[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes
[TERA PC] Server maintenance is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, July 7. For details, please visit this thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

The 3rd Party Thread

17810121336

Comments

  • HecroGunnerHecroGunner ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    6d6fe570cf.png
    I said he threatened. This seems like a clear threat. Doesn't matter if he did or didn't follow through. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Actually this is what happened:dbefb4b35c83aaa5c7ae03f3943605c1.png




    Ahh the classic "Was just a social experiment bro!" His back peddling doesn't invalidate what he said, at all.
  • YitharYithar ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    "Even tho it gave people advantages over the other no matter the geographical location(Even in Chicago!) It still helped people" This is silly to justify. People are using their ping to justify gaining an edge over people who don't use it. Lower pinged players have a huge advantage in any online game. Tera isn't just the only game where ping effects people by a lot. If you cheat in any game, you will risk of a ban. This is still only talking about Skill-Prediction. The owner knew what his program could be used for and if he didn't then he's an idiot. Including all the other modules that people made for it, it's injustice.

    You make some valid points, Painwheel. It's true that lower pinged players will always have an advantage, but TERA is designed around everyone having 30 ping. There are ways BHS could fix the issue easily. A suggestion was made to change skills like Rapid Fire to act like Traverse Cut where it executes automatically but can be cancelled. But yes, I do agree if you cheat in a game you will be banned.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    About the DPS meter I gotta say that I've seen people post my DPS being on the crap tier level, like above the healer only (ya know when one posts all raid members), and I've either always taken it as a joke, like "hue demn I suck, gotta git gud eh", or was just legit curious to see if I was doing well to begin with. No one kicks me ever because I'm on crap damage, nor have I ever been called out because of this, probably because mostly my DPS is bad gear wise, I'm always attacking on the right place (eh... back) and crystals and rolls are correct, also no face tanking to do more DPS, and yeah nothing on the class of bellow 1/4 of the 2nd to last.

    I would say the players that literally complain and b!tch about the DPS being low are a handful of elitists. There are many cases I've seen that the one who looks at the DPS meter calls out for the player with abnormally low DPS and goes on to give tips for that player on how to improve. Rare have been the cases of kicking because of low DPS, usually the kick happens when it's a troll instead, and so the DPS will be reflected on it, but certainly the low DPS is not the cause.

    This.
    Most people will give advice on glyphs or rotations/positioning in order to help those who are putting out low dps. The people who are elitist enough to complain about low dps usually have their own statics or they're in 'elitist' guilds anyway; if they join an LFG or IMS they should expect things to not go as smoothly as they're used to in that case. If people are getting excluded from future runs it's most likely because they've been given advice and they're showing that they're not willing to listen or they have an attitude, or simply because people don't like them. There are people who don't care what dps they're doing and they just want to play casually and that's fine, but those same people can't get mad at those who take it more seriously. Unfortunately some people take unsolicited advice as harrassment or insult even if that's far from the intention, I've even gotten blocked for little things like telling a priest they plagued Nightmare Lachelith too early. If people are getting kicked it's usually due to them not doing well at the dungeon in general and/or they are the cause of constant party wipes, not low dps.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    @Ginjitsu

    Please take your time and read through the entire thread again.

    You want to be spoonfed and absolutely refuse to read and watch the videos that have been posted like the person who posted the insane difference in rapid fire given just a little bit of additional ping between the player and the server. If you just read the thread you can educate yourself on the issues and form an opinion from accurate facts. There are many arguments in this thread that explain things better than I can, and there's a certain player who has voiced their complaints as a banned developer and the post was subsequently locked and removed without a response.

    Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Burning Breath, and other skills are intended to be used at low ping because of the way they function and the fact that it is a Korean developer making a game for a Korean audience. Something like a player regularly having 80-120 ping isn't thought of because the game is simply designed for a different audience due to the physical size of their nation and incredible internet connection. When issues like this arise it is because the expectations and reality differ. The skills SHOULD function in a certain way, but they absolutely do not. This has been a known issue for many years.

    However the issue is so much bigger than that in regards to third party things. DPS meters are used by a majority of the endgame community to improve themselves - not harass other players (although that does undeniably happen because there are always going to be [filtered] people in any community). Many top streamers up until this announcement streamed with a DPS meter on. Should they have been banned? Is it an unfair advantage that someone who's colorblind could theoretically see things properly given a third party program since there are absolutely no options for this ingame? What about someone else who gets motion sickness gets a significantly better experience from altering the FOV? Even something as simple as the removing the censorship EME has built into the game for certain costumes is something that they have said can technically be seen as a bannable offense if they know it is going on. Like if someone streams with any of these things could it reasonably result in a ban?

    It's almost unbelievable how many people think even simple optimization fixes are cheating and should result in a ban. If you think that this is trying to justify cheating or that many, many people that are concerned in this thread are simply filthy cheaters who don't want to play the game and just get a reward then please take the time and read through all of the opinions posted in this thread that word things better than I can.

    You're making assumptions on how a skill is intended to work, removing the delay will give a clear advantage against players that choose to not use any tools to overcome challenges brought on by circumstances.

    DPS meters aren't really needed and players did just fine without it for years, even class changes have been made do to player feedback before it was meters were introduced. The "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA" announcement was very clear, but people jumped to conclusions about third party part of the thread and completely forgot about the cheating in TERA part. Changing INI files to optimize Tera isn't really cheating, sure technically it can be considered cheating but making that argument is just as stupid as saying you'll be banned for using a third party software like Windows 10.

    You actually lack the ability to comprehend what people say to you which is actually kind of impressive so you can have your own thoughts about how Rapid Fire and other skills like this are supposed to work and deny the video evidence before you along with the regional differences explained to you in an overly simplified way.

    The point is that people shouldn't be at an inherent disadvantage and that an archer in Chicago versus and archer in California shouldn't have a massive difference in how a core dps spell functions. The difference is not in theory, it is in fact. Whether or not these things can be used by people is up to EME and obviously they have decided that it is not acceptable so I'm no longer focusing the discussion around it. Even with those programs banned the issues still exist though and need to be discussed. Simply accepting that it's okay because it hasn't been fixed while it is a known issue is silly when it effects every player regardless of whether or not they know what the difference would be with lower ping.

    People absolutely have every right to be concerned with a zero tolerance policy even when things are not cheats whenever they mention a hatred of all third party programs, even the ones that are not intended to cheat. DPS meters have helped people become better players and if you are regularly clearing endgame content it's highly likely that someone out of the five people in your group for RMH or the majority of a HH raid that completes the dungeon is using one. Nobody jumped to conclusions. These statements were laid out by EME as a blanket statement that disallows the use of any third party program or modification and has expressed the desire to ban people who use them even if they will not go through with a mass ban.

    You lack the ability to not attack people at every turn.

    But cheating is not a solution just because an Archer is in California.

    If people are still concerned, they should check out a great post made by ElinLove.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/138318/#Comment_138318
  • HecroGunnerHecroGunner ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Yithar wrote: »
    You make some valid points, Painwheel. It's true that lower pinged players will always have an advantage, but TERA is designed around everyone having 30 ping. There are ways BHS could fix the issue easily. A suggestion was made to change skills like Rapid Fire to act like Traverse Cut where it executes automatically but can be cancelled. But yes, I do agree if you cheat in a game you will be banned.
    I've never commented on their communication though. I'll get to that in bit if you want. There are other mechanics in plenty of games where ping matters more compared to other mechanics. Yes the devs could make it better by reworking the whole mechanic, but that still doesn't warrant people to cheat. Now here me out, when EME deletes exploit threads, its good. Every company does this. I will quote from an FF14 exploit scare right here
    edf9a7db9f.png
    EME doesn't want people to go googling for the cheats themselves although this one is pretty wide-spread already so I guess why this post was made. Although other than that I do agree they could handle this a lot better. On a side-note and what spacecats already pointed out. He said that ping from aussie to japan to USA as a routing example, NOT to be taken as literal. People freak out over anything.
  • @Spacecats You could just do the other thing and ask BHS to build in a DPS meter, it would be helpful to anyone curious of their dps/ fulfill the need for elitists to epeen check and be a useful tool to know dps needed for dps checks such as shields and overall dps to complete things before enrage timers kick in.

    Also as for the monitoring of people using a 3rd party program, for a long time in the EU it was illegal for any company to look outside of their respective program files on any consumers PC for 3rd party software etc as it's a breach of privacy laws. (Currently I am unaware of any change to those laws but it's not my field - anyone that can post an update?). That being if this 3rd party program is just sampling packets to tell people their dps rather than actively editing files it shouldn't be in breach of TOS from how it read.

    Also notepad has been used to edit and tweak client side settings from volume to graphics for games for almost 3 decades, it was left as an accessible tool for consumers to use by so many thousands of developers that I'd find it hard to believe EME would have grounds to void TOS. Unless you're seriously going to up your customer support game, which is severely lacking and has been for quite some time in relationship to Optimization and Stability of the Game and your servers.

    I don't use any programs or UI mods (though some UI mods are really prettyand make up for the laggy flash UI Tera uses). So this doesn't really effect me, but as a large portion of the player base that has been around for years - in some cases since launch, do use it I can only forsee this damaging EME's player base.

    Be interesting to see what happens as TERA has gone from one of the most populated NA MMO's to the 8th most populated in the space of two years.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    @Ginjitsu

    Please take your time and read through the entire thread again.

    You want to be spoonfed and absolutely refuse to read and watch the videos that have been posted like the person who posted the insane difference in rapid fire given just a little bit of additional ping between the player and the server. If you just read the thread you can educate yourself on the issues and form an opinion from accurate facts. There are many arguments in this thread that explain things better than I can, and there's a certain player who has voiced their complaints as a banned developer and the post was subsequently locked and removed without a response.

    Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Burning Breath, and other skills are intended to be used at low ping because of the way they function and the fact that it is a Korean developer making a game for a Korean audience. Something like a player regularly having 80-120 ping isn't thought of because the game is simply designed for a different audience due to the physical size of their nation and incredible internet connection. When issues like this arise it is because the expectations and reality differ. The skills SHOULD function in a certain way, but they absolutely do not. This has been a known issue for many years.

    However the issue is so much bigger than that in regards to third party things. DPS meters are used by a majority of the endgame community to improve themselves - not harass other players (although that does undeniably happen because there are always going to be [filtered] people in any community). Many top streamers up until this announcement streamed with a DPS meter on. Should they have been banned? Is it an unfair advantage that someone who's colorblind could theoretically see things properly given a third party program since there are absolutely no options for this ingame? What about someone else who gets motion sickness gets a significantly better experience from altering the FOV? Even something as simple as the removing the censorship EME has built into the game for certain costumes is something that they have said can technically be seen as a bannable offense if they know it is going on. Like if someone streams with any of these things could it reasonably result in a ban?

    It's almost unbelievable how many people think even simple optimization fixes are cheating and should result in a ban. If you think that this is trying to justify cheating or that many, many people that are concerned in this thread are simply filthy cheaters who don't want to play the game and just get a reward then please take the time and read through all of the opinions posted in this thread that word things better than I can.

    You're making assumptions on how a skill is intended to work, removing the delay will give a clear advantage against players that choose to not use any tools to overcome challenges brought on by circumstances.

    DPS meters aren't really needed and players did just fine without it for years, even class changes have been made do to player feedback before it was meters were introduced. The "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA" announcement was very clear, but people jumped to conclusions about third party part of the thread and completely forgot about the cheating in TERA part. Changing INI files to optimize Tera isn't really cheating, sure technically it can be considered cheating but making that argument is just as stupid as saying you'll be banned for using a third party software like Windows 10.

    You actually lack the ability to comprehend what people say to you which is actually kind of impressive so you can have your own thoughts about how Rapid Fire and other skills like this are supposed to work and deny the video evidence before you along with the regional differences explained to you in an overly simplified way.

    The point is that people shouldn't be at an inherent disadvantage and that an archer in Chicago versus and archer in California shouldn't have a massive difference in how a core dps spell functions. The difference is not in theory, it is in fact. Whether or not these things can be used by people is up to EME and obviously they have decided that it is not acceptable so I'm no longer focusing the discussion around it. Even with those programs banned the issues still exist though and need to be discussed. Simply accepting that it's okay because it hasn't been fixed while it is a known issue is silly when it effects every player regardless of whether or not they know what the difference would be with lower ping.

    People absolutely have every right to be concerned with a zero tolerance policy even when things are not cheats whenever they mention a hatred of all third party programs, even the ones that are not intended to cheat. DPS meters have helped people become better players and if you are regularly clearing endgame content it's highly likely that someone out of the five people in your group for RMH or the majority of a HH raid that completes the dungeon is using one. Nobody jumped to conclusions. These statements were laid out by EME as a blanket statement that disallows the use of any third party program or modification and has expressed the desire to ban people who use them even if they will not go through with a mass ban.

    You lack the ability to not attack people at every turn.

    But cheating is not a solution just because an Archer is in California.

    If people are still concerned, they should check out a great post made by ElinLove.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/138318/#Comment_138318

    I am not justifying the use of cheating or third party programs. I'm saying the issues need to be addressed.

    I'm attacking you because you refuse to listen to anything that anyone has to say regarding ping related issues even when it's not being used as justification to use a third party program.
  • Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    @Ginjitsu

    Please take your time and read through the entire thread again.

    You want to be spoonfed and absolutely refuse to read and watch the videos that have been posted like the person who posted the insane difference in rapid fire given just a little bit of additional ping between the player and the server. If you just read the thread you can educate yourself on the issues and form an opinion from accurate facts. There are many arguments in this thread that explain things better than I can, and there's a certain player who has voiced their complaints as a banned developer and the post was subsequently locked and removed without a response.

    Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Burning Breath, and other skills are intended to be used at low ping because of the way they function and the fact that it is a Korean developer making a game for a Korean audience. Something like a player regularly having 80-120 ping isn't thought of because the game is simply designed for a different audience due to the physical size of their nation and incredible internet connection. When issues like this arise it is because the expectations and reality differ. The skills SHOULD function in a certain way, but they absolutely do not. This has been a known issue for many years.

    However the issue is so much bigger than that in regards to third party things. DPS meters are used by a majority of the endgame community to improve themselves - not harass other players (although that does undeniably happen because there are always going to be [filtered] people in any community). Many top streamers up until this announcement streamed with a DPS meter on. Should they have been banned? Is it an unfair advantage that someone who's colorblind could theoretically see things properly given a third party program since there are absolutely no options for this ingame? What about someone else who gets motion sickness gets a significantly better experience from altering the FOV? Even something as simple as the removing the censorship EME has built into the game for certain costumes is something that they have said can technically be seen as a bannable offense if they know it is going on. Like if someone streams with any of these things could it reasonably result in a ban?

    It's almost unbelievable how many people think even simple optimization fixes are cheating and should result in a ban. If you think that this is trying to justify cheating or that many, many people that are concerned in this thread are simply filthy cheaters who don't want to play the game and just get a reward then please take the time and read through all of the opinions posted in this thread that word things better than I can.

    You're making assumptions on how a skill is intended to work, removing the delay will give a clear advantage against players that choose to not use any tools to overcome challenges brought on by circumstances.

    DPS meters aren't really needed and players did just fine without it for years, even class changes have been made do to player feedback before it was meters were introduced. The "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA" announcement was very clear, but people jumped to conclusions about third party part of the thread and completely forgot about the cheating in TERA part. Changing INI files to optimize Tera isn't really cheating, sure technically it can be considered cheating but making that argument is just as stupid as saying you'll be banned for using a third party software like Windows 10.

    You actually lack the ability to comprehend what people say to you which is actually kind of impressive so you can have your own thoughts about how Rapid Fire and other skills like this are supposed to work and deny the video evidence before you along with the regional differences explained to you in an overly simplified way.

    The point is that people shouldn't be at an inherent disadvantage and that an archer in Chicago versus and archer in California shouldn't have a massive difference in how a core dps spell functions. The difference is not in theory, it is in fact. Whether or not these things can be used by people is up to EME and obviously they have decided that it is not acceptable so I'm no longer focusing the discussion around it. Even with those programs banned the issues still exist though and need to be discussed. Simply accepting that it's okay because it hasn't been fixed while it is a known issue is silly when it effects every player regardless of whether or not they know what the difference would be with lower ping.

    People absolutely have every right to be concerned with a zero tolerance policy even when things are not cheats whenever they mention a hatred of all third party programs, even the ones that are not intended to cheat. DPS meters have helped people become better players and if you are regularly clearing endgame content it's highly likely that someone out of the five people in your group for RMH or the majority of a HH raid that completes the dungeon is using one. Nobody jumped to conclusions. These statements were laid out by EME as a blanket statement that disallows the use of any third party program or modification and has expressed the desire to ban people who use them even if they will not go through with a mass ban.

    You lack the ability to not attack people at every turn.

    But cheating is not a solution just because an Archer is in California.

    If people are still concerned, they should check out a great post made by ElinLove.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/138318/#Comment_138318

    I am not justifying the use of cheating or third party programs. I'm saying the issues need to be addressed.

    I'm attacking you because you refuse to listen to anything that anyone has to say regarding ping related issues even when it's not being used as justification to use a third party program.

    The problem here is that these peeps are just trolling, they are the ones using a tbag third party program which many players use on tera just to make fun of some1 after they kill them, and then call you "noob br git gud" or also see them on discord as it happend on mine, i only get in there to make more drama, and some of them left the game years ago and are just having fun making us answer now, and some others are walking around on vo with their +15 killing everyone on sight, but ofc then when there is no competition they call out on global chat "ded geim", but hey we are the toxic ones here, smh.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeRoHouR95 wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Ceciella wrote: »
    @Ginjitsu

    Please take your time and read through the entire thread again.

    You want to be spoonfed and absolutely refuse to read and watch the videos that have been posted like the person who posted the insane difference in rapid fire given just a little bit of additional ping between the player and the server. If you just read the thread you can educate yourself on the issues and form an opinion from accurate facts. There are many arguments in this thread that explain things better than I can, and there's a certain player who has voiced their complaints as a banned developer and the post was subsequently locked and removed without a response.

    Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Burning Breath, and other skills are intended to be used at low ping because of the way they function and the fact that it is a Korean developer making a game for a Korean audience. Something like a player regularly having 80-120 ping isn't thought of because the game is simply designed for a different audience due to the physical size of their nation and incredible internet connection. When issues like this arise it is because the expectations and reality differ. The skills SHOULD function in a certain way, but they absolutely do not. This has been a known issue for many years.

    However the issue is so much bigger than that in regards to third party things. DPS meters are used by a majority of the endgame community to improve themselves - not harass other players (although that does undeniably happen because there are always going to be [filtered] people in any community). Many top streamers up until this announcement streamed with a DPS meter on. Should they have been banned? Is it an unfair advantage that someone who's colorblind could theoretically see things properly given a third party program since there are absolutely no options for this ingame? What about someone else who gets motion sickness gets a significantly better experience from altering the FOV? Even something as simple as the removing the censorship EME has built into the game for certain costumes is something that they have said can technically be seen as a bannable offense if they know it is going on. Like if someone streams with any of these things could it reasonably result in a ban?

    It's almost unbelievable how many people think even simple optimization fixes are cheating and should result in a ban. If you think that this is trying to justify cheating or that many, many people that are concerned in this thread are simply filthy cheaters who don't want to play the game and just get a reward then please take the time and read through all of the opinions posted in this thread that word things better than I can.

    You're making assumptions on how a skill is intended to work, removing the delay will give a clear advantage against players that choose to not use any tools to overcome challenges brought on by circumstances.

    DPS meters aren't really needed and players did just fine without it for years, even class changes have been made do to player feedback before it was meters were introduced. The "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA" announcement was very clear, but people jumped to conclusions about third party part of the thread and completely forgot about the cheating in TERA part. Changing INI files to optimize Tera isn't really cheating, sure technically it can be considered cheating but making that argument is just as stupid as saying you'll be banned for using a third party software like Windows 10.

    You actually lack the ability to comprehend what people say to you which is actually kind of impressive so you can have your own thoughts about how Rapid Fire and other skills like this are supposed to work and deny the video evidence before you along with the regional differences explained to you in an overly simplified way.

    The point is that people shouldn't be at an inherent disadvantage and that an archer in Chicago versus and archer in California shouldn't have a massive difference in how a core dps spell functions. The difference is not in theory, it is in fact. Whether or not these things can be used by people is up to EME and obviously they have decided that it is not acceptable so I'm no longer focusing the discussion around it. Even with those programs banned the issues still exist though and need to be discussed. Simply accepting that it's okay because it hasn't been fixed while it is a known issue is silly when it effects every player regardless of whether or not they know what the difference would be with lower ping.

    People absolutely have every right to be concerned with a zero tolerance policy even when things are not cheats whenever they mention a hatred of all third party programs, even the ones that are not intended to cheat. DPS meters have helped people become better players and if you are regularly clearing endgame content it's highly likely that someone out of the five people in your group for RMH or the majority of a HH raid that completes the dungeon is using one. Nobody jumped to conclusions. These statements were laid out by EME as a blanket statement that disallows the use of any third party program or modification and has expressed the desire to ban people who use them even if they will not go through with a mass ban.

    You lack the ability to not attack people at every turn.

    But cheating is not a solution just because an Archer is in California.

    If people are still concerned, they should check out a great post made by ElinLove.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/138318/#Comment_138318

    I am not justifying the use of cheating or third party programs. I'm saying the issues need to be addressed.

    I'm attacking you because you refuse to listen to anything that anyone has to say regarding ping related issues even when it's not being used as justification to use a third party program.

    The problem here is that these peeps are just trolling, they are the ones using a tbag third party program which many players use on tera just to make fun of some1 after they kill them, and then call you "noob br git gud" or also see them on discord as it happend on mine, i only get in there to make more drama, and some of them left the game years ago and are just having fun making us answer now, and some others are walking around on vo with their +15 killing everyone on sight, but ofc then when there is no competition they call out on global chat "ded geim", but hey we are the toxic ones here, smh.

    Then there's peeps that bring up race with hypothetical scenarios and wrongly accuse others at every chance they get.
  • YitharYithar ✭✭✭
    Yithar wrote: »
    You make some valid points, Painwheel. It's true that lower pinged players will always have an advantage, but TERA is designed around everyone having 30 ping. There are ways BHS could fix the issue easily. A suggestion was made to change skills like Rapid Fire to act like Traverse Cut where it executes automatically but can be cancelled. But yes, I do agree if you cheat in a game you will be banned.
    I've never commented on their communication though. I'll get to that in bit if you want. There are other mechanics in plenty of games where ping matters more compared to other mechanics. Yes the devs could make it better by reworking the whole mechanic, but that still doesn't warrant people to cheat. Now here me out, when EME deletes exploit threads, its good. Every company does this. I will quote from an FF14 exploit scare right here
    edf9a7db9f.png
    EME doesn't want people to go googling for the cheats themselves although this one is pretty wide-spread already so I guess why this post was made. Although other than that I do agree they could handle this a lot better. On a side-note and what spacecats already pointed out. He said that ping from aussie to japan to USA as a routing example, NOT to be taken as literal. People freak out over anything.

    Yeah, I get your point. I was actually reminded of Zurvan and the pomander thing for FFXIV. Clearly I spend too much time reading the subreddit. Also, sometimes vulnerabilities are disclosed to put pressure on companies to fix bugs. Obviously the situation is a bit different with game companies though.

    Well, I only pointed that out because if we're talking about being admirable we can talk about both sides. I really think this could have been handled better. :|
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    OjNiNQy.png

    Just leaving this here

    When was that?
  • HecroGunnerHecroGunner ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Yithar wrote: »
    I was actually reminded of Zurvan and the pomander thing for FFXIV. Clearly I spend too much time reading the subreddit
    What server do you play on o: ign Garlic Toast.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    OjNiNQy.png

    Just leaving this here

    When was that?

    A long time ago.
  • So as many people have asked what about S1engine.ini optimization tweaks which make the game playable and hlep a lot. And also the VPK modification to disable boss hp bar shake. Any news on this i would really like for them to be allowed ?
    @Spacecats

    If these things will be bannable offenses a lot of people will quit tera including me, i am a veteran player for like 4 years now with something like 1-2 years elite.

    I would really love an answer on this matter so i know if i will continue playing Tera and keep my elite subscription. Thanks.
  • YitharYithar ✭✭✭
    Yithar wrote: »
    I was actually reminded of Zurvan and the pomander thing for FFXIV. Clearly I spend too much time reading the subreddit
    What server do you play on o: ign Garlic Toast.

    I'm on Ultros since that's where my friends were, so I doubt we're on the same server, but we can be cross server friends.
Sign In or Register to comment.