TERA 5th Anniversary Celebration!

T042PiZ.jpg

There's too much to list, and there's even more to come!

Please use this to discuss today's announcement around the 5th Anniversary and check out the Remembering Five Years of TERA thread if you have a TERA story or screenshots you want to share with the community!

The TERA 5th Anniversary page can be found here: http://tera.enmasse.com/tera-fifth-anniversary

Wings.jpg

Comments

• Underwhelming tbh.
    "Celebrate 5th anniversary by spending as much money in cash shop as possible! You're being rewarded, we promise!"

Also, Kamizuma, 80mil? Lol?
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    Gensou wrote: »
    Underwhelming tbh.
    "Celebrate 5th anniversary by spending as much money in cash shop as possible! You're being rewarded, we promise!"

I think he has much more than 80mil.
  • kknaex wrote: »
    Gensou wrote: »
    Underwhelming tbh.

I think he has much more than 80mil.

You think?
  • "Celebrate the 5th Anniversary milestone by paying us exorbitant fees for RNG boxes that may or may not have an item worth the same amount that you've paid for it!"

Sounds about right for TERA.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm not sure I get the loot box thing. I can buy a box for $20 that has a high probability of dropping a costume that costs $10? I see there's an EMP jackpot, but I'm assuming (based on past experience) that you'd spend far more than the cost of the EMP trying to get it. Is this only for people with thousands of dollars of disposable income?
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭
    5 years....
    5 years spent on a game, 5 years of loyalty....and while EU and Jtera get some amazing events we only get to BUY more [filtered] rng boxes ?
    Really depressing.....and disgusting.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furiant wrote: »
    I'm not sure I get the loot box thing. I can buy a box for $20 that has a high probability of dropping a costume that costs $10? I see there's an EMP jackpot, but I'm assuming (based on past experience) that you'd spend far more than the cost of the EMP trying to get it. Is this only for people with thousands of dollars of disposable income?

It's for whoever thinks it's worth it. The idea is to gift those boxes to get the prizes.
  • Soooooo where's this "Fifth Anniversary—Celebration of Giving FAQ?"

I feel like this should be easy to find, but apparently not?

Thanks!

Source: https://store.enmasse.com/tera/gifts
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so 5th Anniversary Celebration is only buy in tera store with IRL money ?
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Pleasssse tell me there is an actual event portion to this. Or at least something for F2P players.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vkobe @Dokibun there is going to be more, don't worry.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    Is there going to be a sale? I've asked like three times now lol
  • So do the wings reset every weekend starting from the 9th? Are they permanent?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Vesporax wrote: »
    So do the wings reset every weekend starting from the 9th? Are they permanent?

permanent!
  • Hey @Spacecats whats the ETA on the new armor costumes, are they event only? or will they be in the Tera Store?