May Battleground Highlights [Updated]

2»

Comments

• edited May 10
    But why does it have to be entirely Anniversary tokens? Can't you do some mixing for other players who are looking to obtain dragon scales? Saying other items aren't as desirable is just a misunderstanding on your end.
    You can't wait till the other part of the community to all storm up here to tell you that. What's so bad about adding the tokens onto the list without removing everything else?
    Now you've killed the purpose of having a jackpot. It is not a jackpot when the reward is a fixed item that is unwanted by the other half of the community.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Koikoi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Hopefully these will keep the queues popping. No word on un-equalized FWC gear yet?

But this is a good step in the right direction.

Wondering the same here regarding Fraywind? @Spacecats
    In a stream not long ago there was word the test servers were not using EQ gear in FWC. Please update?

I have talked to BHS about it with Noesis. It's being worked on, but no definitive date for arrival.

Please NO. Unequalized gear will kill BG, and majority of the community wants it equalized.
  • edited May 15
    Still no words from you, EME. Do you intend to keep on ignoring half of the community and drag it throughout the entire duration of the anniversary event just because you think you've dealt enough with the situation?
    Not all players want ONLY anniversary tokens as so called jackpot in the highlighted battleground. Instead, many desire the dragon scales more than anything. Say my friend for example, they've been stuck at 37/40 Dragonis Ferris Missives for a dragon mount because you took out the dragon scales jackpot just because a minority of people's complaint. On the same note, out of all possible solutions, your decision of completely removing other kinds of jackpot isn't at all compromising or wise either.
    We don't really care who or how the decision was made by, but hope that you realize how stupid it is and at least add back the other jackpots to go along the anniversary tokens.
    Because let's face it. We've all been taught by our parents and teachers that too much of any-ONE-thing is never a good thing. Agreed? We're all adults here. I hope there are no underdeveloped minds behind this kind of decision making.
  • edited May 16
    I'm confused of why I had to ask around and use google search to find this thread, so I could find the calendar, so I knew which battleground is the highlight this week. Couldn't that information be in an announcement or the in-game calendar instead of a random google calendar? The times for CS and Gridiron were announced through news announcements, so people knew about it. As of right now, much of the player base isn't even aware 3s is the highlight. On top of that, many people don't even like 3s because if youre still learning a class you get harassed.
  • sludeater wrote: »
    I'm confused of why I had to ask around and use google search to find this thread, so I could find the calendar, so I knew which battleground is the highlight this week. Couldn't that information be in an announcement or the in-game calendar instead of a random google calendar? The times for CS and Gridiron were announced through news announcements, so people knew about it. As of right now, much of the player base isn't even aware 3s is the highlight. On top of that, many people don't even like 3s because if youre still learning a class you get harassed.

Yeah there's been countless amount of threads about changing it so its not just 1 bg a week but has not been answered at all =/
  • edited May 16
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Hopefully these will keep the queues popping. No word on un-equalized FWC gear yet?

In a stream not long ago there was word the test servers were not using EQ gear in FWC. Please update?

I have talked to BHS about it with Noesis. It's being worked on, but no definitive date for arrival.

Please NO. Unequalized gear will kill BG, and majority of the community wants it equalized.

I'm pretty sure that there are more people that want unequalized(FWC) over equalized.

Also, if the reward boxes aren't updated with actual rewards(bonanza box prizes, no pots and single digit feedstock), all BGs will die regardless, unequalized or not.
  • Halrath wrote: »

Uhh yeah dont make decisions regarding pvp without talking to the pvp community.

Thats a horrible mistake.
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that there are more people that want unequalized(FWC) over equalized.

Also, if the reward boxes aren't updated with actual rewards(bonanza box prizes, no pots and single digit feedstock), all BGs will die regardless, unequalized or not.

ohh sorry about this, im pretty sure more than half the player base do not want unequalize fwc :)
  • edited May 17
    Pumpedd wrote: »

Uhh yeah dont make decisions regarding pvp without talking to the pvp community.

...This whole thing only ever came up in the first place because it was requested by the PvP community the moment the change was made in the first place. It's not like they just up and decided to pursue it for no reason. At the time when this was a hot issue on the forum, there were very few people arguing the other way around. It's only now, months after it's been this way, that we're seeing this resistance.
  • Pumpedd wrote: »

...This whole thing only ever came up in the first place because it was requested by the PvP community the moment the change was made in the first place. It's not like they just up and decided to pursue it for no reason. At the time when this was a hot issue on the forum, there were very few people arguing the other way around. It's only now, months after it's been this way, that we're seeing this resistance.

Unfortunately the people that were against eq fwc have taken a hiatus from the game until it actually happens (the un equalization)

90% of my FL's (that no longer login due to the above) still check forums or ask around if they've "fixed it" ... and well no, they haven't.
  • This should still be pinned so people know what week has what battleground. CS queue is dead and it's supposed to have started 20 minutes ago.
  • > @LancerJiva said:
    > This should still be pinned so people know what week has what battleground. CS queue is dead and it's supposed to have started 20 minutes ago.

Can't agree more. I didn't know of all these bg highlights. I didn't know fwc was highlight until 3 days ago from a guildy. This kind of info should be pinned pls man
2»