Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• @Spacecats how unlucky does 1 have to be to get the Bruiseweave stole i have run abcess over 100 times (would be more but i work) just trying to get that damn stole how does 1 achieve this is there a secret to it? i have a friend who has ran it twice and both times got 1 >.< it is the only accessory i have wanted and it seems damn near impossible for me to get please think about putting it in the anniversary token shop or even be buyable for EMP idc i just want 2 of those Bruiseweave stoles!
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    SupraMad wrote: »
    @Spacecats how unlucky does 1 have to be to get the Bruiseweave stole i have run abcess over 100 times (would be more but i work) just trying to get that [filtered] stole how does 1 achieve this is there a secret to it? i have a friend who has ran it twice and both times got 1 >.< it is the only accessory i have wanted and it seems [filtered] near impossible for me to get please think about putting it in the anniversary token shop or even be buyable for EMP idc i just want 2 of those Bruiseweave stoles!

I've ran it several hundred times and I've gotten one and I've noticed it 3 times in the drop chat. Basically, don't run AB expecting to see one.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    oh look who's salty, someone with multiple characters that wants to get the mask on other chars.
    look at this game, 5 years and no ultra-rare item that cost a bomb to get cos of rubbish suggestion like yours

anyway you dont need to talk so much, eme will create events to give out the mask sooner or later so that lifeless players like you with multiple char can grind it out to create a fake sense that the game is alive.
    except? im? not? salty? lol? yes, masks, on two characters. a whole two characters!!! and i'd like one on 1 more of my characters !!!!!! but believe what you want i don't really care.
    but now i especially hope they reintroduce the masks now just to spite people like you. good day.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    4 chars. 5-6 runs with each. Every day. One mask. One smart dyad.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the 'elin exclusive car' in the anniversary token shop. Isn't it supposed to be in there?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I don't see the 'elin exclusive car' in the anniversary token shop. Isn't it supposed to be in there?

Not until Tuesday. Same with the disco ball. Hope that helps.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Not until Tuesday. Same with the disco ball. Hope that helps.

Oh thanks. I misread the news post.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    4 chars. 5-6 runs with each. Every day. One mask. One smart dyad.

22 smart dyads, 9 masks, 1 Bruiseweave stole, 20k Tier 11 feedstock, 18k Tier 10 feedstock, 900 Anniversary tokens and 400 Crocstar Tokens.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Share some feeds @Acendia ;D
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The Abscess stiffed me 4 runs in row this morning :(

Started with 235 tokens and now only have 237 after 4 runs (both were single token pickups). It's before 10 AM PDT, so it should have still been going on according to the news post. I actually do like the dungeon though.

edit: 8 runs now, probably will end up with 12 or 16 runs without rewards by the time it was supposed to end. For me that would be a substantial amount of tokens missed out on.
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    DXM wrote: »
    The Abscess stiffed me 4 runs in row this morning :(

Started with 235 tokens and now only have 237 after 4 runs (both were single token pickups). It's before 10 AM PDT, so it should have still been going on according to the news post. I actually do like the dungeon though.

4 runs just done at 7am EST and only single token drops no other items from the jackpot dropping
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Ran Abscess 50 times total my rewards:
    3 Smart Dyads
    A stole
    Tons of Lolipops
    Tons of Feedstock
    Several Tokens

I ended up with over 2000 feedstocks to sell * In full +12 misery gear already so don't really need feedstock for anything*
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Add in that even if it's not the dungeon highlight it's still supposed to drop 2 tokens per player for AB.

These dungeons have a 100 percent chance to drop two Anniversary Tokens per player:

The Abscess (our current Dungeon Highlight, ending 5/22)
    Velik's Hold
    Demokron Factory
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Bathysmal Rise
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Laona wrote: »
    Add in that even if it's not the dungeon highlight it's still supposed to drop 2 tokens per player for AB.

These dungeons have a 100 percent chance to drop two Anniversary Tokens per player:

The Abscess (our current Dungeon Highlight, ending 5/22)
    Velik's Hold
    Demokron Factory
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Bathysmal Rise

The two tokens per player IS the highlight. When the Highlight ends it will join KC as a stack that gets rolled on.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    might as well add in my rewards.

132 runs:
    -16 Smart Dyads
    -1 Death's Head Mask
    -16 Candies
    -6500 t11 Feedstock
    -Numerous tokens

and the only reason I run this dungeon was for the stole, and of course I never got it. I didn't read the chat 100% but from skimming it I didn't notice it drop a single time. real nice, eme why the low drop rate? honestly :/
    at least I've stocked on some good feed and nearly can afford the elin car
    if a similar event arises with unity stole being the special drop, I hope the drop rate is increased -_-

still waiting for BAM time announcement and quiz super bowl ....
This discussion has been closed.