No maid outfits today?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they would have been out today too.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems old one wasn't sold enough lol

I think we get it next Tuesday or Thursday. I don't like feminine costume much but BHS is hella against pants and tomboy stuff.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    It only bothers me (and some other people I know) that you hint them comming out and they don't.

We're clearing out some old inventory to make room for new outfits

I mean, why hold a sale saying that, and not introduce new stuff the day that sale ends or even the week after. I'm really confused. And peope are pissed. Idk man, suggestion is ... don't do that?

*sadly crawls back to afking in game without new costume 'cause there's really nothig else to do for me.. untill new outfits or content is released*
    > @CandyMomoko said:
    > It only bothers me (and some other people I know) that you hint them comming out and they don't.
    >
    > We're clearing out some old inventory to make room for new outfits
    >
    > I mean, why hold a sale saying that, and not introduce new stuff the day that sale ends or even the week after. I'm really confused. And peope are pissed. Idk man, suggestion is ... don't do that?
    >
    > *sadly crawls back to afking in game without new costume 'cause there's really nothig else to do for me.. untill new outfits or content is released*

Just more pro choices of words by Eme
  • YakusanYakusan ✭✭
    Also why say that it's our "last chance" to get the costumes if they're still gonna be in the shop after the sale? Poor wording choice.
    So when are we getting these then?
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Must have meido. Pls.
  • AuranuAuranu ✭✭
    Please release these outfits asap i want to surprise my girlfriend with one :D