[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Big Changes coming in NA TERA (next week's patch)

Comments

• PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Less and less content. GG BHS! I'm sure "love" to grind those boring, same dungeons with reskined bosses for ever and ever and ever.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis

Since BGs will no longer give credits, what is gonna happen with such things that can only be obtained thought it like Bonanza Box and Smart Dyad? I mean, I only do battlegrounds for those items. lol

I hope we can have these items added on Vanguard Shop for like 9000 (cap) credits for Smart Dyad and 500/800 credits for Bonanza box. Would be a really nice thing.

I agree there should be a way for PvPers to get Smart Dyads and other good stuff. There is a new reward system that will be in place of credits, and we'll keep an eye on their contents to make sure Battlegrounds remain rewarding.

Only for Pvpers....?
  • edited May 2017
    Will you increase the tier limit of +12 Enchantment Scroll from the BuddyUp rewards with this new patch? @Spacecats
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but, aren't there two new dungeons coming with this patch? I think they're called Velik's Temple and Velik's Sanctuary.
  • EspeiEspei ✭✭
    Timescape
    Bathysmal Rise
    The Abscess

Oh goody. I liked these dungeons.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis

Since BGs will no longer give credits, what is gonna happen with such things that can only be obtained thought it like Bonanza Box and Smart Dyad? I mean, I only do battlegrounds for those items. lol

I hope we can have these items added on Vanguard Shop for like 9000 (cap) credits for Smart Dyad and 500/800 credits for Bonanza box. Would be a really nice thing.

I agree there should be a way for PvPers to get Smart Dyads and other good stuff. There is a new reward system that will be in place of credits, and we'll keep an eye on their contents to make sure Battlegrounds remain rewarding.

Only for Pvpers....?

No, this was just in reply to someone asking about PvP merchants.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    @Spacecats how much is the stuff in the KS and BC merchants being discounted for? in KTERA they were discounted by 20%, are we getting the same here or even more? Also what things are you adding?
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis

Only for Pvpers....?

No, this was just in reply to someone asking about PvP merchants.

Can you answer my question please?
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    @LancerJiva

BG stores have already been changed, not everything was discounted, but most was at various rates. Hankies in BC store for 75k or something now too. Bonanza boxes are 25% off. I'll leave the rest for you to see yourself, since I don't want to list out the exact prices of random stuff from memory.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnetra wrote: »
    @LancerJiva

BG stores have already been changed, not everything was discounted, but most was at various rates. Hankies in BC store for 75k or something now too. Bonanza boxes are 25% off. I'll leave the rest for you to see yourself, since I don't want to list out the exact prices of random stuff from memory.

Oh I see thanks.
  • liezesliezes ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Pamcake wrote: »
    Less and less content. GG BHS! I'm sure "love" to grind those boring, same dungeons with reskined bosses for ever and ever and ever.
    No!!!!!

Current path
    Low Dungeon
    1. Kalivan's Challenge
    2. Channelworks
    3. Demokron Factory Normal Mode

Mid Dungeon (1 new dungeons and 3 old dungeons)
    1. Lilith's Castle Normal Mode [new]
    2. Shadow Sanguinary Normal Mode [old]
    3. Demokron Factory Hard Mode [old]
    4. Vault of Kaprima [old]

High Dungeon (2 new dungeons and 2 old dungeons)
    1. Rakelith's Ruins Normal Mode [new]
    2. Lilith's Castle Hard Mode [new]
    3. Sky Cruise Endeavor Hard Mode [old]
    4. Shadow Sanguinary Hard Mode [old]

High Dungeon 2
    1. Twisted Lakan’s Prison [new]

Top dungeon
    1. Rakelith's Ruins Hard Mode [new]
    2. 30-man raid Harrowhold

New Path
    Low Dungeon
    1. Kalivan's Challenge
    2. Channelworks
    3. Abcess Normal Mode

Mid Dungeon (1 new dungeons and 3 old dungeons)
    1. Velika Undergrounds Normal Mode [new]
    2. Bathysmal Rise Normal Mode [old]
    3. Kalivan's Dreadnaught Normal Mode [old]
    4. Demokron Factory Normal Mode [old]

High Dungeon(2 new dungeons and 2 old dungeons)
    1. Velika Undergrounds Hard Mode [new]
    2. Velik's Temple Normal Mode [new]
    3. Timescape Normal Mode -> Bathysmal Rise Hard Mode [old]
    4. Demokron Factory Hard Mode -> Akeron's Inferno Hard Mode [old]

High Dungeon 2
    1. Demoros' Roulette [new]

Top dungeon
    1. Velik's Temple Hard Mode [new]
    2. 20-man raid Harrowhold

14 dungeon = 14 dungeon
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    Community: "This game is lacking in content"
    BHS: "I got u fam"
    BHS: *removes 10 dungeons*
    BHS: *adds 3 dungeons*
    BHS: "der ya go"
  • liezesliezes ✭✭
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    See post above

Removes 10 dungeons... And adds 10 dungeons!!!!

• Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    that's a great news!!!! cause game became too boring with old content.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    liezes wrote: »
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    See post above

Removes 10 dungeons... And adds 10 dungeons!!!!

Not all at once though. I feel like they should have removed 5 and added 5 over the course of two patches, since the other dungeons are going to come later anyway.
  • liezesliezes ✭✭
    All new dungeons were installed at different times, not together