About the Anniversary Tokens

edited May 5 in General Discussion
We've told you Anniversary Tokens are coming, but not what they mean for you as players, so here we go!

Starting next Tuesday (5/9), highlighted dungeons, battlegrounds, and community events will drop Anniversary Tokens. Right-clicking on these tokens will open up an in-game shop like Spacecats tokens or IoD tokens, where you can buy cool stuff.

Edit: The battleground highlights are already on the calendar. The dungeon highlights will be announced each week, so stay tuned.

The in-store inventory will change each week, so check them often!
«134

Comments

  • would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D
  • Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

    this means "surprise" huehuehue.
  • oh and... what dungeons exactly too? xD
  • Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

    I bet you read the end of the book first, too.

    Nope. No spoilers for you. Check the store each week.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

    I bet you read the end of the book first, too.

    Nope. No spoilers for you. Check the store each week.

    but but :c whats wrong on wanting to know who dies? :p okay~ ty anyway xD
  • Tera 5th Anniversay: Soon™
  • Hey Spacecats, speaking of Spacecats tokens, are the other servers ever getting the bam even that only happened on some servers? (I think CH and TR) Probably not the best example seeing as not all the servers even had a chance at the tokens.
  • Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.

    yeah but it sounds like its temporary
  • Stricera wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.

    yeah but it sounds like its temporary

    They are not temporary. They are permanent. And you can get five of them in May.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Stricera wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.

    yeah but it sounds like its temporary

    They are not temporary. They are permanent. And you can get five of them in May.

    What about the stuff in the token shop?
  • I guess the Super Quiz Bowl will take place in Velika Arena right? And this will give these tokens?

  • Salvatori wrote: »
    I guess the Super Quiz Bowl will take place in Velika Arena right? And this will give these tokens?

    That's really more for @Spacecats, but yes. And yes.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

    I bet you read the end of the book first, too.

    Nope. No spoilers for you. Check the store each week.

    Question, on the video it shows the new armor costumes that Ktera received, are we getting those too?
  • edited May 5
    I can't seem to figure out how we obtain the fancy armor shown as one of the events on the anni. page. Are they from the in-game token shop?

    *EDIT - Nvm, just read in another thread, they are going on sale later in the event.
«134
Sign In or Register to comment.