When will there be an Account Bound option for the Bone Dragons??

Good Morning Everyone!

I was just wondering if you guys could give me some kind of estimate, perhaps based on the last dragon release, as to when these bone dragons will have an account bound option?? I know other mount releases have had the account bound option from start, but apparently the dragons are different. =(

Thanks for any help <3

Comments

• nope, they are about to lose lots of players and some profits,

need to earn back the profits by making players like you buy a mount for each of your alt
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I don't think there has been any mention of account-bound bone dragons on NA... so I'm not sure we will even get them.

Don't quote me on this, though, as I'm not sure if there has been word about it.
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    nope, they are about to lose lots of players and some profits,

need to earn back the profits by making players like you buy a mount for each of your alt

Yeah no, that's not me. I refuse to spend that kind of money for a one-character mount, not happening.
    Aimovera wrote: »
    I don't think there has been any mention of account-bound bone dragons on NA... so I'm not sure we will even get them.

Don't quote me on this, though, as I'm not sure if there has been word about it.

Man I really hope we get the option for account-bound! Spending 40 bucks for a one-character mount is just crazy. 50 for an account-bound one is a bit over-priced imo but at least you're making an account-bound investment, which I'm more willing to do......vs. an investment for just one character. o_o
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Hwasa wrote: »

Yeah no, that's not me. I refuse to spend that kind of money for a one-character mount, not happening.

Man I really hope we get the option for account-bound! Spending 40 bucks for a one-character mount is just crazy. 50 for an account-bound one is a bit over-priced imo but at least you're making an account-bound investment, which I'm more willing to do......vs. an investment for just one character. o_o

There are legit people that have spent 200$+ without getting a dragon in the loot boxes.

And then there's me who spent 250 of the 15-a-day EMP from elite status and got one. You could always just sacrifice your first-born to RNGesus, like me.
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Hwasa wrote: »

There are legit people that have spent 200$+ without getting a dragon in the loot boxes.

And then there's me who spent 250 of the 15-a-day EMP from elite status and got one. You could always just sacrifice your first-born to RNGesus, like me.

Lmao! If only I had a first-born!!!! D: haha
    I've been lucky like that with letter drops in-game and on other games with lootboxes - like OW. However on TERA I've only ever gotten crap from lootboxes. I'm thankful I've only spent like 10 bucks on them though. 200+ is cray cray for me. lol
  • I would love to have all mounts be account bound, not just the new bone dragons, but all older mounts as well. Please bring back all the old non flying mounts and make them account bound.

Also if they really want money, make player housing available and furnishings for it and you'd make a fortune! Sell the castles in the sky to players and they would buy 'em. Just stop selling the RNG boxes please!!!
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    Lynnetta wrote: »
    I would love to have all mounts be account bound, not just the new bone dragons, but all older mounts as well. Please bring back all the old non flying mounts and make them account bound.

Also if they really want money, make player housing available and furnishings for it and you'd make a fortune! Sell the castles in the sky to players and they would buy 'em. Just stop selling the RNG boxes please!!!

You know this is actually a brilliant idea.
    Games like TERA and BDO have characters that are so visually appealing that I can imagine RPers and just reg. ppl would go nuts if we could buy sky-castles or apartments, furnish them, and then invite friends/guildies over........hah! They'd make a fortune, but they'd have to add more Sky Castles - perhaps smaller ones. Or maybe Sky Castles could be guild-housing but smaller apartments could be for everyone else?

But I really agree with you about the mounts. They need to lower the price on some of the older ones, and give every mount in the store an account bound option. They also need to start adding some more end-game content that drops mounts, as well as reg. dungeons that drop mounts or perhaps mounts you can farm reputation/credits for.....basically, having more in-game mounts, like WoW, would be epic.