[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

Patch Notes 5/9/2017 [Velik's Fate]

2»

Comments

• @Halrath I don't think 'requiring' players to use instance matching is particularly wise. I think players should be allowed to use premade groups.
  • edited May 2017
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    There is a bug for the Black Label Cuirass.

Before the patch, the costume worked fine on the valkyries, now it doesnt work at all with the Velik's Fate patch.

2l89lro.png

EDIT:
    the problem seems to affect only valkyries ..and on all servers i tried it on.
    When you equip the Black Label Cuirass, the original gear amor shows through..so basically the black label cuirass is invisible and does not work.

It is not showing the under armor for me, rather it's showing some random black and red tier gear. It used to look like the fashion coupon finery gear but in black.

k0og9d.png
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    weeklong is kinda dumb tbh.
  • Severs down ?
  • How long servers down for?
  • 2 hours for me now
  • They could at least tell us when the maintanceis starting/ending. Next time I'll just continue sleeping
  • No Notes For Why server Down ??
  • i dont see any
  • maintenance is 7: a.m. to 9: a.m.
    So that means 2 hours people, they did announce it, posted it, they did everything short of calling you directly on your cell phone.

:p
  • EJ3CYHPLPG wrote: »
    @Halrath I don't think 'requiring' players to use instance matching is particularly wise. I think players should be allowed to use premade groups.

agreed.
  • What exact time patch gonna be end?
  • is there some reason the only server down is tempest reach it is the day after patch wtf guys
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    4R9RD3EWF7 wrote: »
    maintenance is 7: a.m. to 9: a.m.
    So that means 2 hours people, they did announce it, posted it, they did everything short of calling you directly on your cell phone.

:p

Actually, this is not patch day when the new server down messages started. If you look at the time stamp they are for TODAY. They are legit confused why the servers are down on Wed morning.

Just saying.