[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

What would be some good rewards for upcoming events?

Comments

• i want elin germant box available in store during event pls, i would buy tons of them!!!
  • can we have unavailable items back to EMP store? like those in 2-3years ago. The prices are rediculously high.
  • MarkDRxMarkDRx ✭✭
    Personally I would love to see some Dyads/Smart Dyads
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    MarkDRx wrote: »
    Personally I would love to see some Dyads/Smart Dyads

Don't you have enough already? Though...I do want more smart dyads.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for nut hatch weapon skin eme plz bring back the nut hatch weapon skin my mystic needs it :< best weapon for mystics since dinosaur age
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    If your talking about item drop
    @HippyK tier 11 feedstock is greatly needed specially for those who want to 15 maybe not for the elite but for others to atleast catch up. And alk is fine to but the rest is garbage
    I don't mind head accessories or back slots but I think the costumes a no maybe? Depends they can make it extremely rare or grind oRama but consumables such as the feast is a good idea and mana pots or hp pots maybe? But no titan the dyards are helpful to putting vm as drops to open world I'd a good idea which this give people on a pvp server such as mt to actually pvp each other open world
    Maybe has this as a type of Mongo or bam killing event maybe? Like the Mongo event summing dg bosses open world to drop vm mats or something for raising of people fun I just got my fingers cross for nut hatch weapon skin LoL
  • happierhappier ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    6f60421175c3efc1fe11c2987bd62f.jpg
    ^that hairband
    (And semis)
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Things I don't want to see:
    - Most head/back cosmetics (butterfly wings, bubble headbands, etc. No one wants these, they're cheap looking and have been given out so many times)
    - Alkahest
    - Feedstock
    - Master Enigmatic Scrolls
    - TEMPORARY ANYTHING
    - Legacy items like Alliance masks
    - VM Materials

Things I wouldn't mind seeing:
    - Spellbinds
    - Blessed Enigmatic Scrolls
    - Semi Enigmatic Scrolls
    - Body cosmetics (Discontinued or event ones. Like Black Magic or the Dyeable Rogues Garbs)
    - Unity Stole/Bruiseweave Stole
    - Permanent mounts (Discontinued or event ones, like Malkin. I think there's an unreleased llama color as well. HINT HINT @Spacecats )
    - Dyad Structures (Smart or regular)
    - Weapon skins (Once EME gave out the flamingo skin. Maybe give out an old cheap skin like the alternative weapon skin?)
    - Goldfinger Tokens (Or straight up innerwear. Power and crit would be really awesome)
    - Dragon Scales
    - Fashion Coupon Loot Boxes
    - Pets (Caddy, Cheeks, any of the dragonette colors, etc)
    - Inventory Expansions
    - Circlet Fragments
    - Resizing Kits
    - Noctinium Refiner
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    I would love to see a mount event like the egg hunt, but more than just two be cause who wants to hoard birds...and maybe some resizing kits,Dragon scales, pets (7 day ones that can maybe be for longer ?) for sure <3 !
  • TeajTeaj ✭✭
    Temporary "insert anything here" is the worst reward you could give to any players. WORST!
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the announcement actually launched that would be a starter
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Please for the love of god don't put blessed back in, they are still recovering in price... Down to 60g per if not lower from that [filtered] kyras event.(use to be 300-350g per)
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    No more 7-day cosmetics. They are pretty useless imo.
    -Need a perm mount for anniversaries to show boat not a 7-day or 30-day one.
    -Perm dyes
    -Goldfinger Tokens
    -Fashion coupons (can ALWAYS use more)
    -Fed bills (if they upgrade selection)
    -Perm pets or pet food (I don't use pets due to having to feed them)
    -Dragon scales
    -Circlet Fragments
    -Armor or weapon skins (could even be just a color variant for events)
    -Event store (possibly make all events give the same currency and the store has variants or discontinued mounts, pets, armor / weapon skins, etc.)
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teaj wrote: »
    Temporary "insert anything here" is the worst reward you could give to any players. WORST!

ikr. I just throw all temp stuff away.
    what I would like to see as a reward for the 5th anniversary is an account bound perm anniversary mount and/or pet. something that when new players later this year come on board , you can show them off.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    What would be cool:

Innerwears - of all rarities

Cosmetics - Hat, face, back (common), body, weapon (rare)
    Kitty Cat Whiskers definitely need to come back

Strong Canephora / Bravery Potions - The more the better, these will always hold value

Masterwork, Extensive, Premium Alkahest / Tier 10-11 Feedstock / Spellbind

Lamb Bulgogi

Etchings

Smart Dyad Structures

Castanica Demons Smart Box - I mean what?