[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Big Changes coming in NA TERA (next week's patch)

Comments

• liezesliezes ✭✭
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    removed 5 and added 5
    Remove dungeons
    1. Lilith's Castle Normal Mode
    2. Lilith's Castle Hard Mode
    3. Rakelith's Ruins Normal Mode
    4. Rakelith's Ruins Hard Mode
    5. Twisted Lakan’s Prison

1-4 dungeons - added October 25, 2016
    5 dungeon - added January 10, 2017

New dungeons
    1. Velika Undergrounds Normal Mode
    2. Velika Undergrounds Hard Mode
    3. Velik's Temple Normal Mode
    4. Velik's Temple Hard Mode
    5. Demoros' Roulette

1-4 dungeons - added May 9, 2017
    5 dungeon - added 2 months later

• Can you all just refer to EU PATCH NOTES lawd can you all understand English the info given by noesis is just some of the stuff that's coming damn feeling like there a lot of 5-year-old babies in this forum.
  • liezes wrote: »
    All new dungeons were installed at different times, not together

you can not refer to ktera patch notes why because we a bunch of them together refer to EU 55 PATCH NOTES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT WE ARE GETTING.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis

Since BGs will no longer give credits, what is gonna happen with such things that can only be obtained thought it like Bonanza Box and Smart Dyad? I mean, I only do battlegrounds for those items. lol

I hope we can have these items added on Vanguard Shop for like 9000 (cap) credits for Smart Dyad and 500/800 credits for Bonanza box. Would be a really nice thing.

I agree there should be a way for PvPers to get Smart Dyads and other good stuff. There is a new reward system that will be in place of credits, and we'll keep an eye on their contents to make sure Battlegrounds remain rewarding.

Only for Pvpers....?

lol this post is actually one of the most sickening things i have ever seen on this forum. pvp has had little to no purpose for years and the moment you see that pvp might be rewarding you want to complain when pve is the most catered to aspect in this game? how do you think pvp players feel having to do pve to get gear? its honestly disgusting how pathetic and entitled you pve players are.

• Only for Pvpers....?[/quote]

lol this post is actually one of the most sickening things i have ever seen on this forum. pvp has had little to no purpose for years and the moment you see that pvp might be rewarding you want to complain when pve is the most catered to aspect in this game? how do you think pvp players feel having to do pve to get gear? its honestly disgusting how pathetic and entitled you pve players are.[/quote]

I guess you did fraywind to level up to 65 good for you.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    We need to totally make a petition to keep RMHM, it's my favorite dungeon :(
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    @spacecats or @Halrath ...if you remove the credits from bg, how will people get the gear like the 23-64 gear that was in the credit store? will you have the bams and mobs drop gear and stuff again like it was before the foa patch? just needing to know. please reply.
  • liezesliezes ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    liezes wrote: »
    All new dungeons were installed at different times, not together
    you can not refer to ktera patch notes why because we a bunch of them together refer to EU 55 PATCH NOTES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT WE ARE GETTING.
    We will get everything that stands in ktera - in due time, since it was installed in ktera

in EU added 4 new dungeons - Velika Undergrounds Normal/Hard, Velik's Temple Normal/Hard
    Dungeon "Demoros' Roulette" added 2 months later

=> 5 new dungeons.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @spacecats or @Halrath ...if you remove the credits from bg, how will people get the gear like the 23-64 gear that was in the credit store? will you have the bams and mobs drop gear and stuff again like it was before the foa patch? just needing to know. please reply.

you know, every vanguard quest you do give you Tokens (2 each quest) and you can use those tokens to get you armor and accessories.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

Right down the last thing:

"Leveling tokens
    Added tokens for levels 22, 27, 34, 38, 44, 50, 55, 58, 60, and 63.
    Adjusted token store contents."

they have changed that almost a month ago.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hastrer wrote: »

you know, every vanguard quest you do give you Tokens (2 each quest) and you can use those tokens to get you armor and accessories.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

Right down the last thing:

"Leveling tokens
    Added tokens for levels 22, 27, 34, 38, 44, 50, 55, 58, 60, and 63.
    Adjusted token store contents."

they have changed that almost a month ago.

thanks for the reply. I actually missed that when I read it the 1st time.
  • MsEraMsEra ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats what is the time HH reset ?
    it's after 5am Pdt daily vanguard reset or 7am Pdt after maintenance?
  • @Spacecats what is the time HH reset ?