[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The boycott is a myth

2

Comments

  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    i think some people misunderstands what was the purpose of yesterday's boycott. The purpose was not to harm community or EME profits. It was a way to show EME the number of players that is aware of current situation and actively disagrees with what is happening. Because they can't estimate anything based on forum threads - only a small fraction of playerbase is actively posting on forums and only a small non-representative fraction bother to express their opinion in 20 pages long toxic discussion.

    I don't know what was happening yesterday in game because me and my friends were part of they boycott, but Steam stats showed way less activity. And these stats are still not accurate - because of Tera Steam being region-locked for some regions bothered by recent changes the most (populations with the high boycott support %).

    Also notice that ppl who knew about boycott were mostly HMs-focused endgame players active on different community channels (Discord, guild forums/chats). Even if it's like 20% of playerbase, they are ppl who are highly involved in Tera - usually have elite status, are more likely to buy and spend a lot of EMP, create and manage the market, manage guilds, carry and train players in HMs. You can have 50% of community playing and your income still at 0 if they are casuals who run solo content and DFNM and have no need for anything EMP related.

    Of course I'm not saying that playing casually is bad as we all started there. But I'm trying to explain that probably 80% of income is coming from 20% of playerbase, and player from that 20% is way more likely to support the boycott. That's why you can't interprete the raw numbers only. If you are looking for a way to measure, check how many raids participated in rally BAM, how many RMHs and LKHs were cleared, how many ppl in VM/fancy costumes were in HW etc.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Umm...do you even have any evidence of it "being a myth"? I know I'm doing it, and people in my guild are doing it. Looking at the steam charts (which isn't an accurate representation of the TERA community, but it's the only information out there) looking at the average population every day in the previous week (after valk release that is) the playercount has dropped roughly 200-400 players. That's about 20% of the population.

    This of course doesn't mean that all of those players are boycotting, maybe they just couldn't make it on that day, but that's why we're monitoring the data as it comes out; we want to see if the population had any kind of noticeable drop.

    Please do some research before calling things a myth. Not trying to flame, just presenting a constructive argument.

    Haha. Laughable. You really think not logging on for one day, let alone one month will actually do anything? Somebody ought to teach you guys how boycott actually works and what makes it successful.

    Yes, not logging on for one month will do something. Boycotts don't have to be successful for there to be one. If boycotting kills the game completely (which it shouldn't) then so be it. If it does absolutely nothing, so be it. If it brings attention to EME that things need to change, so be it. I'm not playing TERA so there can be a change, and if that change doesn't come then I'm leaving. That's what a boycott is; an absence of interaction between a consumer and company/product to send a message. So no, this isn't "laughable", I don't think I can log out for one day and make a difference. That's why (from what we've seen) there's a potential 200-400 players off. That can make a difference. If the lower end of that number all had elite status (which is entirely plausible) that's $3000.00 per month that the company doesn't make. Also keep in mind that the TERA Steam Charts don't represent the entire NA TERA community, so the number could be bigger, it might not be. Will that kill the game? Again, probably not. I'm just throwing numbers around to make a point; boycotts don't have to do anything to send a message.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Xandervb wrote: »
    i think some people misunderstands what was the purpose of yesterday's boycott. The purpose was not to harm community or EME profits. It was a way to show EME the number of players that is aware of current situation and actively disagrees with what is happening. Because they can't estimate anything based on forum threads - only a small fraction of playerbase is actively posting on forums and only a small non-representative fraction bother to express their opinion in 20 pages long toxic discussion.

    I don't know what was happening yesterday in game because me and my friends were part of they boycott, but Steam stats showed way less activity. And these stats are still not accurate - because of Tera Steam being region-locked for some regions bothered by recent changes the most (populations with the high boycott support %).

    Also notice that ppl who knew about boycott were mostly HMs-focused endgame players active on different community channels (Discord, guild forums/chats). Even if it's like 20% of playerbase, they are ppl who are highly involved in Tera - usually have elite status, are more likely to buy and spend a lot of EMP, create and manage the market, manage guilds, carry and train players in HMs. You can have 50% of community playing and your income still at 0 if they are casuals who run solo content and DFNM and have no need for anything EMP related.

    Of course I'm not saying that playing casually is bad as we all started there. But I'm trying to explain that probably 80% of income is coming from 20% of playerbase, and player from that 20% is way more likely to support the boycott. That's why you can't interprete the raw numbers only. If you are looking for a way to measure, check how many raids participated in rally BAM, how many RMHs and LKHs were cleared, how many ppl in VM/fancy costumes were in HW etc.

    I would like to make some correction here. The majority of the playerbase who are boycotting are those who are using cheats, 3rd party programs, and just making it worst for the rest of us who doesn't use those programs. Most of them, if not all, are end-game players. Those same end-game players are the same ones WHO DOESN'T buy EMP with what's in their pocket. Of course you can argue with this, but I can speculate that most of end-game players understand you can buy most of those items with gold and most end-game players have that gold because well, they can run the highest tier dungeons with good drops to sell.

    This idea that, "end-game players" contribute to EME as a whole and put food in their mouth is a no-no. They don't contribute anything besides playing the game for free and using their gold currency in-game to purchase EMP items or direct EMP from other users. The ones who are BUYING EMP and Elite status with real money are usually average players who want the benefits of EMP, but can't get because they're not fully equipped. Again, this can be argued all day, but I stand firm on this.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Umm...do you even have any evidence of it "being a myth"? I know I'm doing it, and people in my guild are doing it. Looking at the steam charts (which isn't an accurate representation of the TERA community, but it's the only information out there) looking at the average population every day in the previous week (after valk release that is) the playercount has dropped roughly 200-400 players. That's about 20% of the population.

    This of course doesn't mean that all of those players are boycotting, maybe they just couldn't make it on that day, but that's why we're monitoring the data as it comes out; we want to see if the population had any kind of noticeable drop.

    Please do some research before calling things a myth. Not trying to flame, just presenting a constructive argument.

    Haha. Laughable. You really think not logging on for one day, let alone one month will actually do anything? Somebody ought to teach you guys how boycott actually works and what makes it successful.

    Yes, not logging on for one month will do something. Boycotts don't have to be successful for there to be one. If boycotting kills the game completely (which it shouldn't) then so be it. If it does absolutely nothing, so be it. If it brings attention to EME that things need to change, so be it. I'm not playing TERA so there can be a change, and if that change doesn't come then I'm leaving. That's what a boycott is; an absence of interaction between a consumer and company/product to send a message. So no, this isn't "laughable", I don't think I can log out for one day and make a difference. That's why (from what we've seen) there's a potential 200-400 players off. That can make a difference. If the lower end of that number all had elite status (which is entirely plausible) that's $3000.00 per month that the company doesn't make. Also keep in mind that the TERA Steam Charts don't represent the entire NA TERA community, so the number could be bigger, it might not be. Will that kill the game? Again, probably not. I'm just throwing numbers around to make a point; boycotts don't have to do anything to send a message.

    This is laughable man. Most end-game players or "long time players," don't buy EMP, if at all. They usually just buy it off broker so please don't kid yourself. Most of them can run high tier dungeons and use that gold they've earned to purchase whatever they want on broker. This idea that they contribute to EME pockets is heresy.

    Argue all you want, most of those players who are boycotting are the same folks who are ruining it for others by using 3rd party programs and caused more lag than normal because they want better advantages for themselves just to be "on even ground." And lets not forget, they complain a lot, a helluva lot. So yes, I good riddance.
  • I canceled my elite sub and deleted the game so i won't be loging in until they actualy fix this game and bring an optimization patch and QoL, NOT a NEW CLASS or NEW ITEMS.

    Also class balance is a joke at this point.

    Veteran player here for like 4 years. So have fun with the game.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Umm...do you even have any evidence of it "being a myth"? I know I'm doing it, and people in my guild are doing it. Looking at the steam charts (which isn't an accurate representation of the TERA community, but it's the only information out there) looking at the average population every day in the previous week (after valk release that is) the playercount has dropped roughly 200-400 players. That's about 20% of the population.

    This of course doesn't mean that all of those players are boycotting, maybe they just couldn't make it on that day, but that's why we're monitoring the data as it comes out; we want to see if the population had any kind of noticeable drop.

    Please do some research before calling things a myth. Not trying to flame, just presenting a constructive argument.

    Haha. Laughable. You really think not logging on for one day, let alone one month will actually do anything? Somebody ought to teach you guys how boycott actually works and what makes it successful.

    Yes, not logging on for one month will do something. Boycotts don't have to be successful for there to be one. If boycotting kills the game completely (which it shouldn't) then so be it. If it does absolutely nothing, so be it. If it brings attention to EME that things need to change, so be it. I'm not playing TERA so there can be a change, and if that change doesn't come then I'm leaving. That's what a boycott is; an absence of interaction between a consumer and company/product to send a message. So no, this isn't "laughable", I don't think I can log out for one day and make a difference. That's why (from what we've seen) there's a potential 200-400 players off. That can make a difference. If the lower end of that number all had elite status (which is entirely plausible) that's $3000.00 per month that the company doesn't make. Also keep in mind that the TERA Steam Charts don't represent the entire NA TERA community, so the number could be bigger, it might not be. Will that kill the game? Again, probably not. I'm just throwing numbers around to make a point; boycotts don't have to do anything to send a message.

    This is laughable man. Most end-game players or "long time players," don't buy EMP, if at all. They usually just buy it off broker so please don't kid yourself. Most of them can run high tier dungeons and use that gold they've earned to purchase whatever they want on broker. This idea that they contribute to EME pockets is heresy.

    Argue all you want, most of those players who are boycotting are the same folks who are ruining it for others by using 3rd party programs and caused more lag than normal because they want better advantages for themselves just to be "on even ground." And lets not forget, they complain a lot, a helluva lot. So yes, I good riddance.

    Okay now I'm confused. I didn't mention anything about EMP. The idea that they "contribute to EME's pockets" isn't heresy, it's a fact that people with elite status contribute to their pockets.

    Also not everyone (like me) boycotting used 3rd party software. I've used DPS meters before and uninstalled it well before the announcement. The reason I'm boycotting is because I'm against the way they went about doing it. Please don't assume everything about the boycotters are the same, everyone boycotting offers something different to the community.

    Also I'm not blatantly "arguing", I'm providing constructive arguments to defend my case. Feel free to make your own, or feel free to keep calling my opinions "laughable", I don't care either way, lol.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    ARESxGOD wrote: »
    I canceled my elite sub and deleted the game so i won't be loging in until they actualy fix this game and bring an optimization patch and QoL, NOT a NEW CLASS or NEW ITEMS.

    Also class balance is a joke at this point.

    Veteran player here for like 4 years. So have fun with the game.

    I believe optimization would have to be initiated by the parent company. Optimizing Tera probably require a complete overhaul.
  • W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    ARESxGOD wrote: »
    I canceled my elite sub and deleted the game so i won't be loging in until they actualy fix this game and bring an optimization patch and QoL, NOT a NEW CLASS or NEW ITEMS.

    Also class balance is a joke at this point.

    Veteran player here for like 4 years. So have fun with the game.

    I believe optimization would have to be initiated by the parent company. Optimizing Tera probably require a complete overhaul.

    Don't you think it's a long time coming to get this done ?
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Umm...do you even have any evidence of it "being a myth"? I know I'm doing it, and people in my guild are doing it. Looking at the steam charts (which isn't an accurate representation of the TERA community, but it's the only information out there) looking at the average population every day in the previous week (after valk release that is) the playercount has dropped roughly 200-400 players. That's about 20% of the population.

    This of course doesn't mean that all of those players are boycotting, maybe they just couldn't make it on that day, but that's why we're monitoring the data as it comes out; we want to see if the population had any kind of noticeable drop.

    Please do some research before calling things a myth. Not trying to flame, just presenting a constructive argument.

    Haha. Laughable. You really think not logging on for one day, let alone one month will actually do anything? Somebody ought to teach you guys how boycott actually works and what makes it successful.

    Yes, not logging on for one month will do something. Boycotts don't have to be successful for there to be one. If boycotting kills the game completely (which it shouldn't) then so be it. If it does absolutely nothing, so be it. If it brings attention to EME that things need to change, so be it. I'm not playing TERA so there can be a change, and if that change doesn't come then I'm leaving. That's what a boycott is; an absence of interaction between a consumer and company/product to send a message. So no, this isn't "laughable", I don't think I can log out for one day and make a difference. That's why (from what we've seen) there's a potential 200-400 players off. That can make a difference. If the lower end of that number all had elite status (which is entirely plausible) that's $3000.00 per month that the company doesn't make. Also keep in mind that the TERA Steam Charts don't represent the entire NA TERA community, so the number could be bigger, it might not be. Will that kill the game? Again, probably not. I'm just throwing numbers around to make a point; boycotts don't have to do anything to send a message.

    This is laughable man. Most end-game players or "long time players," don't buy EMP, if at all. They usually just buy it off broker so please don't kid yourself. Most of them can run high tier dungeons and use that gold they've earned to purchase whatever they want on broker. This idea that they contribute to EME pockets is heresy.

    Argue all you want, most of those players who are boycotting are the same folks who are ruining it for others by using 3rd party programs and caused more lag than normal because they want better advantages for themselves just to be "on even ground." And lets not forget, they complain a lot, a helluva lot. So yes, I good riddance.

    Okay now I'm confused. I didn't mention anything about EMP. The idea that they "contribute to EME's pockets" isn't heresy, it's a fact that people with elite status contribute to their pockets.

    Also not everyone (like me) boycotting used 3rd party software. I've used DPS meters before and uninstalled it well before the announcement. The reason I'm boycotting is because I'm against the way they went about doing it. Please don't assume everything about the boycotters are the same, everyone boycotting offers something different to the community.

    Also I'm not blatantly "arguing", I'm providing constructive arguments to defend my case. Feel free to make your own, or feel free to keep calling my opinions "laughable", I don't care either way, lol.

    Sigh.

    1) 200-400 people offline (not really this much,) are probably those same folks who used those hacks.
    2) Those same people are usually end-game players who contribute nothing to the game. They buy most of their items off broker with their gold.
    3) Those same folks, the majority, buy their elite status from broker.
    4) They complain a lot.
    5) Most elite status, those who buy emp, are usually those who are just average players wanting to get better at the game, and want those benefits because it's appealing to them. It helps them make more gold. End-game players don't need gold, they already have it. And they use that gold to purchase EMP from other players/broker.

    This idea that they contribute to the community, uh, we can argue. You don't have to like my view point, but I know I'm right.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A is just an alt account trying to trigger you. @Jordansb1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/profile/discussions/22579/W7GNYAP55A
    Just ignore him the dude is so afraid of having his main account being known as the biggest whiteknight aside of Yamazuki that he needs to make a seperate account for it or his previous account got banned for the same shitposting he's doing now.

    Name calling, provocation of other members, not accepted, and not cool friend. We're having a discussion, no need to try to start strife.
  • Jodansb1,

    to clairify what W7GNYAP55A was trying to get across to you. A player who is running end game content, probably on multiple characters or accounts is very likely to be an Elite status member (15 dollar a month subscription). The way the player obtains this Elite subscription is purchasing it off the trade broker for gold amassed by doing end game content and other gold accruing methods not readily accessible by the "casual" player. The player that is selling the Elite subscription is most like a "casual" player who purchased 1 or more subscription tokens to inject gold into their account from the high end content player.

    Now this is not how every single high end content player gets their subscription. If I had to place a bet though, my money would be on this method for a large majority, above 50%, on how they pay for their Elite subscription. That alone though is not the crux of what you believe to be true.

    In most games the high end content players tend to be the smallest portion of the communities mass. Somewhere between 10-1% of the whole. If EVERY single high end content individual stopped playing Tera for, lets say, 30 days. The impact would be miniscule. Not because I just know it would be, but because the portion of players is such a small portion of the whole mass of the community their absence would not be noticed by the majority of the community.

    So, high end community spends less real money, and takes up far less of the communities mass. Low and behold though, those are also the players making the game less accessible to newer players, and bog the servers down with extra network traffic with their third party software.

    As stated before; My experience in Tera is greater if those who use third party programs are not playing the game. This is not just a view I hold myself, and if the "boycott" players leave, they will be replaced by higher quality individuals for the most part.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Wolf315 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A is just an alt account trying to trigger you. @Jordansb1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/profile/discussions/22579/W7GNYAP55A
    Just ignore him the dude is so afraid of having his main account being known as the biggest whiteknight aside of Yamazuki that he needs to make a seperate account for it or his previous account got banned for the same shitposting he's doing now.

    Oh I knew that from the start lol, I'm not triggered at all. We're just having a debate.
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Umm...do you even have any evidence of it "being a myth"? I know I'm doing it, and people in my guild are doing it. Looking at the steam charts (which isn't an accurate representation of the TERA community, but it's the only information out there) looking at the average population every day in the previous week (after valk release that is) the playercount has dropped roughly 200-400 players. That's about 20% of the population.

    This of course doesn't mean that all of those players are boycotting, maybe they just couldn't make it on that day, but that's why we're monitoring the data as it comes out; we want to see if the population had any kind of noticeable drop.

    Please do some research before calling things a myth. Not trying to flame, just presenting a constructive argument.

    Haha. Laughable. You really think not logging on for one day, let alone one month will actually do anything? Somebody ought to teach you guys how boycott actually works and what makes it successful.

    Yes, not logging on for one month will do something. Boycotts don't have to be successful for there to be one. If boycotting kills the game completely (which it shouldn't) then so be it. If it does absolutely nothing, so be it. If it brings attention to EME that things need to change, so be it. I'm not playing TERA so there can be a change, and if that change doesn't come then I'm leaving. That's what a boycott is; an absence of interaction between a consumer and company/product to send a message. So no, this isn't "laughable", I don't think I can log out for one day and make a difference. That's why (from what we've seen) there's a potential 200-400 players off. That can make a difference. If the lower end of that number all had elite status (which is entirely plausible) that's $3000.00 per month that the company doesn't make. Also keep in mind that the TERA Steam Charts don't represent the entire NA TERA community, so the number could be bigger, it might not be. Will that kill the game? Again, probably not. I'm just throwing numbers around to make a point; boycotts don't have to do anything to send a message.

    This is laughable man. Most end-game players or "long time players," don't buy EMP, if at all. They usually just buy it off broker so please don't kid yourself. Most of them can run high tier dungeons and use that gold they've earned to purchase whatever they want on broker. This idea that they contribute to EME pockets is heresy.

    Argue all you want, most of those players who are boycotting are the same folks who are ruining it for others by using 3rd party programs and caused more lag than normal because they want better advantages for themselves just to be "on even ground." And lets not forget, they complain a lot, a helluva lot. So yes, I good riddance.

    Okay now I'm confused. I didn't mention anything about EMP. The idea that they "contribute to EME's pockets" isn't heresy, it's a fact that people with elite status contribute to their pockets.

    Also not everyone (like me) boycotting used 3rd party software. I've used DPS meters before and uninstalled it well before the announcement. The reason I'm boycotting is because I'm against the way they went about doing it. Please don't assume everything about the boycotters are the same, everyone boycotting offers something different to the community.

    Also I'm not blatantly "arguing", I'm providing constructive arguments to defend my case. Feel free to make your own, or feel free to keep calling my opinions "laughable", I don't care either way, lol.

    Sigh.

    1) 200-400 people offline (not really this much,) are probably those same folks who used those hacks.
    2) Those same people are usually end-game players who contribute nothing to the game. They buy most of their items off broker with their gold.
    3) Those same folks, the majority, buy their elite status from broker.
    4) They complain a lot.
    5) Most elite status, those who buy emp, are usually those who are just average players wanting to get better at the game, and want those benefits because it's appealing to them. It helps them make more gold. End-game players don't need gold, they already have it. And they use that gold to purchase EMP from other players/broker.

    This idea that they contribute to the community, uh, we can argue. You don't have to like my view point, but I know I'm right.

    Well...that was good until you said "I know I'm right". That's not a debate, that's just narcissistic lol. I don't know that I'm right, but I believe I that I am. Of course if I'm wrong, I'm perfectly happy to say that I am because then I can learn from it, that's what a debate is, and that's what's important with where we are in the TERA community right now.

    As for your points, you clarified them pretty well:

    1) You're right, a large portion of the people we think to be boycotting are the people who used 3rd party programs. That doesn't always mean "hack" though. DPS meters aren't really seen as hacks. We're not allowed to talk about this here though, so let's not get the thread deleted.

    2) The end game players who buy their elite status from the broker don't contribute to EME's pockets, that is true. From what I've seen though, a large portion of the people boycotting did have Elite status. I myself never bought it because I didn't think it was worth it. To be honest they kind of took away half of the perks they get.

    3) Again, the people who get their elite status from the broker get it there, which is fine. I can't say how many people exactly, but I'd be surprised if the majority of the people boycotting got it from the broker.

    4) They do complain a lot. A lot of us are TERA veterans and we don't like the direction the game is going. That's why we're boycotting in the first place. The 3rd party announcement was the wrong way to go about doing what they did, even if in the end it's the right thing to do.

    5) I completely agree. People with 5 million+ gold don't need more gold lol.


    In response to your last statement, I don't disagree with your post, in fact I actually agree with a lot of it. Again, a debate is a learning moment, not a "you're right I'm wrong go screw yourself" argument, let's save that for politics or something.


    @Nathynn Just read your post after posting mine. Yes, I just got my points clarified after reading his last post, but thank you for your input. More TERA veterans commenting on this would be helpful. The only part I disagree with you with is the players being replaced. Most of the new players end up quitting a month or so after a new class anyway, from what we've seen in the past at least.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »

    I would like to make some correction here. The majority of the playerbase who are boycotting are those who are using cheats, 3rd party programs, and just making it worst for the rest of us who doesn't use those programs. Most of them, if not all, are end-game players. Those same end-game players are the same ones WHO DOESN'T buy EMP with what's in their pocket. Of course you can argue with this, but I can speculate that most of end-game players understand you can buy most of those items with gold and most end-game players have that gold because well, they can run the highest tier dungeons with good drops to sell.

    This idea that, "end-game players" contribute to EME as a whole and put food in their mouth is a no-no. They don't contribute anything besides playing the game for free and using their gold currency in-game to purchase EMP items or direct EMP from other users. The ones who are BUYING EMP and Elite status with real money are usually average players who want the benefits of EMP, but can't get because they're not fully equipped. Again, this can be argued all day, but I stand firm on this.

    I agree that many endgame players at some point reach the amount of income when you can rely solely on in-game currency for elite and EMP store. But they still spend most EMP and create demand for EMP - their willingness to buy EMP at high (like 1:40) ratio is what motivates EMP sellers. They also fill the market with various goods - you sell EMP to shorten grinding but there have to be ppl who are willing to grind it for you. Cash shop does not sell much stuff directly and even available mats are often overpriced compared to broker. Not only they are biggest 'EMP sink' but also create a competitive environment for playing.

    There are also players like me, who can easily afford elite voucher but still have paid subscription, because we want to support the game we're part of and it's a fair price. Or at least we wanted to.

    Boycott was not only about 3rd party programs but there's already a thread to discuss that part, it's impossible to read now but it's not a reason to make another thread unreadable.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Also some of the biggest money spenders on this game are people who spend money on fashion, like buying all the costumes every time they come out, most of them seem pretty casual players who only run end game occasionally.
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Minimana wrote: »
    Also some of the biggest money spenders on this game are people who spend money on fashion, like buying all the costumes every time they come out, most of them seem pretty casual players who only run end game occasionally.

    ding ding

    You got it buddy!
This discussion has been closed.