Tera NA 5th anniversary + New patch

Comments

• MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    If the past is any measure of how EME handles announcements we will get info 1 week out give or take a day. I don't remember them ever giving us more than that in to be honest.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    With all the stuff going on right now, I'd say EME is looking towards the end of May.
  • reezzreezz ✭✭
    with player getting bann they wont be a anniversary
  • Tera will be dead in a month anyways, since EME seems determined to ban 99% of the players so... guess no aniversery Update. only Shills defend EME at this point, and shills are not people, they are sub human
  • stop ur whinning.... the bans have been very targeted, and based on a rule that been there for like ever, and someone pushed the line to far, so they are having to enforce it.... kinda a no brainer..... as for 5th anniversary im looking forward to it! cant wait to see what happens! but, its really a "Wait and see" thing, so ..... WAIT and SEE! lol....I would like to know whats going to be done about this whole TERA rewards situation, and if there WILL be anything done for the players that are innocent and NOt Banned! lol, kinda sux we lost out and got penalized with the loss, even though we didn do anything wrong.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe we will get our bank slots back for the anniversary, the ones that got removed last week
  • that'd be nice lol, though if i read right, you just submit a ticket, and they'll return them to you.
  • reezzreezz ✭✭
    I'm still looking for those tools in the web to download
  • I can feel my wallet getting smaller already. I wish there was something they could tell us about it. :cry:
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-55-03-velikas-secrets
    Battlegrounds

From Patch 55 onwards, reputation can no longer be earned as a reward on battlefields. There are now victory chests instead that can be opened for rewards, or receipts that can be exchanged for victory chests at a rate of 5 to 1.

Contents of Victory Chests

The exact contents of the chests can be viewed here: (PDF).
    Reputation Shop

As reputation can no longer be obtained, the prices of existing items have been reduced.

Corsairs' Stronghold

Gates increased to level 65
    Strength of the gates increased 1.5-fold

Shouldn't reputation be credits?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Vix wrote: »
    TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.

It is May 5th, it was always around that.

It was NEVER May 5th. I don't know where you got this idea. Tera NA's official release date was May 1st(EU was on May 3rd and, hey, look, they managed to start on time) and the past 4 times they managed to stick to that for the most part. There would at least be a news post on May 1st and, last year, while the announcements came in late, there was an event during the weekend. This year we got a topic that can't even make it to 5 pages. i had at least hoped something will start up after maint but....that'd be a remarkably short notice at this point.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.

It was NEVER May 5th. I don't know where you got this idea. Tera NA's official release date was May 1st(EU was on May 3rd and, hey, look, they managed to start on time) and the past 4 times they managed to stick to that for the most part. There would at least be a news post on May 1st and, last year, while the announcements came in late, there was an event during the weekend. This year we got a topic that can't even make it to 5 pages. i had at least hoped something will start up after maint but....that'd be a remarkably short notice at this point.

That is the official, but we usually got the event around that time as long as I remember.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »

That is the official, but we usually got the event around that time as long as I remember.

You might wanna check on that, just in case you are wrong.
  • https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-55-03-velikas-secrets
    Battlegrounds

From Patch 55 onwards, reputation can no longer be earned as a reward on battlefields. There are now victory chests instead that can be opened for rewards, or receipts that can be exchanged for victory chests at a rate of 5 to 1.

Contents of Victory Chests

The exact contents of the chests can be viewed here: (PDF).
    Reputation Shop

As reputation can no longer be obtained, the prices of existing items have been reduced.

Corsairs' Stronghold

Gates increased to level 65
    Strength of the gates increased 1.5-fold

Shouldn't reputation be credits?

IS NO ONE BOTHERED BY THIS MISTAKE?!