[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Velik's Hold - IMS Only

Comments

• shOxXx wrote: »
    I love IMS only dungeons,i had such great time back in past with akeron's inferno NM,is much better than toxic LFG + 15 /skilled/dragon ONLY

come on... most of the times i LFG it and dont even inspect the person who apply. if they agree on passing what i need (aka powder, boot for an alt or anything like that), im okay with carrying anyone, even if they still on idoneal. but doing this purely ims kills the fun on running with friends.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    shOxXx wrote: »
    I love IMS only dungeons,i had such great time back in past with akeron's inferno NM,is much better than toxic LFG + 15 /skilled/dragon ONLY

Back when we had IMS-only AI, people complained because groups would queue in with 9 people and kick the pug until they got one they thought was worth taking.

There's nothing good about locking a dungeon behind IMS. IMS is cancer, and all it does is keep you from playing with an extra friend. For no good reason.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minilee wrote: »

lol no . Plus most LFG arent that elitist to start with lol. Or else, just get a guild or friends.

IMS is cancer , end of the story

Also it never made the queue impossible nor were these +20 full Korean talents raids the only options anyway, there were MANY gearing runs, normal fod. runs, I remember it all.
    In fact IMS was where I found the worst cancer on this dungeon EVER: we were running a gear run, only 2 left to queue, these 2 were the stupid a-holes who kept rolling people's gear even tho they were told at 1st that it was a gearing run and they were OK with it.

Well there's always the kick for it as well.
  • shOxXxshOxXx ✭✭
    Hum never saw someone getting kicked out from IMS wearing mid tier gear + 12 ,"Cancer" is ppl asking + 15 dps to do mid tier dungeons,i mean [filtered] why should i spent 400/500k to do MID TIER dg?also IMS is practical,you can queue while doing bams or something,don't need to talk too much,get in ,do your job,done.

Also i know many players from other games (GW2) that ask for a system like that,my case for example i play tera and gw2 simultaneously and the IMS is one of things that hold me here.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Hum never saw someone getting kicked out from IMS wearing mid tier gear + 12 ,"Cancer" is ppl asking + 15 dps to do mid tier dungeons,i mean [filtered] why should i spent 400/500k to do MID TIER dg?also IMS is practical,you can queue while doing bams or something,don't need to talk too much,get in ,do your job,done.

Also i know many players from other games (GW2) that ask for a system like that,my case for example i play tera and gw2 simultaneously and the IMS is one of things that hold me here.

If people want to restrict themselves to +15/dragon party members, let them???
    You can always form your own LFG with your own standards.
  • shOxXx wrote: »

400k? idk. i didnt spend anything on my 4 behe chars cause i actually crafted it all.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    i'm almost sure LFG is something that anyone can do, i don't think it's a skill that only +15 can do.

" IMS only" is something that only works in DG that you don't need to use your brain, like CW or K.Challenge or even DFnm, now dungeons that NEED team cooperation like MM, WonderHolme, LK ( yep ) or any other DG that ONE person can make things really bad," IMS only " will make people Never run that instead encourage.
  • It's "punishment" for the 3rd party fiasco and the attempt to boycott.

Hue. :p ;)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think the issue is with being able to IMS, but with being forced to. Nobody kicks +12 cause of +12, that's beyond insane. People do kick trolls of course. Of course IMS is practical and I always use it, just being forced to IM is the problem.
    Volturi wrote: »

400k? idk. i didnt spend anything on my 4 behe chars cause i actually crafted it all.

Don't forget that all the materials you could have sold, when used, is money you did NOT earn, so in a sense you did spend on it, but time instead of money. Wasn't free end of the day, and well, yeah asking for all that farming for a mid tier dungeon is beyond stupid. Which explains why there's barely any LFGs with such requirements, except for super quick statics (and waiting so long to get all with proper requirements kinda defeats the entire purpose of fast runs but well)
  • I hightly doubt it's IMS only, seems like they copy pasted some previous patch notes because it isn't IMS-Only on EU.

Or maybe they just going insane.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hightly doubt it's IMS only, seems like they copy pasted some previous patch notes because it isn't IMS-Only on EU.

Or maybe they just going insane.

they even re-mentioned CS being Lv 65 only. My bet is a nice patch note error on typing only.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    On dungeons and IMS, I hope that an IMS-only restriction is not happening to BRNM as well, because that is another mid-tier gearing dungeon.

But BRNM is so faceroll most people don't mind floormats at this point in the game lol.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    the problem with im is the people who

1.- dont care about how learn this class
    2.- dont care about learn dungeon mecanics
    3.- dont care about other party dudes
    im no problem with no pro +15 in my party, because im know people do dungoen for fun, and no all have time to spend a lot do dungeon, but if you want to know mecanics , see a video guide first.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    With IMS ONLY this dungeon will become in the most toxic dungeon ever and would be very interesting... i'm laughing and not even starting ROFL!! deal with that dude... -.-
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello cancer parties