Weapon vs costumes

Once upon a time, several years ago, the remodeling system was removed from the game, and along with it went a lot of customization.
Now we have fashion coupons, and through them we have access to most of the armor sets in the game to use as costumes. But the weapons side of things leaves a lot to be desired. And by "a lot" I mean, like, 90% of the weapons in the game if not more. We have access to 4 weapons, 2 of which are reskins of each other.

Now, my suggestion is simple: Allow all weapons in the game to be equipped in the appropriate costume slot. Especially ancient remodeled weapons with a different appearance from their original one. This should be something EME can take care of serverside, without depending on BHS.
Alright, so that would render some of the weapons tab in the fashion coupons store useless. Or would it ? Can you even still obtain the materials to craft a Visionmaker or Nightforge weapon ? I'm not sure. Either way, a compromise could be to add an item in the fashion coupons store that would convert any given weapon to a costume, while keeping its current appearance. Make it a bit more expensive than the other weapon costumes, maybe 600 coupons instead of 500. That would be fine, but the key importance is for a remodeled weapon to retain its appearance once converted.

If nothing else, can we please have the old Battleground template weapons available to buy for fashion coupons ? I know these still exist in the game because I personally have 4 or 5 of them on different characters, and I'm sure a lot of people would absolutely love to see these again.

Comments

• KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer that they return the old remodeling system. It allowed players to be more unique cause you could have different armor sets for your armor, gloves and boots and also different colors. They could calculate the cost of each individual pieces (armor, gloves, boots) and have them cost fashion coupons. Also, we wouldn't be missing ANY armor or weapon skins cause all you would have to do is farm them or buy them like we did way back when. Still not sure why they would remove that system. All they had to do was switch the cost over to fashion coupons.
  • I'd prefer that too, but we all know neither of these things are ever going to happen.
  • Killstyle wrote: »
    I'd prefer that they return the old remodeling system. It allowed players to be more unique cause you could have different armor sets for your armor, gloves and boots and also different colors.
    This is exactly why I liked the remodeling system from before. My beserker has been wearing an outfit with these fugly claw toed boots, back then I would have been able to do something about it!