[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

Demokron Factory HM weekly dungeon highlight.

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Didn't realize I had to spell it out so explicity, but the ingots will be gone, too.

Considering that description is only valid for one day, it's natural that people are going to wonder, you know.
  • edited May 2017
    Hello: I just left a dungeon. So I saw the jackpot drop on dfhm but ... not everyone took it out, only one person got it that was the one that won the roll
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Hello: I just left a dungeon. So I saw the jackpot drop on dfhm but ... not everyone opted for it, only one person got it that was the one that won the roll
    I think it's a similar set up to how the dungeon jackpots worked on the Wonderholme test server. It's a chance to drop and only one person gets it. I could be completely wrong but that's what it sounds like.
  • NepgeahNepgeah ✭✭
    Only one perosn gets the lootbox if it drops?

What a dumb decision.
  • Its a wonderful anniversary event ever. :D
    Nepgeah wrote: »

What a dumb decision.
    Yeah, not a fan of having to roll against people if you do get the jackpot. My luck is terrible. Q_Q ohh well

May the odds be ever in your favor hahaaa....
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭

What a dumb decision.
    StarSprite wrote: »

What a dumb decision.
    Yeah, not a fan of having to roll against people if you do get the jackpot. My luck is terrible. Q_Q ohh well

Where does it say this? I must've missed wherever it says so.
  • NepgeahNepgeah ✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »

What a dumb decision.

What a dumb decision.

It doesn't say it anywhere, but i've just done a run of DFHM and had a dress for success box drop, only one person got the box.
  • im sure something is wrong about this jackpot event and they will fix it soon.
    I mean, rng drop for a bonus loot and 7 people have to roll for it.
    Or am i mistaken?
    Acendia wrote: »

What a dumb decision.

What a dumb decision.

Read the comment another player made about the event.
    Hello: I just left a dungeon. So I saw the jackpot drop on dfhm but ... not everyone took it out, only one person got it that was the one that won the roll

This sounds like the dungeon event they ran on the test server and would make sense.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Well, we gotta do that shet anyway, cause it is high tier :anguished: anything a bit extra will be good, but we better get like a good reward after cleaning that cancer shet fudge poooooop aids std dungeon 10 times or something :p
  • NatthanNatthan ✭✭
    How to get a costume in this event:

1st - Rng to drop jackpot
    2nd - Rng to roll
    3rd - Rng to obtain the costume

rng yesterday, rng today, rng forever!
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    If you have to 7man roll for one lootbox, then this clearly is not worth it.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    canikizu wrote: »
    If you have to 7man roll for one lootbox, then this clearly is not worth it.

well, we need to see the Token shops then decide. Seems token drops for sure. if they drop more Feedstock it would be better than others, Caprin Horns too, but lootboxes x1? No tnx.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.
    Just double the amount of t10 so we can merge them and get t11 if we want.