[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I feel as though I'm going to cry...

edited April 2017 in Off-Topic
I suddenly feel I am no longer wanted on these forums...I feel like I'm being discriminated against by everyone in these threads...

Which leads me to ask...WHAT IN THE NAME OF STINKY SOCKS DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

I feel like I'm being targeted for no reason whatsoever, aka discriminated against.

Comments

• Who are you?
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭✭
    Community's broken, everything is broken there's no point going in there and post
  • KanaKasaneKanaKasane ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    KanaKasane wrote:
    They'll just keep on deleting it over and over. They don't care about us.
    Good ol mods going to work. I was right. Deleted it straight away.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭✭
    They will realize they are making a mistake prohibiting mods and S1 ini edits
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    WTF!!!!!! hahaha ppl getting crazy, seriously...
  • I'm crying my eyes out...this beautiful forum has suddenly become a war zone...I'm no longer wanted here, by anyone...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm crying my eyes out...this beautiful forum has suddenly become a war zone...I'm no longer wanted here, by anyone...

I'm not sure if memeing or did this suddenly become a therapy session...

now if real if you really getting witch hunt by players: REPORT 'EM YO
    EME's pretty much the Wanted here :P
  • Wolf315 wrote: »

Well, I wanted to come here and make some healthy discussion, and instead I'm getting treated like a criminal.
  • What did you do to deserve this?

You started this forum thread...
  • You complained instead of sending in a ticket.
  • I love you you great KING you LIVE ON AND THROW YOUR PEOPLE GOLDEN REWARDS. please and ty.
  • You complained instead of sending in a ticket.

I may send in a ticket, even though it's not gonna do me much good...I still cannot believe that this beautiful forum has suddenly turned into a war zone...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    You complained instead of sending in a ticket.

I may send in a ticket, even though it's not gonna do me much good...I still cannot believe that this beautiful forum has suddenly turned into a war zone...

dunno how you saw it as beautiful I've always seen it as a mud fight ring...

OOoh you mean the avatars, yeah these :3 Elins are so cute
  • ...sniffle I thought we had something KING..the moment I am nice in this sand land you PUSH ME ASIDE I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS
This discussion has been closed.