[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

[Account] Bank Tabs Compensation?

Has EME decided what they're going to do to compensate people?
I would have never wasted gold I can't afford to waste on a temp. Bank Expansion. There should have been a warning saying these things will disappear on you ffs. People are still trying to scam ppl out of gold with these things on the Broker, and I honestly feel bad for people who don't know....

Just hoping they've come up with a Compensation, or that when they do it won't be some worthless "here take some ugly cosmetic or 10 emp" type of compensation that goes NOWHERE near compensating me for the gold i spent and bank slot I'm about to lose.

Comments

• AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    SHbhBod.jpg?1
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    You can reclaim your bank slots by submitting a ticket. Mistakes happen and they are willing to fix the problem for the players who used the <[Account] Bank Expansion>.
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    NPCPak wrote: »
    You can reclaim your bank slots by submitting a ticket. Mistakes happen and they are willing to fix the problem for the players who used the <[Account] Bank Expansion>.

Oh okay, thank you!!! <3
  • I can't find the thread now where one of the GM's said to contact support and they will reissue three of the working bank tabs, but now it seems they are content to wait for BHS to fix it first before they get back to people who are waiting...
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    its there. it was posted last week. cause I replied to it thinking it was going to be immediately fixed once we submitted the ticket.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »
    SHbhBod.jpg?1

If you could not photoshop lies it would be greatly appreciated.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Vysse wrote: »
    SHbhBod.jpg?1

Is that a joke I'm just not getting?
    This is what I see when I log in every time.
    mYN6i1A.jpg?1
  • NPCPak wrote: »

http://i.imgur.com/9lP0nCf.png

Nope, GMs won't give you your 3 bank tabs back if you submit ticket. I saw the post about writing ticket too, but nope, not there anymore.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHbhBod.jpg?1

Is that a joke I'm just not getting?
    This is what I see when I log in every time.
    mYN6i1A.jpg?1

You are not wrong, any one that logged inside the game with one toon would saw that announcement.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    SHbhBod.jpg?1

As a council member you should know that isn't photoshopped. Do you still play the game?