[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

WAKE UP, YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN >:C

WAKE UP, YOUR SERVERS ARE DOWN

Comments

• MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    I'm plain pissed off, its been down for over an hour and a half and they haven't bothered to fix it.

FIX YOUR S H I T
  • edited May 2017
    They could at least say something, "we dont know the cause, we are working on it, no eta yet" would take 5 minutes to type n post
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    They're probably on their way to work give them time to get in.
  • My dungeon :(
  • So this is the Anniversary they were talking about. I see now lol
  • Yea they giving us some time of so we can again enjoy our real life xD.
  • It's 5:03AM Here. They live in same time zone as me. So since it during a business week (work days). They won't be up until 7am or so, then theres the driving to work time, lol. Unless they get alerted (PC/Phone notification) when some stuff goes down with the game as they sleep.
  • They do have that super amazing destroy the server status page with a space ship game.......Although I would think if they would spend the time upgrading servers instead of attaching that to the site might be more worthwhile
  • It's 5:03AM Here. They live in same time zone as me. So since it during a business week (work days). They won't be up until 7am or so, then theres the driving to work time, lol. Unless they get alerted (PC/Phone notification) when some stuff goes down with the game as they sleep.

so....if what you are saying is true and they dont have some sort of alert or any thing then server wont be up for al least another 2 hours lmao
  • Let's talk about compensation in the meantime. Tier 11 alk and feedstock x 1000 please.
  • SirMumuSirMumu ✭✭
    POWTAYTTOW WWW !!!!!
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, even in the server the reset doesn't happen lol.
  • they suppuse to have some one looking at the servers 24/7 but i guess that its not the case....
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ^^^ im so sad, this is one h ell of a disappointing 5 years enmass.
  • BellineBelline ✭✭
    I just got home from a hard shift at work TwT I just wanted to play some Tera aaaaaaa : [