[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

-to remove-

edited February 2018 in Guild Recruitment
-closed-

Comments

• evilbaobeievilbaobei ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
  • evilbaobei wrote: »
    evilbaobei wrote: »
    "Floor Is My Bed" is a casual PVE guild which was created recently by a small group of returned Singaporean players.
    Our active playtime is 8pm - 11pm. (Longer playtime during the weekends of course! :x )
    We welcome players of the same timezone who are willing to learn and run end game contents.
    You may apply by searching our guild name or contact me in game : evilbaobei or you can also add me in discord bei#6865 :smiley:
    Lai lai join us if you don't mind us la hoh ;x

edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-

edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
  • Can my Mystic alt join?
  • I'm from Malaysia.
  • Hi Lyrica, welcome to join :)
    edited February 2018
    -closed chat-
  • evilbaobei wrote: »
    evilbaobei wrote: »
    "Floor Is My Bed" is an active PVE guild which consist mainly SEA players.
    We have decided to expand our guild and will be accepting players out of SEA regions!
    We welcome any active players of any levels who are willing to learn and run end game contents to join us today.
    We also do provide gearing/training runs for end game contents and in game help through leveling and uses discord.
    You may apply by searching our guild name or contact me in game : evilbaobei or you can also add me in discord bei#6865

• Come come.. All join join..