Tera NA 5th anniversary + New patch

1235»

Comments

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Nothing has been forgotten. There is quite a lot planned, but they've duct-taped my mouth and so I can't share all the details. The fifth anniversary will happen, it will be glorious, and possibly there will be cake.

Can you tell your kidnappers that the anniversary was yesterday?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    if not mistaken, ALL BG jackpot event has been already kicked. Wish we could see the details there :D lol
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    Pretty ridiculous that we cannot get a date or know anything when all other past anniversary events started a week before B)
  • Halrath wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

Yeah, I know a sale is kind of "meh" when it comes to events. The important part there, at least imo, is the announcement they made(the one I linked earlier, form April 30th). I get the actual event starting a few days later because of maintenance and they probably didn't want to stop it before the end of May nor let it run for too long. Makes me really wonder if they didn't completely forget about it and that's the true cause of this delay. Even by the 3rd anniversary standards, we should have something to do by now...

Nothing has been forgotten. There is quite a lot planned, but they've duct-taped my mouth and so I can't share all the details. The fifth anniversary will happen, it will be glorious, and possibly there will be cake.

1.5.20?? :)

• Pretty ridiculous that we cannot get a date or know anything when all other past anniversary events started a week before B)

I honestly don't understand it at all. The suspense has nearly killed my guild with no one even bothering to log on and just wait till we hear something. Since there is very little to be gained right now.
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    MuerteDan wrote: »
    Pretty ridiculous that we cannot get a date or know anything when all other past anniversary events started a week before B)

I honestly don't understand it at all. The suspense has nearly killed my guild with no one even bothering to log on and just wait till we hear something. Since there is very little to be gained right now.

Yeah it sucks but sadly we're forced to wait who knows this 7 month patch might turn to 8 months
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    MuerteDan wrote: »

Same, but I need to change the word "nearly" and replace it with "completly"