[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Velik's Hold - IMS Only

124»

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best fix this because then players can't do reserved runs for mats, you'll have the random person rolling on it.
  • Uptown wrote: »
    Keep it IMS!!!!! Now it's an even playing field between new players and 'elite' players and their toxic lfgs.

ims only instances does not work the vets can and will kick people its a game we have the right to kick who ever we please regardless of your flawed opinon
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uptown wrote: »
    Keep it IMS!!!!! Now it's an even playing field between new players and 'elite' players and their toxic lfgs.

uuuhmm... it's pretty contrary to that in my opinion. Instead of keeping on their isolated bubbles, they'll be forced to bear with the new players, and forcing people to get along isn't the way they'll get along.
    Now it could become that classic kick fest "he's undergeared, kick" "I don't like this costume, kick" "Hey, I'm new here guys, what are the mechanics I should get around?" - gets kicked.

Also you'll be forcing people who want to learn, with people who may not have the patience to teach, or bear with who's teaching and learning.
  • Uptown wrote: »

we'll queue with 5 and syncqueue the other 2 or kick other 2 then, thank god it wasn't actually IMS-only in the end

if the 'elite players' are so toxic why do you even wanna play with them lol