[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Screenshots of Fashion Coupon Ninja Items

Since the preview feature is broken for now, I just thought I'd put together a quick set of screenshots for all the different fashions. These are just quick pictures for now -- I'll clean it up and make collages in a little bit. Edit: Updated with collages for everything now. (Apologies for CCB being on...)

Edit 2: Fixed a few label errors on the collages - sorry!

21da8724c2.png

8cadc3bb29.png

7c26b39d99.png

c1297e7fc2.png

2a31d7cf02.png

ca4c6f7c20.png

06135734e9.png

4d36506b8e.png

24b32de1d0.png

05fe4b01f2.png

da1af57860.png

51f13d76db.png

8724565cee.png

(Edit: Apparently weapon skin previews are working so I'll leave those out for now. Thanks!)

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks. I assume these are from another region? Or do you have enough points to buy them all?

Oh, and don't worry about weapon skins. Preview works fine on them.
  • This is awesome! -- Thank you for posting XD
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Oh, handy~ Much appreciated.

Some say (the ninja versions of pre-existing cloth) they are dyeable despite coming in different colors already. Are they indeed dyeable?
  • CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, this is really great.
  • GumsGums ✭✭
    They are not dyeable, at least any of the ones I have from the store.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Which ones?
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    Wow thank you for doing this! The ones i'll definitely be getting is Bolero Party Dress and Lotus.
  • Thanks a lot for this. :3
  • Thank you!! This is great.
  • Thanks. There are some beautiful costumes here. xD.
  • BHTrellisBHTrellis ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Guardian Uniform is the same as the Riding Robes, not that I'm complaining. That's a look I wanted. Shame the coupons STILL don't seem to be working on preview for me yet.
  • An81angelAn81angel
    edited May 2016
    dgk7Yz8.png
    Are we not getting all the costumes?
    This picture shows way more color options than what is available in the FC store.
    I really wanted the gold, green and silver Ninja Gothic as I made my characters appearance to match those outfits.
    I am very disappointed now.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    Just so you know so no one else makes the same mistake...

You have two outfits labeled as the dragon outfit.. And I just spent 500 fc on the wrong thing :/
  • edited May 2016
    Latza wrote: »
    Just so you know so no one else makes the same mistake...

You have two outfits labeled as the dragon outfit.. And I just spent 500 fc on the wrong thing :/

Ah crap -- I'm sorry! I had it right before, but copy/paste failure in putting the labels on the collage. I'm fixing it now!

Edit: Fixed! Sorry again...
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Comment removed.