(Made Up Lore) How Spacecats probably became Spacecats.

I was originally going to do this for the Valkyrie Loading Screen Contest, but no one does captions on those loading screens. So I didn't enter, even though my sense of humor was hilarious. My valkyrie is named Phoenix.Jadeite. Phoenix is my Alias on all my chracters. So her name is really Jadeite. I play on the Mount Tyrannas server. I know this is a cheesy story (made up-lore), but hey it was funny in my mind.

Long ago there was a popori named Cat, named by his popori mother and father. All the poporis made fun of him because his name was simply 'Cat' and it was boring. One day he was questing with Phoenix.Jadeite, a castanic valkyrie.

Phoenix.Jadeite: Why do I have to be teamed up with this silly nuisance in the federation?

Cat: You're pretty.....[Continuance on nuisance]

Phoenix.Jadeite: You know castanics and poporis can't date right, as far as compatibility goes? Besides don't you EVER HUSH UP!?

Cat: I like the stars. Lets sit for awhile. Snack first.....battle later.

Phoenix.Jadeite: URRGHH, FINE!

Cat: I like Poritos.....Want some? [popori cheese chips-made up like Doritos]

Phoenix.Jadeite: No thank you.

Cat: Suit yourself...More for me.

Phoenix.Jadeite: Well, it's your chips anyways.

Cat: I want to go to the moon, because it's made of cheese.

Phoenix.Jadeite: THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF CHEESE!

[By the raise of her Glaive she gets mad makes the moon go red, but controls herself and then sits back down]

Cat: WHOA! DO THAT AGAIN! I WANT THE MOON TO BE PORITOS!

Phoenix.Jadeite: Well ok Spacecat, make yourself a rocket.

14l3bro.jpg

[The next day, Cat asked his mother to buy a name voucher to change his name to Spacecats. Spacecats became the first popori to go to the moon, even though he realized the moon isn't made of cheese. Still Spacecats loved the stars so much, a DJ popori made a song after him.]

And then Spacecats became the coolest popori to ever live!

Later Spacecats and Phoenix.Jadeite became friends because they loved to dance together at the disco club where they played the Spacecats song.

Also the video isn't mine-Just worked perfectly for the made-up lore.

Comments