[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA 5th Anniversary Celebration!

Comments

• I find something impressive and unethical on the part of the GM of tera NA that only hours are missing for a new patch with a very large content of new dungeons new weapons new jewelery and there are not even a patch notes. When in tera US and KTera Put Patch Notes up to 15 days before that tells us the quality of management we have here
  • I got the 1st set of wings right away, but I logged in Saturday and Sunday and did not get the 2nd set. My husband logged in the same times I did and he got both sets. I don't understand what I did wrong.
  • lol massa queria pra mim
  • L3GJGXJJX6 wrote: »
    I got the 1st set of wings right away, but I logged in Saturday and Sunday and did not get the 2nd set. My husband logged in the same times I did and he got both sets. I don't understand what I did wrong.

Sounds about right
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    L3GJGXJJX6 wrote: »
    I got the 1st set of wings right away, but I logged in Saturday and Sunday and did not get the 2nd set. My husband logged in the same times I did and he got both sets. I don't understand what I did wrong.

Probably didn't close out of the launcher.
  • They said something about the community will raise or "explode" the roof off later in the anniversary. What could that mean exactly? I'm speculating, (and maybe reading between the lines too much) it might mean console related info will be told. Like a beta date sometime during the month.

I don't mind too much playing on PC, but most of my MMORPG friends are on PS4. There are slim pickings for free open world MMOs worth playing on it and would gladly hangup my mouse wires for a chance to play with them on the console.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    5 years with this game (I'm surprised) and it stinks that it feels like you have to put 2+ hours in per day or cash to just be able to get something more than Mystel's wings. Where is the community fun in game?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Tiana wrote: »
    5 years with this game (I'm surprised) and it stinks that it feels like you have to put 2+ hours in per day or cash to just be able to get something more than Mystel's wings. Where is the community fun in game?

Check out the changes to the token system that went through Wed. I think you'll be pleased.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14661/updated-anniversary-tokens-5-10-17#latest
  • I'm not seeing how anyone can be pleased about the token system when you need at least 550-600 tokens to actually get something... If you have any less than that the tokens go to RNG boxes, it's not guaranteed loot.
  • I won't be able to get tokens due to dc's and lag, but I am happy with the free wings.... I just wish they were the same size for elins that all other races have, not small. Guess I'll be claiming it for my valkyrie.
  • Then they make the tokens untradeable..So no BG creds and no Tokens to sell. I guess I will just run dungeons at 280g a dungeon and save to buy a 500,000 gold weapon. Anyone want to do the Math on how long that would take? lol
  • Three Questions:

When did the event start?

When will it end?

And how many sets of wings in total are we supposed to get?
    (cause i logged in on the 05/05/2017 - 05/06/2017 and got two wing sets, and i am under the impression that there is supposed to be a total of 10 to collect from the event with the final ones to collect being in the 1st weekend of June.)
    Also please list the weekends that we can collect the wings, cause i also think that i missed one maybe. Hope i Didn't TT-TT
  • Also, i was that time that i logged in for the set of wings, the first set of wings or not?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three Questions:

When did the event start?

When will it end?

And how many sets of wings in total are we supposed to get?
    (cause i logged in on the 05/05/2017 - 05/06/2017 and got two wing sets, and i am under the impression that there is supposed to be a total of 10 to collect from the event with the final ones to collect being in the 1st weekend of June.)
    Also please list the weekends that we can collect the wings, cause i also think that i missed one maybe. Hope i Didn't TT-TT

It's going to sound snarky, but have you tried to read the actual announcement?

Event started on the 5/5.

5 sets of wings total ("Five years, five awesome pairs of wings. It’s just science!"). 1 on the 5/5, and one each weekend after that.
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭✭
    This event is boring.