[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Lakan Charm changes

with the new patch i see Lakan charm can only be used to exchange for accesories.
is there any possibility of adding more things back? for the new lakan charm or for the new tokens. etc
cuz i see it useless when u can get better accesories now fron the new dgs. and glyph boxes was removed too.

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Are you new to this game?

All dungeon tokens get deprecated at the end of each gear patch and things like gear and glyph boxes are removed, in exchange they become 10x as easy to farm on 2* dungeons to speed things up for new players. This has been the same for Cosmoshards, Desolarus Tokens, Tyrantblood tokens and now Lakan's Charms.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    Are you new to this game?

All dungeon tokens get deprecated at the end of each gear patch and things like gear and glyph boxes are removed, in exchange they become 10x as easy to farm on 2* dungeons to speed things up for new players. This has been the same for Cosmoshards, Desolarus Tokens, Tyrantblood tokens and now Lakan's Charms.

oh i see