Valkyrie Black Label costume change after update.

Seriously not impressed with the new look. Really hope its a bug because it was my favorite costume.
ZVkKI1B.png

This is the old one for reference.
EdcT5Av.png

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I quite like the new one

There's too many like the old look in the fc store imo
  • ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    the new one is just the old kelsaik armor. Just wait a few months and you'll be able to buy it with fashion coupons. i want my old costume back.

• Same. Not liking the "New" armor that is just armor you used to get on slayer ect.
  • RhapsodicalRhapsodical ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I get the look you want from the outfit... Azure Valkyrie Finery
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, this is because the "community" was .. crying/directing in a thread that the "black" label costume is not black. I hope these guys who voted for a black costume now show up in this thread and convice you that the new look is better.

Whatever Tera changes are, you can't make it good for everyone.
  • Honestly its a simple fix. The current "Chooser of the Slain" armor, I feel, should be the black label armor while the old Black Label should be called Chooser of the Slain.

This looks like it should be Black Label(the current Chooser of the Slain) 06a441a88cd220cccddd4fb0cfded463.png

As things are now, the previous Black Label template color doesn't exist, and it was my favorite one. When I had gotten the Chooser of the Slain template, I thought it would be what Black Label ended up being...It's all just very confusing and unnecessary. I'm not a fan of the colored versions either...
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    they're both ugly. and neither of them even look like they belong to the black label line. a disgrace.
  • All black label armors for all classes are changed to look like Tensus used to look only black