[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• @Spacecats why ninja-nerf the drop rate of Talisman of Lakan? =( also, should change the news post for clarity, it states that killing Veldeg yields one of the 3 available bonus drops, however sometimes no bonus drops at all. Maybe at least updating the news post to say you lowered the chance of Lakan's Talisman and that killing Veldeg yields a *chance* for a bonus drop.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen a drop in the rate of Talismans--you may just be having really horrible luck.

For instance ABNM last week. I got FS nearly every run. My friend got FS twice the entire week. As I convinced him to run it FOR the FS, he is not pleased with me...

The point is we cannot conclude anything from one data point. We can only suspect.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats, I vote you put unity stoles and maybe the arin maid outfit in the last week's shop :D

Also ultraplasma smart boxes would be awesome too
    I think we might be asking for the moon here, guys.

On the other hand maybe I should be quiet because I did get my Nut Hatch weapon skin, after all. >.>
  • Are we getting another rotation next tuesday?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    FXLT5T69F5 wrote: »
    Are we getting another rotation next tuesday?

I think I read somewhere that @Spacecats said we will
  • As per stream-

It will be updated on Tuesday, however, everything from shop that was previously sold will be put in, and the final rotation will add new items without removing the old ones (eg disco ball)

Possible hint of unity stole?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    YAY disco ball! I srsly love that thing xD

Too bad I'll never get the tokens for it but hey I tried :'D
  • Will they change the contents of the anniversary box next week?
    Yes! They are adding new stuff and bringing back all the old stuff. AND Unity Stole will be in there!

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15303/final-anniversary-week#latest
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Yes! They are adding new stuff and bringing back all the old stuff. AND Unity Stole will be in there!

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15303/final-anniversary-week#latest

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! YES!
    Thank you for letting us know!
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ah, I just realized, I think I'd rather like it is if there were dyable ice cream social dresses on there. That'd be super nice since it seems like the dyable ones you've put on already are sexy/skimpy on non-elins, and it'd be amazing to have an option that isn't, for those who are into that and not an elin. :3

Edit:
    I'd also super duper love these to be on there:
    T4 Innerwear
    Circlet fragments or ingredients would be amazing since fragments don't drop anymore.

Oh, what about Rainbow, the unicorn mount? That's super hard to obtain nowadays. I'm sure there are people who would like to get their hands on it.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats
    Some things I'd love to see in the shop for the last week of the event:
    Blackheart Weapon Skins
    Kitty Whiskers
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Kitty whiskers <3

I'd LOVE the bruisweave stole, since the drop rate for them was so crappy in dg highlight
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    So when will the store be updated? :\
This discussion has been closed.