With New Gear incoming Guile +9 , +12, or neither?

Hello Everyone.

So, I just heard new gear is coming into the game yesterday and now it has me confused on what I should do on my mains. I was going to spend my pvp credits on guile armor and a few crystals, but is it worth it to go to guile with new gear coming out? Should i stick with +12 slaughter? Should I get guile but only enchant it to +9? Or should i still try to go for +12 guile?

Any help here would be very appreciated.
And if anyone could link me to an article/blog/thread explaining the incoming new gear or verify exactly when the new gear is coming out, I'd appreciate it. Kind feel bummed, I was finally learning how to gear/enchant past Idoneal, and I was just starting to not feel like a lameo with no gear as I worked on guile just to learn HAHAHAHA NO - it's reset! You'll be back in bottom-of-the-barrel crap gear again! -sigh-

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Spend your credits on bonanza boxes.

On tuesday we're getting a content patch, that means you should absolutely refrain from wasting anything on your current gear, wait for the patch, then start with the Misery set, don't bother with guile.

Also it's not a reset, all the tiers are basically getting bumped down, Guile will be equivalent to slaughter next patch, and Misery will be equivalent to Guile.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't touch Guile, cause after patch it will be easy to enchant and right now it just eats your mats as said.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    ^

spend credits on something else. like bonanza boxes.
    guile will likely be obtained from KC and DF next patch anyway.

if you do buy with pvp creds, save enchanting until new gear arrives. it will be much easier and cheaper to enchant after new gear comes out.
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    Thanks you guys <3
  • ShadelordShadelord
    edited May 2017
    yeah. dont spend the credits on guile. use ur credits on bonanza boxes, which will give u a lot of good material for next patch (feedstock, MES, SES, Spellbind, etc). once the next parch is there, farm guile from Dungeons and guile will be really easy to enchant and cost the half of material. Which will really easy to obtain with ur current gear (slaughter). after that u can go for Misery gear which will be almost has good as ambush. From there if u can get a lot of gold and enchant materials go for the new VM or hold ur Misery gear until other gear patch. Hope this help. An get also the new accessories.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Also, Wait to spend your credits cause everything in the PVP shops will be reduced (i believe 10%) so you'll be able to buy more
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    Also, Wait to spend your credits cause everything in the PVP shops will be reduced (i believe 10%) so you'll be able to buy more

Already reduced by 25%
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Minilee wrote: »

Already reduced by 25%

This. Also some items were reduced a lot further, hankies used to be 160.000, now they're 75.000 and 70.000
  • So I'm guessing I'll still need to get the rest of my slaughter gear to +12? Or just hold off with it too?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I spent my credits last night on a wizard's hat hehe :D
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Already reduced by 25%

The way Noesis phrased it, they will be reduced further.
    Noesis wrote: »
    Battleground changes
    Starting with the new update, battlegrounds will no longer reward credits. There will instead be direct rewards as a result of participation in a battleground: A box containing various items if you win, or a box fragment if you lose that you can combine to form a reward box once you collect enough of them. The vendors will still be around for a while, so you will have time to spend your credits before the vendors depart. As part of this, we are reducing the vendor cost for some items on the various BG vendors as well.

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    So I'm guessing I'll still need to get the rest of my slaughter gear to +12? Or just hold off with it too?

@nicky2tymes yes hold off, don't bother to +12 it. wait till new gear is released, slaughter will be irrelevant next gear patch. it'll just be a waste to enchant slaughter when better gear, guile, will be almost as easy to enchant.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »

Already reduced by 25%

This. Also some items were reduced a lot further, hankies used to be 160.000, now they're 75.000 and 70.000

and some items like resizing kits and circlet fragments weren't reduced at all... :D
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hwasa wrote: »
    Hello Everyone.

So, I just heard new gear is coming into the game yesterday and now it has me confused on what I should do on my mains. I was going to spend my pvp credits on guile armor and a few crystals, but is it worth it to go to guile with new gear coming out? Should i stick with +12 slaughter? Should I get guile but only enchant it to +9? Or should i still try to go for +12 guile?

Any help here would be very appreciated.
    And if anyone could link me to an article/blog/thread explaining the incoming new gear or verify exactly when the new gear is coming out, I'd appreciate it. Kind feel bummed, I was finally learning how to gear/enchant past Idoneal, and I was just starting to not feel like a lameo with no gear as I worked on guile just to learn HAHAHAHA NO - it's reset! You'll be back in bottom-of-the-barrel crap gear again! -sigh-

Wait until tomorrow, Guile will be easy to enchant to +12 once it becomes low tier.