[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Most hated dungeons?

What are your most hated dungeons and why?

Mine is Demonkron Factory because the first boss is easily a wipe with people who do not cooperate with each other. The second boss is draggy when it is immune every time he does the carpet poisons.

And I absolutely dislike some of the achievements related to this dungeon, requiring you to get hit by the mechanics so many times to complete, or even worse, requiring your party members to get hit by the mechanic, after which you get hit by the AOE of your party members, to complete.

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Channelworks

if i ever personally know the name of the guy who pitched the idea for that dungeon i'm hiring a hitman
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demokron Factory because of that [filtered] crab!
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    AIHM cuz the whole dung was just a torture.
  • the abscess
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    CW. I'd rather have RG back a million times over. So sick of CW.
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    All lvling dungeons up to lvl 60 cuz of knockdowns :^)
  • AkymiAkymi ✭✭
    DFNM / DFHM horrible dungeon
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    KC, CW and DFNM/HM can all fly off into nothingness for me, so sick of these boring dungeons
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    KC, CW and DFNM/HM can all fly off into nothingness for me, so sick of these boring dungeons

And they're all staying forever, aren't you happy?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Babbelsim wrote: »

And they're all staying forever, aren't you happy?

tears of joy... /sarcasm :p
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    DFNM because the artificial extension of the crab fight due to it shielding at certain percentages is straight up aids.

Also the buggy mess that is RM.
  • DFNM this patch is a joke. DFNM last patch was easy but fun-ish, and DFHM last patch was actually somewhat challenging. The DG got dumbed down so much that it's so boring to play now.
  • Almost all of them.
    Personally i like dungeons to be smaller, i HATE run for minutes to get to a place of the dungeon.
    Like Golden Laberynth or Cultist Refuge. (Laberynths, other thing i HATE).
    I like Akasha. 4 rooms, and 1 central. Easy, short to travel into the rooms.

Sabex Armory, the [filtered] last boss. impossible to know if u re at his nose or at his [filtered].
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    My thoughts about all endgame dungeons

Channelworks: Last standing dungeon until world's about to end.
    Kalivan's Challenge: Can an archer use poison arrow to clear those bombs in corridor? They drag us in combat forever, we move like a snail.
    Demokron's Factory: WTB penta Balder's Vengeance on that crab.
    All 355 dungeons: Please fire Danryl. This guy is truly wasting veterans' time, not teaching those noobs.
    Lilith's Keep: 1 hour queue for all DPS classes. Little pony is extremely sensitive to rotating itself if high ping tanker desyncs every seconds. Troll spider leaps into puddles and does not want to move out for over 1 minute.
    Shadow Sanguinary: Ping problem exclusive to Imperator. Yes it is about ping, not only FPS.
    Demokron's Factory Hard: The dungeon itself isn't bad but bad [filtered] warriors do not want to learn how to D-stance and how to tame Prima.
    Vault of Kaprima: Instant mana drain if getting near that generator. Yup I am meant to be slacking off here.
    Lilith's Keep Hard: Same to its NM counterpart. The reward of clearing this dungeon is crap.
    Shadow Sanguinary Hard: In addition to NM, aggro glitch that you can't enter combat and get aggro no matter what you do. Bad news for tanker and healer who wants to res bait. Good news for DPS and healer who casts hurricane.
    Sky Cruiser Endeavor Hard: Very good design, mediocre difficulty and least buggy in my opinion. So sorry to hear this dungeon is getting removed and the model is recycled in a brand new dungeon.
    Ruinous Manor: Dungeon is OK, loot is crap.
    Broken Prison: Can those 3 bosses not turn around that much?
    Runious Manor Hard: Ping dependent mechanisms like blue-red donuts, and lasers after pushing back.