[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Screenshots of Fashion Coupon Ninja Items

1235»

Comments

• SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    I don't know what EME will do, but my guess is that they want to keep it as an exclusive level-up reward. Probably the best thing would be to try to level up to 65 before June 6 to get it. (It's also tradeable, I think, so you might look on the broker if someone else is selling one.)

Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't the very last addition to gunner fashion coupon shop the "exclusive" level-up reward (not so exclusive anymore huh) from when the class was released? It makes sense to make it available at one given point once enough time has passed so I'd say we'll see it in there after some months.
  • edited May 2016
    Nopi wrote: »
    About broker ninja outfits. not sure if this was mentioned, but you can't even preview from there. Only the Kunoichi robe can be previewed.

Yeah, you can't preview them in any way, even if they're in your inventory. The only way is to wear them and then they work. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
    Svafnir wrote: »
    I don't know what EME will do, but my guess is that they want to keep it as an exclusive level-up reward. Probably the best thing would be to try to level up to 65 before June 6 to get it. (It's also tradeable, I think, so you might look on the broker if someone else is selling one.)

Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't the very last addition to gunner fashion coupon shop the "exclusive" level-up reward (not so exclusive anymore huh) from when the class was released? It makes sense to make it available at one given point once enough time has passed so I'd say we'll see it in there after some months.
    It's very similar style, but not exactly the same. The special one is the "Thetan Will Suit", which isn't on there.

But even that aside, I think they've been fairly careful to avoid wording that makes it sound like it would be exclusive forever, particularly given that the ones you get for the old classes were never exclusive at all. Regardless of it being technically "exclusive" or not, you still get it for free via the event.
  • Confirmed that this is fixed. And apologize for my previous outburst of impatience. I forget sometimes EME is not to blame at all for stuff like this.