I was just wondering..

7D8tKQL.png?1

Is this intended by design or a kind of bug?
I don't know why this beautiful wings look so silly on elin. They are way tinier than they are "supposed" to be, they don't even look proportionate in comparison.
You can see the difference with another race in the picture.
My friend looks like a beautiful goddess with them, I look like a tiny duster ; A ;

(I know some people will be all like, OMG why do you complain? Is a free gift.)
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the gift and I'm thankful for it, I find this wings beautiful... but not on elin and this makes me sad since the elin on that picture is my main and she'll always be (even if nowadays I have more non elins than elins).

So yeah, mostly just wondering if bug or not .. hoping is a bug and can get fixed, but probably not qq.
(Also ignore the picture quality, k thx :3!)

I supose you can also use this post to share your opinion on the wings.

Comments

• LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 13
    Comment removed.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, those wings looks smaller on Elin than other races. After preview it on Dressing Room, I end up just keeping it in bank.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    hmm, I'm caught inbetween with this one. was ok with the size, then I saw other races wearing them and... it's ridiculous really. i'd love to preview big wings on elin, see which I prefer. at the moment, i enjoy being a tiny duster
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know! Even Popos get the full-sized ones. So unfair.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Yeah wish they could be a little bigger but atleast i finally got a decent back accessory that doesnt change the ponytail hairstyle for Elins.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also just stored them in bank, after seeing the preview was expecting some powerful angel/goddess like thing and then... hue
    Will use on another race, maybe my valkyrie, it just won't do it for me on Elin
  • Yknow, if you sign on the rest of the week u can get more wings. Just put them on your alts
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yknow, if you sign on the rest of the week u can get more wings. Just put them on your alts

That doesn't help when the main is an Elin.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    wow a costume item that doesnt look good on elins
    guess you know what the rest of us have to deal with literally all the [filtered] time
    (yes, that is salt you are reading, but those of us who don't play elins have been going through this quietly for years.)
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    feminzii wrote: »
    wow a costume item that doesnt look good on elins
    guess you know what the rest of us have to deal with literally all the [filtered] time
    (yes, that is salt you are reading, but those of us who don't play elins have been going through this quietly for years.)

Sorry but I can name you at least half a dozen of recent costumes that look worse on elin than other races. Pretty much everything with a cleavage.
    Because BHS stoped caring about re-modeling the body textures propperly to accomodate elins anatomy.
    So they either now have awkward [filtered] or awkward [filtered] shadows from the front (wich I honestly find to be worse) while the chest remains flat from a side view, wich makes no sense at all :D!

So don't worry, plenty of faulty items for elins too o.o! (Hope this makes you feel better?)
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Oops, sorry to double post but I guess the word (b 0 0 b s) is against the rules? Idk why, is part of the human body o_o!
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Tiny duster lel :hurrah:
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops, sorry to double post but I guess the word (b 0 0 b s) is against the rules? Idk why, is part of the human body o_o!

yep, the part at the back made of the gluteus is also blocked, plural of ball is blocked, genitalia words are blocked, crap you can write but the one with S you can't.
    Welcome to All Ages forum from the M-rated game!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »

yep, the part at the back made of the gluteus is also blocked, plural of ball is blocked, genitalia words are blocked, crap you can write but the one with S you can't.

Being the forums of an M-Rated game does not mean people will instantly use vulgar language whenever they please. There are things as Education, Ethics and Morals. My guess is that even tho is an M-rated game, moderators just want to have an educated conversation/discussion without the excessive use of vulgar words. Treat it as if you were in a family meeting or similar, where you cannot just go using the F word and the S word so freely as you would with friends, cause you would not just embarras yourself, but also your relatives and people who know you.

Back to the topic, I think they are fine the way they look on elins. Not too big, not to small. With proper costume combination, they can look just as graceful and elegant as on the other females. I think back accessories have always been small for elins due to them having the smallest scale out of all characters. You way say popo should be smaller, well, they are not small, just fat :)

Keep in mind, that the moderation level is just dumb. Like, you literally can't write the plural of ball. You can't write the opposite of heaven. Obviously I shouldn't be talking about sexual acts, obvious. But this moderation thing should at least make sense.

Back to the topic... I just can't with their size, everyone got the big ones like an angel and then Elins look so funny, like a crippled angel (saying it's funny... sounds even worse actually) Also Popori ARE smaller in height, I don't think they should get the tiny ones either but Elin ones look really odd to me, if I wanted tiny wings there's Sugar Spun ones!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Being the forums of an M-Rated game does not mean people will instantly use vulgar language whenever they please. There are things as Education, Ethics and Morals. My guess is that even tho is an M-rated game, moderators just want to have an educated conversation/discussion without the excessive use of vulgar words. Treat it as if you were in a family meeting or similar, where you cannot just go using the F word and the S word so freely as you would with friends, cause you would not just embarras yourself, but also your relatives and people who know you.

Back to the topic, I think they are fine the way they look on elins. Not too big, not to small. With proper costume combination, they can look just as graceful and elegant as on the other females. I think back accessories have always been small for elins due to them having the smallest scale out of all characters. You may say popo should be smaller, well, they are not small, just fat :)

EDIT: Second time the forums do this to me, and instantly delete my entire reply when i only try to edit a small grammar mistake.