at all, it's only bee 30 minutes since servers came up and they already messed something up.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    lol, i thought that only VG points were doubled, now i see gold and feedstock were doubled too. with ammount of feedstock we get now average player will need only like 2 weeks of grinding with all the characters to enchant one piece of gear, especially now when BoP items can't be dismantled...idk, seems like BHS and EME have new project in mind and want to get rid of TERA players...
  • An81angel wrote: »
    Ninja Costume Preview Fail..... nothing shows up when i click to view them.
    And why is the Butterfly Ninja Weapon Skin in the Coupon Store.
    I thought that was only for those that reached lvl 65 during the event.
    You just made that pointless...
    Also, that last two pages of ninja wear is showing the icon of the specialty lvl up event costume.
    Though, again, nothing is actually previewable for me.

I can't preview them either. However I can preview the weapon skins.
    Guess it's back to my sorc grinding Celestial arena.
  • please let us preview those costumes!!
  • Cincierta wrote: »
    An81angel wrote: »
    Ninja Costume Preview Fail..... nothing shows up when i click to view them.
    And why is the Butterfly Ninja Weapon Skin in the Coupon Store.
    I thought that was only for those that reached lvl 65 during the event.
    You just made that pointless...
    Also, that last two pages of ninja wear is showing the icon of the specialty lvl up event costume.
    Though, again, nothing is actually previewable for me.

I can't preview them either. However I can preview the weapon skins.
    Guess it's back to my sorc grinding Celestial arena.

*sobs in the forums too* give me mY BABIES-- I mean cOSTUMES
  • TeneTene
    edited May 2016
    Did Ilvl requirements to get vanguard rewards change what so ever? or what was the actual change? 405 and I still can't do the stupid easy dungeons such as WH, hell I did it back in my 1 year old T5 gear and it's still to easy.

It feels annoying to be forced to equip junk equipment pieces just to get rewards.

Edit: I tested with ilvl 406 and 407, still can't get rewards for example WH or DFHM, did you guys change anything at all?
  • No more double VG rewards? You do realize there is only like 3.3% chance of a player getting jewelry from wonderholme right? We're forced to roll vs 9 other people for an essential piece of gear and it doesn't drop most of the time in the first place, at 1 run a day this is just [filtered].

Now without VG double tokens we get 60 per day, so after 5 days we can get 1 piece of jewelry. 20 days later for a full set! Come on EME, PvPers shouldn't have to wait 20 days to play the game! Why can't I just PvP now?! Not like alliance is properly functioning for PvP anyways but I still can't duel anyone because they're all geared from last patch in +15 Tensus or Starfall. Just lower the grinds that affect PvPers please.
  • maybe this all bug was the plan of EME after all.......
    EME point of view:
    fashion coupon: cannot give it out during new event will be too many new player going dungeon. plus no one will go buy elin box~!
    Tera reward point: double event will make player too easy to up tier, so why dont we act it's just a bug or mistake our team made~!
  • Wish we could get an eta on a fix for the fashion coupons from someone at EME
  • ^How can you put the Butterfly Shuriken in when saying before that this is for those only reaching 65 in 24 hours?? That would mean you lied to us. Take it out off the coupon store and fix preview and alliance - alliance did not reset this week, on AV atleast
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Sylinn wrote: »
    People concerned about costumes instead of how the game is being handled.

Amurricans.

Yeah, as one of those 'Amurricans' I'm pretty disappointed to see so many people whining harder about not being able to dress up their Ninjas than the other, far more critical issues in this game. Seems EME doesn't give half a damn about fixing game issues because as long as people can play with their virtual Barbies and dress them up all day, they'll remain complacent and continue to shovel money into EME's wallet.

Frankly I'm at the point where EME is only one or two more f**kups away from me just outright canceling Elite and finding a new game to play. Video games should be fun, entertaining, and feel rewarding. Yet Tera feels like nothing more than a second job grinding the same god-awful boring and rehashed material hundreds of times over, just to get gear to do that very same task hundreds of times more until the next patch hits with the occasional dash of PVP that gets ruined or horribly unbalanced by the newest FoTM class.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I am concerned about my fashion Coupons.
  • It's just my opinion, but we don't need to be rewarded like that. I can understand being rewarded in side the dungeon as a drop or with drops or even as a reward for finishing the dungeon. But just for instance matching? No. I would rather see more fashion coupons drop from the bams from IoD along with T9 feed or even T8 feed rather than just healing and mana motes to be honest. Even there for doing a VG it would be worth the reward as a drop often. But no not for doing instance matching. That is just yeah..I wouldn't even do it if I where staff. Then again I'm not :chuffed:

Where is dislike button?! This person deserve as many dislikes as possible.

That is insane. I love the Instance Matching system and believe that if you use it...or something like it...you should be rewarded for PUGing it up.