[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes
[TERA PC] Server maintenance is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, July 7. For details, please visit this thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

The 3rd Party Thread

Comments

• SatchinSatchin ✭✭
    Is there a PVP issue? I jumped into Gridiron and Fraywind, spammed it during event period and I had yet to see anything out of the ordinary.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    just
    let
    this
    topic
    die
    please
    ElinLove wrote: »
    just
    let
    this
    topic
    die
    please

No no, we need more people to see every thing that were posted on page 30. There you can see clearly how those hacking tools works and why they give a clear advantage agains anyone in this game.

So far anyone defending those tools have been proved wrong as you can see on the videos and images posted for those proving how the one using them is forcing the server to make his action prior to anyone. You can even see a comparison between one player using that tool vs another not using it in the same image.

The cheaters is obvious that don't want this to be a wich hunt becuase they make bussiness with real money and that woud lead to end their profits.

That's the only truth behind their rant.
  • Who cares? The reality is EME can't do anything and they know it. From the moment they put up that announcement, they dug their own grave.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this should be here.

https://m.imgur.com/F69Rp4w

From GoDevil:

"Really EME? Think about the possibilities this is generating? Infinite Teleport, Inifinite HP, Infinite Cleanse, Status Edit and more. I stopped playing this game today.
    I was having a hard time believing that I'll have to stop playing. There have been many strange things with many players happening, they appear to be "edited", HP, STATUS, ANTI-STUN, TELEPORT and more. How many possibilities is possible with this "proxy"? it is no longer a beneficial program and is destroying the game. EME you guys really need to clean up everyone who has benefited from this type of BOT this is something very serious.

Sério EME? Pense nas possibilidades que isso está gerando? Teleport infinito, HP inifinito, cleanse infinito, edição de status e muito mais. Parei com esse jogo hoje.
    Eu estava custando a acreditar nisso agora terei que parar de jogar. Tem acontecido muitas coisas estranhas com muitos players, parecem estar editados, HP, STATUS, ANT-STUN, TELEPORTE e mais. Quantas possibilidades está sendo possível com esse "proxy"? deixou de ser um programa benéfico e está destruindo o jogo. EME vocês precisam realmente limpar todos que se beneficiaram com esse tipo de BOT isso é algo muito serio."
  • There's multiple members from the MT guild that priest was in using the script video . I'm sure EME can easily look through their character logs and see their various teleport locations and well as the 5000x tokens acquired every hour the script is running. Please make sure to ban all members accountable and remove all the gold/items from their trade history in case they moved their stuff off mains before getting the ban hammer.

This kind of abuse is really not cool and ruined an event that players worked hard farming farm for. Without a strong precedence set, it's pretty much not possible to have blue box events in the future.
    Well I am not even sure what that's about, I meant for that user to make that post here but somethings are done in the wrong way when you are in a lounge drinking with friends.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Just to make the story whole before everyone starts freaking out
    You gotta check your sources more carefully....

tB5ufxs.png

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Shikine wrote: »

tB5ufxs.png

Some of that does exist. He's just talking about it in a jokingly way, but that doesn't change the fact all of it is possible. None of it is new either, this was used in Eu Tera and there had been a thread months ago of complaints of certain people teleporting around along with quicker actions.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »

tB5ufxs.png

Some of that does exist. He's just talking about it in a jokingly way, but that doesn't change the fact all of it is possible. None of it is new either, this was used in Eu Tera and there had been a thread months ago of complaints of certain people teleporting around along with quicker actions.

You do realize that thats a VS farming bot and you mix it up with the blue box hunting bot... please at least read the whole thing.

tB5ufxs.png

You do realize that thats a VS farming bot and you mix it up with the blue box hunting bot... please at least read the whole thing.

Do you realize that a script for bot farming blue boxes can exist becuase blue boxes spam often near of main roads? Is not that hard if you think about it and about things as teleporting and mayor mods as that well... I don't ever want to think about it.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

tB5ufxs.png

Do you realize that a script for bot farming blue boxes can exist becuase blue boxes spam often near of main roads? Is not that hard if you think about it and about things as teleporting and mayor mods as that well... I don't ever want to think about it.

@ElinUsagi
    I never commented on the blue box farming bot... o.o why do you have the need to bring it up? >.<
    Just wanted to add the whole picture and clarify things up so noone thinks that there is a module you can buy to farm VS... boxes are a totally different thing tho, that we agree on, but not the dungeon farming...
  • AshirogiMutoAshirogiMuto ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    mEME is life
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

tB5ufxs.png

I did say some, because there are things that do work in instances that are used in Eu and Ru Tera that would make farming instances, or anything you want, incredibly easy.