[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

About the Anniversary Tokens

124»

Comments

• VixVix
    edited May 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Vix wrote: »
    Players will PK others who encroach on "their" areas, and many people will never have an opportunity to work it.

In order for anyone to be PK'd they'd have to 1) play on a PvP server, 2) be level 65 and 3) Not be in a lvl 65 zone. If you managed to tick all those boxes, I'm not sure you deserve loot anyway.

What do you mean by large kill counts?

Explain to me why I shouldn't receive loot because of the server I'm on.

maybe we should make everything only drop in RMHM (or it's new equivalent) so that only a select few people can receive awards again? FFS you people tried the diamond scam with EME two weeks ago, messed up the event for everyone in the game, EME then REWARDED YOU for it by dropping [filtered] only in RM this past weekend, and after it's all over, all you want is to exclude more people? Are raiders the only ones who should be able to participate in events? Should only people on PVE servers be allowed to participate? The solution isn't exclusion of certain groups, it's to include EVERYONE because we all contributed to keeping EME up for the past 5 years.
    don't make it level restricted for bam kills. yes it may be easier and no challenge, but it would help people get tokens
    No, no, no. All you'd encourage people to do is hang out in Oblivion Woods and one shot basilisks. You'd effectively ruin the game for new players to appeal to the greed of the higher level players. NO.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Players will PK others who encroach on "their" areas, and many people will never have an opportunity to work it.

In order for anyone to be PK'd they'd have to 1) play on a PvP server, 2) be level 65 and 3) Not be in a lvl 65 zone. If you managed to tick all those boxes, I'm not sure you deserve loot anyway.

Explain to me why I shouldn't receive loot because of the server I'm on.

The answer is in the very post you quoted. Keep reading until u understand it.
  • MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    All that hype from EME over a dull grind-fest event - for consumables and lootboxes. *This* is what they worked on for months and thought would be good enough.

I'm very disappointed.
  • It would be nice to have an EME member actually lay out the math for us in a post, explaining everything needed to be done (dungeon resets, number of runs, alternate characters needed, etc.) to actually get 600 anniversary tokens before the shop changes its items next week. That would be informative for everyone I think.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I don't think this is fair for the TERA community. As of now, DFHM is a 4-star dungeon and some/most players still have guile on because of the new gear cycle. Players who just started don't have a fair advantage to celebrate this anniversary because it's only appealing to the players who already hit end-game (and got full +12 guile). To run DFHM as a non-elite player, it's 1 dungeon run per day. The alpha/beta/gamma scrolls are (as of now) not for sale at the vanguard merchant and the elite boxes are broken (including the reset timer for both the box and the dungeon).

Of all my years in gaming, a 5th year anniversary should of reached out to the entire TERA community on thanking them for their support. Heck, even the battleground highlight you chose is LV 65 only... it honestly doesn't make any sense to me, why would you chose to leave this part of the community out of the event?

Every player here who interacts with TERA supports your company, and I believe that everyone should have an equal advantage to the anniversary event... to be able to celebrate it together as a community. An anniversary event is about the moments and the memories that we've made in TERA's lifespan, including the community that was created from this game. This moment is suppose to be special for everyone, and everyone should feel like they're truly a part of something special, you know?

I don't know what to really say... I'm just upset that this event had to be this way. I don't care much for the rewards, I just wish they'd reach out to their entire community.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Hope these tokens enclude the nut hatch weapon skin lol
  • Huh? So tokens are basically grinded for but there's a threshold to even participate? Making tokens tradeable and nearly impossible to grind yourself for anything decent is a terrible set-up. It's like it's just to encourage more EMP purchases so people can exchange for more in game gold to buy tokens. Not everyone has time (full time job here) to run a dungeon or wait in queue for bg all day. I heard there's a quiz thing for tokens? But I'm not holding my breath. If it's the first week of a new patch at least make the highlighted dungeon a lower difficulty one.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

Here's a radical, new, insane, unbelievable and unheard of idea... Raise the level cap, add more world [there are many empty inaccessible places on the world map as well as many blocked off sections of existing dungeons] to play in and add more actual STORY for people to quest with!

Why are we perpetually stuck grinding day after day after day over the same small piece of land, spending hours at a time just to kill maybe 3 monsters, only killing them a dozen times? How GRINDY can you GET?

Every day you come here and see who all wants to go and REDO some dungeon we've done a few hundred times...

I am amazed any of us even stay, save for the fashionable side toys and cute sexy female and Elin characters [can anybody say 'lolicon' ?] so that in the end, all we do is run around playing dress up!

I left for a solid year from this game [been playing 4 years] and very little has changed in the time I was away...or the time I was present.

Its beyond time that they fill in the mostly empty maps, make more of the world accessible, and begin allowing us to discover NEW lands across the seas!